naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Front page news: http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/
And made the regional News, Radio, Paper.

Went down there again after school to pay respects.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Heard this story on the radio 1 news this morning, the details were sketchy but it centred around something about calling some lass a "chav" or something. It hardly seems justification to take someone's life.

My thoughts are with his family for their loss, and also yours and the rest of his friends for theirs.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

too_money2007
+145|6310|Keller, Tx
Don't get into a fight, don't get stabbed. Worked for me. I grew up in a ghetto ass place and there were always bigger black people trying to push me around simply because I'm white. Stay to yourself, and you'll be fine, just a few words from my own experiences.
naightknifar
Served and Out

1st of all - The Sun completely bollocks everything.
His name was Dele not Dale.
Also, the said his girlfriend was danielle, and she is in the photo:
1. Dele was going out with a danielle for 2 years, and it was a different danielle.
2. Danielle in the photo as Dele's mate not girlfriend, so the distraught girlfriend is now not known as his girlfriend, but someone else is!

The Sun paper sucks. And we saw another reporter for the Sun there this afternoon. We told them to fuck off, they responsively did.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6721|The Netherlands
I m very sorry for your loss knightnifer. You told me last night on ts and i didnt really know what to say. My condolences to you and your buddies family.

Knifes are not the problem imo, weapons are just tools if used properly. A screwdriver can be as deathly as a knife or a hand gun. The problem isnt tools, its the people that use them.

If i have an arguement that cant be settled with words, i just walk away and go somewhere else. Give repect and you ll get it back.

Alot of people nowadays carry weapons for self defence. Does it make the world safer if everyone is armed? I dont think so. When you got a weapon, you can use it. When you havent got a weapon, you cant use it. Its that simple. So everyone, leave your weapons at home and tell all your friends to do the same. If everyone would do that, the world would actually be a better place.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

wow srry to hear that man

the person who did it should be locked away for ever....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
ive read this thread for a few days, and have waited to see where it went.
as a blacksmith that makes knives for a living, i would like to extend my deepest apologies.
the rapid destruction of human life is not something that anyone should have to go through, i only hope that you may learn from this horrible experience. honor his memory, and never forget why it happened.
evil truly exists in this world, you saw some of it first hand, and for that i am truly sorry my friend.
stay strong.
Parker
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6586
Sorry dude. I know whats its like to lose friends. Im still in school, and one of my friends was killed in a tragic motorcycle accident in the summer holidays, while another had a car crash the following summer hols...

Too young to die IMO. It always happens to the best aswell ....
naightknifar
Served and Out

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

wow srry to hear that man

the person who did it should be locked away for ever....
His name is Aaron Ross.
He has been sentened with Murder
His girlfriend - Affray.

I hope that wanker pays for what he did, and gets raped by the biggest, meanest bastard in jail.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6758|Hell, p.o box 666

Damn, Alex, I´ve completley missed this so far. I want to offer my condolences to you and your friends family.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6418|Ontario, Canada
I'm not familiar with British terminology but what is a "chav" ? And sorry for your loss, last year was the worst year ever for me. I lost my grandpa/dog/uncle in a 2 month span. You may think yeah its just a dog, but when you raised it from a puppy like it was a child you could understand the feeling. Yeah I admit I cried so what, if that makes me less of a man so be it.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut

d4rkst4r wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

My condolences. Perfect example of why I carry a piece. I have my permit so I am doing it legaly and if anyone ever tried to rob me I would give them what they want and let them run away. Once they got about 10 feet away I would say wait! I have more money for ya! When they turn around I would smoke their monkey ass, recover my property and then pee on their fucking face during their last moments of living.
Are you any better then the person robbing you by stabbing them?
Yes I am.
Malloy must go
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England
So sorry to hear this - condolences.

It sent a chill down my spine when i heard it on Radio 1.

Something about calling someone a chav? And a girl was involved right?

What a waste...

EDIT: Just read a few more posts. They got the guy? Good! If there is any justice in the world he'll rot in prison for a long time...

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-02-08 10:24:57)

TheLostOne
+11|6514

Tro0per wrote:

I'm not familiar with British terminology but what is a "chav" ? And sorry for your loss, last year was the worst year ever for me. I lost my grandpa/dog/uncle in a 2 month span. You may think yeah its just a dog, but when you raised it from a puppy like it was a child you could understand the feeling. Yeah I admit I cried so what, if that makes me less of a man so be it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

If in doubt, Wiki. Also there are some anti-chavs sites out there.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6586|England

Tro0per wrote:

I'm not familiar with British terminology but what is a "chav" ?

Usually found behind Tesco swearing / smoking / spitting.

Lostone was just too quick!

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-02-08 10:27:37)

Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6418|Ontario, Canada

TheLostOne wrote:

Tro0per wrote:

If in doubt, Wiki. Also there are some anti-chavs sites out there.
True, I just didn't want to stumble across it in case it was something vulgar, afterall I'm at work

Edit: I see now, we call them punks here or wannabe gangster.

Last edited by Tro0per (2007-02-08 10:30:08)

naightknifar
Served and Out

The guy has now been charged with murder.
And my mates ad I have found the Girlfriend's "Bebo" site.
(Make your own site) And there have been hundreds of threats and insults.
The police have seen it and Dele's family have asked for the respect for dele, and the comments to be stopped...

So they shall stop.
Sad week at school, very quite, lots of councilors, lots of emotions.

Thank you all for noticing this, and paying respects to Dele.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-02-08 11:06:01)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
That really blows man. I hope you all can get through alright.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6778|UK
Sucks to lose a mate man I feel for you.

Makes me think how lucky I was last Saturday I strolled out the pub a bit worse for wear to use my mobile phone for a minute and 2 chav lads and 1 girl where sitting outside the spar came up with a knife and one of the fuckers broke my nose took my phone. Was so pissed off at the time but just thank fuck I didn't get stuck with the knife. More annoyed about cutting my night short to cancel my phone and bank cards.

Knife crimes in this country suck
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297
Anyone else see the irony of a guy named Knightnifer posting about his friend getting stabbed with a knife?
BVC
+325|6697
I'm sorry this happened dude.

You should get the guy a care package for when he goes to prison; a bar of slippery soap and a book about living with AIDS!
naightknifar
Served and Out

m8v2 wrote:

Anyone else see the irony of a guy named Knightnifer posting about his friend getting stabbed with a knife?
Yeah, believe me it is very ironic. But still very sad it hapened to my friend.

It's strange that you always think it's never going to be you or affect you at all. It's always somewhere hundreds of miles from you. But when it happens, it really does make you realise life. It's like a wake-up call.
It isn't nice whatsoever.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6606|Cambridge UK
Sorry to hear about this matey. No one deserves what he got.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

My condolences. Perfect example of why I carry a piece. I have my permit so I am doing it legaly and if anyone ever tried to rob me I would give them what they want and let them run away. Once they got about 10 feet away I would say wait! I have more money for ya! When they turn around I would smoke their monkey ass, recover my property and then pee on their fucking face during their last moments of living.
Yes I am.
However, You sir a prime example to everyone of why carrying a 'piece' is a f*cking stupid idea. If you want to protect yourself, get off your arse and learn some self defence, then you might be able to prove your point without killling someone. It's this crazy notion of weapons for protection that's behind this kid's story.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6831

deeznutz1245 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Yes I am.
Sounds like a perfect example of why guns should stay banned. Imagine the same incident but half the people there were armed. Could have been a whole lot worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard