kinglufc
+6|6496
weird you say that as when i was playing with my R6 guys a guy called SaNTA Freetxt was on(for only 1 round) and in that round he racked up some amazing kills
Still when i was near him, the fire and pase at which he shot was amazing, the sound of it going
At such rapid fire the gun would just go devious and out of control, the amount of recoil which is given from two repeating shots is enough to through some people of course.
Aimbot i think is being used..or is there a new 'hack' which has come about ?
Sadly we couldn't get the screenies to look as they hadn't saved..wait a coincidence eh ?
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6451|Austria - Graz
I could rolf my ass of about people who just cant catch it, that some real skilled player with many experience could play at a very high level, hitting nearly everthing!

The SVD is a great weapon at middle rage. And very accurate with a fantastic fire rate! its not a big deal, killing 4 ppl in less than 5 seconds and a buch of people in a round!

Guys blaming other palyers for using a hack or cheat, are bigger dorks than those few who rly use them!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

killa_karnickl wrote:

I could rolf my ass of about people who just cant catch it, that some real skilled player with many experience could play at a very high level, hitting nearly everthing!

The SVD is a great weapon at middle rage. And very accurate with a fantastic fire rate! its not a big deal, killing 4 ppl in less than 5 seconds and a buch of people in a round!

Guys blaming other palyers for using a hack or cheat, are bigger dorks than those few who rly use them!
The best SVD kill rate that I got recently was 3 H/S in a row in about 2 seconds.  But what I've witnessed was 3 kills in one second.  Targets were not clustered together.  I was one of the kills.  That's pushing it with the SVD.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-02-06 09:33:03)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
Sorry guys!
I forgot to mention one thing in my last post. The guy which I am sure was hacking used a M95!!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6675

klassekock wrote:

Sorry guys!
I forgot to mention one thing in my last post. The guy which I am sure was hacking used a M95!!
Funny you should mention that.  I've also experienced rapid fire M95's as well.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden

Ilocano wrote:

klassekock wrote:

Sorry guys!
Funny you should mention that.  I've also experienced rapid fire M95's as well.
Comforting to hear. I know how hard it is to get a headshot at a running enemy and what that guy accomplished is not poosible. Even if you have fantastic skill as killa_karnickl.
But what do I know with only 600 hours played. Dork as I am.........
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6449
The original description of what the guy was doing was enough to conclude that the guy was cheating more likely than not. Of course to be sure you would need more info and to at least watch a clip of him in action but, I've seen enough of this SVD hack to spot it anyday. Theres just some shit that doesnt add up when a person is botting with it and so easy to spot.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-02-06 14:42:28)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
I once got 10 headshots in one clip from SVD in about 8 seconds. Most running.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6398|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
one time i killed 20 people with 1 clip but i wasn't using hacks.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

ZOMG!!!!!! hAx!!!!!!!!!11!!eleven!!1!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

ZOMG!!!!!! hAx!!!!!!!!!11!!eleven!!1!
also i see people though walls but i dont use wallhacks and sometimes i get 100 kills and no deaths using no monitor.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
Hey me too, in fact i just join, think about what score i want, and i get it.

I can also shoot people in other servers, all those times youve died mysteriously!? That was me.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I can also shoot people in other servers, all those times youve died mysteriously!? That was me.
Well i spam the claymores so much you aren't even safe in the sky also sometimes i try to play with only one hand. and i dont use a mouse or keyboard they are so overrated.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Well i spam the claymores so much you aren't even safe in the sky also sometimes i try to play with only one hand. and i dont use a mouse or keyboard they are so overrated.
me either, i just ducttape it all to my forehead and bash.

I once laid 10000 claymores at once, resulting in BF master server reseting because i killed everyone playing at once.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

me either, i just ducttape it all to my forehead and bash.

I once laid 10000 claymores at once, resulting in BF master server reseting because i killed everyone playing at once.
Wtf you told me you didnt hack im confuzled?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
I dont, ive just got teh mAd skillllzzzzzzzz!!!!
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6659|The Netherlands
Just good
i can get that score with a svd in karkand ... altough the round must be a little longer than normal rounds
usally i get around 50 / 1 but when i suck 50/10
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

Just good
i can get that score with a svd in karkand ... altough the round must be a little longer than normal rounds
usally i get around 50 / 1 but when i suck 50/10
No you cant is a that a flashlight in your pants? Or is that your e-penis growing?

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2007-02-07 01:30:13)

Barrakuda777
+86|6744|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Usually about 48-4. Go on, call me a liar.

Kooda
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Usually about 48-4. Go on, call me a liar.

Kooda
Liar
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
Wow, its like the E-penis flop out convention here.

BTW Headshot, which servers you play on mostly?!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Wow, its like the E-penis flop out convention here.

BTW Headshot, which servers you play on mostly?!
Anything aussie
psH
Banned
+217|6391|Sydney

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

lol @ 10 shots in clip
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Doms wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

lol @ 10 shots in clip
I dont have time to reload.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
The truly awesome snipers have 20 round clips, its only for the best.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard