thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6338|teh alien spaceshit
I am inspired by several people, including Bear Grylls, Jet Li, my dad, and numerous other people.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6712|Central Valley,California
Rodney Mullen.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Rodney Mullen.
he's such a good flat land skater.
edit: +1
I was influenced most my my brother, not on purpose though. I guess I was just most inspired by my friends.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-02-04 21:10:32)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6353|Cali
triple X b/c he can do like sweet jumps in like the air.

Last edited by UnknownRanger (2007-02-04 21:08:58)

soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6729|oregon
Ryan Powell-he is the most amazingest lacrosse player ever, plus we are friends.

O, BTW Powell Hour airs on ESPN or ESPN 2 february 22nd at 1 pm PST.....  i'll be on the show.

edit-reason/powell hour

Last edited by soldevilla13 (2007-02-04 21:15:48)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6402|The Gem Saloon
simon kenton
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Geddy Lee, Paul McCartney, Jim Bridwell

http://www.alpinist.com/doc/ALP18/jim-b … s-eye-view
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6420|Michigan, USA

I don't know, I've never really been inspired by anyone or wanted to meet anyone famous... when I was younger I used to be really into the Blue Angels... now it's just jets in general, and the occasional air show (have yet to be to one as good as the ones they had at El Toro (in souther California) before it closed...)  I don't know, a group of F-18's flown by stunt pilots really doesn't sound like an inspiration to me as I don't recall ever doing something and feeling inspired by them.  So sad
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

commandochristian wrote:

I don't know, I've never really been inspired by anyone or wanted to meet anyone famous... when I was younger I used to be really into the Blue Angels... now it's just jets in general, and the occasional air show (have yet to be to one as good as the ones they had at El Toro (in souther California) before it closed...)  I don't know, a group of F-18's flown by stunt pilots really doesn't sound like an inspiration to me as I don't recall ever doing something and feeling inspired by them.  So sad
Miramar show is just as good.
shifty090
+9|6510
ROCKY FTW has always inspired me forever and ever
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

ATG wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

Miramar show is just as good.
No chance, mate!

I used to live about a quarter mile from El Toro, so I could sit on my roof and watch the show for free

And as for inspiration, I was always a fan of Rudy Giuliani
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
No one. i've loved myself since the start.
(cob)mikko
+21|6452|finland
stalin what a great man
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6712|Central Valley,California

(cob)mikko wrote:

stalin what a great man
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
Tv
Tetn1s
+59|6649|Los Angeles
Dora the explorer has inspired me to talk non-living things. She has also taught me to ablar espanol and english while i ablar. I also scared away theives because i said "Thief no theiving! Theif no theiving!" My aunt also adopted a retarded mexican who rescues and talks to animals. I also have animal pals that i love to talk to. I also go in the woods alone. Maybe some day  I will appear in heaven for being a retarded little girl.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

I've always been inspired by John Howard's long leadership and his slight racism that makes him really want to kick people like me out of Australia.  I also like his lack of response to the drought problem, and the lack of preparation, in which he comes second to Steve Bracks, the only premier to sit on his ass and do absolutely nothing.

[/sarcasm]
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

gene_pool wrote:

No one. i've loved myself since the start.
best answer lol
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Nolan Ryan.  That guy was my fucking hero as a kid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard