Poll

is the shown screenshot a proof of a hack?

Total: 0
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway
Um, no. It shows the distance to the ammo pack lying behind them. It's not a bug nor a glitch but normal.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
the 32m is not a clantag of the shown enemy. normally there is no distance indicator on enemys and that was proof enough for the admin to ban and report him.

did anybody else have seen distance indicators on enemys, when they are revived, like davewave said?
jcurts
+25|6384|Coventry, UK
If you have a doubt  take it to punksbusted.com , they deal with loads of SS and could give you a better idea.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6556|Internetfitlerland

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

It happends to me alot, sometimes when I'm shooting at someone their distance shows up.

Its not a hack.
Yes you do Silver, your l33t infantry skills must make it so

Personally I think its a bug, and @ person who thinks admins can see what they see, we actually cant.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
does anybody else knows about a possible bug like this?
churnedf0rtaste
Banned
+2|6313
It's a bug, happens to me all the time when my crosshair is over the enemy.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
so you always see the distance indicator, when aiming on an enemy? since when do you have this bug?
ssonrats
+221|6664
It's a clan tag?

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-02-06 05:28:55)

Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6346|105 RVK
[32m] = Distance hack.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Missionless wrote:

[32m] = Distance hack.
Could be a tag dumbass...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6680|Farmland, England
like i said it happens RARELY, and is very unlikely to be used as an exploit.
e.g. "omg i can see that hes 32m away from me but when i move my crosshair away he could be 28m or 100m, but really i dont give a crap so i'll just shoot him unscoped and hope for the best, also i cant see the distance marker anymore since i'm not aiming at him roffcakes, no more hax"

really its very much like the red tag bug only less annoying ;p

Last edited by DaVeWaVe (2007-02-06 05:53:27)

Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6568|EUtopia | Austria
I especially happen to see distances over enemies when they're in some sort of vehicle - but honestly, how often do we aim with simple weapons onto tanks or apcs?

Oh and well, don't you also see people's health bar under their nametag when you're a medic? I seem to do so.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Missionless wrote:

[32m] = Distance hack.
it is not a tag.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6346|105 RVK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Missionless wrote:

[32m] = Distance hack.
Ok sure shitface. But the ammo pack he's near is 30m away and hes 2+ m away from the ammo box.
Its a distance hack.

Or he just happened to have that tag on precisely near a ammo box saying 30m.

what kind of a clan is 32m anyways?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6587

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

With the both well known BF2 cheats you can add a distance marker to the enemy tag.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6371|Troy, New York
Why would anyone want purple cross hairs???
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de

fierce wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

With the both well known BF2 cheats you can add a distance marker to the enemy tag.
sure, but if someone adds the distance marker with a hack, why ain´t there more signs of cheating in it? no changed colors, no wallhack.

just a distance marker doesn´t make sense for a cheat. as an addition sure, but not alone...
tupla_s
+455|6611|Finland

h4hagen wrote:

Why would anyone want purple cross hairs???
Because it's cool
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6370
lol what if [32m] is the poor chap's clan tag??? seriously it must be a bug (who ever could guess BF2 was bugged) lol BTW you can change ur Cross hair color by messing with the settings in "game options" i have bright green cross hairs, (they make a nice contrast against the rest of the back round) and it helps if you make the "transparency" on your cross hair 0% (who the fuck would want transparent cross hairs???)

Last edited by IsaacLeavitt (2007-02-06 07:06:21)

Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

Maybe [32m] is his clan tag?
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6587

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

sure, but if someone adds the distance marker with a hack, why ain´t there more signs of cheating in it? no changed colors, no wallhack.

just a distance marker doesn´t make sense for a cheat. as an addition sure, but not alone...
Other question, why should you set these chamaelon skins on? After i saw several videos of these hacks it would only totally confuse me. Additional i think the most common cheats are just an aimbot (which you wouldn't discover on a pb screenshot usually, only if he is setting it up at the moment) and the enemy tag with a distance marker (no need to have glass walls, since you see the tag through walls and with the distance marker you know how far he is away).

In this screenshot and angle the guy could be the only enemy, hence no other enemy tags that are visible through walls.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6684|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bug. Happens to me a bit. Mostly on IO though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6663|Ohio

AWSMsniper wrote:

It could be his tag.
The tag (prefix) could be 32m right???????????
thats what I was thinking. that would be a hillarious way to get a bunch of people banned lol.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6428|Espoo, Finland

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

AWSMsniper wrote:

It could be his tag.
The tag (prefix) could be 32m right???????????
thats what I was thinking. that would be a hillarious way to get a bunch of people banned lol.

If not a prefix, then it's most likely a bug (IMO).
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
once again:

[32m] is NOT a TAG

@fierce: that could also be possible...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard