Sgt.Gene
+215|6752

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
Stop whining, get over it.
The_Jester
+52|6480|Italy
Clan virtual girlfriends are so fucking pathetic.
It's happening to me a lot of times these days. Some assholes think they must fly, just because they have some random clan tag.
Does a tag in front of the nickname make they better at flying? No, I'm better than 99% of those clan muppets with the Hind.
I don't give a shit about their personal relationship, the chopper is there for everyone.

Sure, crap gunners piss me off. When the gunner fails stupid TV shots and get us killed I try to explain him how to use them. If he keeps failing I take a jeep and leave him alone crashing in the trees.
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6546|A dark hole....
wtf!  it is a game!!! have fun

Last edited by xINTERMISSIONx (2007-01-01 04:54:20)

Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6651|Groningen, The Netherlands

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
make your clanmate and yourself carry the "universal key"

hint hint m95 hint hint
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6777|Singapore

Meh. This discussion is still going on?! :
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6651|Groningen, The Netherlands

polarbearz wrote:

Meh. This discussion is still going on?! :
why not
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6510|Istanbul-Turkey
I love borders.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6428|canada
you shouldnt need a gunner,i used to fly helos all the time, used to be all i did, and i could kill everything myself with my missiles no tving involved. but then i started to prefer infantry, and i cant seem to fly the helis as good anymore, so i dont.

so basically im saying learn to fly, dont depend on ur gunner to to the work for u.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6644
I agree on both counts.  A clan mate and I are a pretty good team in the chopper (I'm the gunner usually, but can fly too) and we always have VOIP going which is a must as far as I'm concerned.  So if he and I are waiting for a chopper and some "n00b" jumps in before one of us...we don't bitch or complain or cry about it...we let him take it...by himself.  We know each other and trust each other but don't know shit about him so if he wants the chopper that bad he can have it.  We'll wait till he dies and than take it.  If he's good enough and doesn't get shot down than more power to him.

It agrivates the hell outta me though when so many people talk about "MY CHOPPER."  If you don't want to fly with some n00b than you should get the fuck out.  You're the one with the problem so you should be the one not to fly.  If that "n00b" wants to go kill himself because he sucks so much than let him, you shouldn't give him the chance to take you down with him.  But whatever you do, whether you fly with that noob or not....shut the fuck up and stop crying about it.  Bottom line is that it's your choice to go up in the chopper with someone you don't know or trust.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6573|Seattle

dan500 wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT
i couldnt agree with you more!
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6291
LOL, I gun for my boyfriend and when we find someone at the pad I give over or if he jumps in the pilot seat I might gun for them.... or we wait pending on their rank, to see if they can fly. But usually they crash, come back while we are waiting our turn and jumps in again. Where is the reverse respect while waiting for turn? Mean while our team suffers while this person keeps cutting in turn.......
Or the other side of the coin you get someone that's taking off and no ones there to gun for them and so they take me to out of bounds and kill me, without even giving me a chance to gun for them. The players that only like to fly and gun by themselves that is selfish if there is an availble gunner.
Some ppl need to pratice in a empty server before flying, and some need to read what it takes to be a good gunner before you jump in that seat. Do this for you, your team. and hell your stats.
I myself pratice flying the heli in a empty server so I can bring it to my pilot.
Rapier
+0|6311
From a N00B, so Dan tell me,

1. Were you ever a N00B ??

2. Did anyone teach you or assist you in learning this game ?

3. Is your little KLANSMAN rump buddy the best gunner on the server ??

4. Are you the best pilot ?, or are you taking the pilot seat from someone who is better than you and thinks you scuk at pilot and calls you a N00B.

5. Do you help your team ?  Oh I don't mean by gunning down infantry from a chopper 200 meters in the air, I mean by chasing down a Chopper, Jet or tank that is Ripping the living hell out of your team or a squad. And where are you at when this happens ? Are you and your "GUNNER" tracking down infantry, Jeeps, Vods or other tropps that can not di your little "HELI" and damage ?
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6678|London, UK
I hear wot dan is saying when u go 50 and 0 on dragon valley and then after 2 cars are shooting u, with a couple of AA lock ons and u get taken down at last then as usual u go to the spawn wait for the heli then the noob decides to get in the heli wit u, so think meh might as well give him a go. U line up the sight and the dude is just moving the gun around thinking its his wang or sumat, then as you type 'RIGHT CLICK AND USE TV.. the AAs lock on then u gotta press X but its like RIGHT CLICK AND USE TV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' and you ffs!
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6648|H3ITWP
jesus this topic is still open?where the hell is dan500 anyway?
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6601|yourmomshouse
Omg How The Fuck Do You Think Your Clan Lover Learned How To T.v Staying Out Of Peeps Hele???????????????????????????????/i Don't Think So . Let Others Learn Too Assclown Twl Match Anytime 2v2 Big Talker
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6615|Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite is when some PFC is shouting "give me a ride" and my gunner's seat is empty.  Of course my response is "No way man!"

All of you nooblets shitting on Dan don't understand the frustration of having a dumbass gunner that shoots the MG at tanks and not missles (I will explain for the nooblets - the MG just lets them know that you are there...you aren't going to hurt him with that thing), or holding a hover for ten minutes trying to get the fucktarded gunner to take a missle shot (my favorite - Me: "Do you know how to use the TV missle", Nooblet: "TV missle?"), or the fact that they are constantly looking to fire the MG at a target off to the side where they aren't possibly going to score a kill.  However, if you nooblets do get some skills in the pilot seat and then you get a nooblet gunner that can't find his own ass...you will then understand my young grasshopper(s). 

The moral to the story...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF DAN'S HELO!

And mine too.
paper_pieon
+7|6292
i cant believe this got to 13 pages? I MEAN JESUS!!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6745|Hell, p.o box 666

Well the only reason why this topic still remains, it prevents others from posting this content again and again and again and again and again and again.
Buckwheat_UK
+4|6278|UK - Deepest darkest Kernow
If your clan rents the server - fine it's your shout for whoever sits in the gunner seat.

If not - not your heli. Deal with it and if necessary go and do something else. Just because other players don't have clan tags in front of their name doesn't mean that they might not be on another teamspeak with other people in the server, and might be just as good flying with somebody else.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6745|Hell, p.o box 666

I disaggree... If your clan runs a ranked public server, well, the public players are also allowed to whore any vehicle they want. If and admin kicks a private for just doing nothing in gunner seat, thats a clear abuse of his admin powers nothing more nothing less. I remember loads of situations where some idiots sat in the bombers/choppers and yeah I´ve felt like kicking them too, but come on, how lame is this.

Its not you f*cking vehicle!
too_money2007
+145|6297|Keller, Tx
When I was a noob, I came across some really big dicks.

I remember I had a simple quesiton. I didn't know how to switch from the drivers seat in a car to the gunner's position. I was asking on game and nobody would answer me. One guy told me to look in the book that came with the game. I told him how I didn't receive a book because I got the game with my computer in a jewel case. He said, "too bad". Instead of simply saying F2, he is an ass for over 3 minutes of gameplay.

That leads into my gunning days. I heard that you could guide the tv missile after shooting it, but nobody would tell me. I thought it was like BF2142, moving the mouse would guide it. I tried that, but it obviously didn't work, until I accidentally left clicked on day and saw how it worked.

Since then, I've been a machine. I taught myself how to fly the helo and practiced soloing and solo mini-gunning. I won't say I'm the best out there, but I'm pretty fucking good.

All it takes is patience. I've played with noobs that didn't know the tv missile existed and trained clan mates who turned out to be bad asses with it. And I won't lie, I've been frustrated with noobs to the point of yelling at them and intentionally crashing the helo to kill them. But, the past it the past. If I ever get the internet hooked up at my house, I'll play again and try and teach more than yell.
too_money2007
+145|6297|Keller, Tx

Sl4y3r wrote:

I disagree... If your clan runs a ranked public server, well, the public players are also allowed to whore any vehicle they want. If and admin kicks a private for just doing nothing in gunner seat, thats a clear abuse of his admin powers nothing more nothing less. I remember loads of situations where some idiots sat in the bombers/choppers and yeah I´ve felt like kicking them too, but come on, how lame is this.

Its not you f*cking vehicle!
QFT.

Fuck all admins that kick for stupid reasons. Worse is when you're kicked for soloing, and their reason for kicking is that you won't share, yet there's nobody around waiting for the helo or asking. Fun times. Jealous admins.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6635
So people say it's their right to to gun since they bought the game. Then isn't it my right as the pilot to fly wherever I want, like holding you out of bounds. What's more dickish, a bad gunner insisting on getting his pilot killed while hurting the rest of the team or a pilot killing one noob to help the team win.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6458|The Suburb at Karkand

dan500 wrote:

So all i gotta say;

I feel better now
Nice to know, but redline/tk.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6643

dan500 wrote:

So all i gotta say;

I feel better now
I hate a holes who think they own the entire game and that everything belongs to them. I hate idiots who don't give other people a chance and let these so-called "noobs" have a shot and let them try to learn something. I hate morons who think that just because they are in a server with one other clan mate that they own the server and they can do whatever they want without any regard to other players. I hate cunts who think they're all that and then get overly pissed off and agitated when another player is only trying to help the team.

I feel better now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard