IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
man i have been playing BF 2142. But i was feeling retro so i loaded up BF2 (which is still an awsome game, i felt so happy to hear my gun actualy make a good old BANG when i fired it) . i then went to my favorite map: Karkand. IT WAS A FREEKING NADE SPAMMING CONTEST OF WHO COULD SPAM THE MOST FREEKING NADES!!! WTF!@!@!@! these dicks have ruined my most favorite map. so i now spend my time on Dragon Valley owning with the J-10 and my L9A1
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6487|Trondheim, Norway
I see you have discovered the bad parts of IO.....
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6653|Canada
Welcome to BF2.
This isn't new, Karkand has usually been nade spamming for almost a year now.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6501
Try going on 32 player karkand servers. Theres still nade spamming, but not alot.
Emil
Teh strogg!
Or you could play any of the other great maps
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359

CaptainMike wrote:

Welcome to BF2.
This isn't new, Karkand has usually been nade spamming for almost a year now.
im not new... i have had the game from the start, i still miss the pre-1.2 gameplay, with all the hilariuos bunnyhopping and c-4 wipping... lol. i just havent been playing BF2 much since BF 2142 came out. (IMO the infantry combat is still better in BF2) I was just surprised at the Nade Spaming in the IO on Karkand. its retarded. but other maps are still sweet. esp. Jahalabad.
Emil
Teh strogg!
meh, jala ain't so good, what about gator?
Fearmesnipers
+41|6453|Wales
If you play karkand enough you will know how easy it is to avoid the nades.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6410|dm_maidenhead
How about this. DON'T PLAY KARKAND!!!!!

Fearmesnipers wrote:

If you play karkand enough you will know how easy it is to avoid the nades.
Hey you seriously from Wales, +1. I'm not, I just think it's funny. I'm from England
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6302
i always lose at jalalabad.dont know why either....im cursed there.....thas why i never play there. how do you win?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6768|San Antonio, Texas

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

i always lose at jalalabad.dont know why either....im cursed there.....thas why i never play there. how do you win?
Have more kills then deaths...
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Have more kills then deaths...
I'll drink to that!

...Pepsi, of course.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard