TheLostOne
+11|6505

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Stryyker>Cunts
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

stryyker your attempt to bash and insult the cal community has failed, jokes = funny. this post = lame.

Tell me, when you are with friends or people you know quite well, do you feel? comfortable enough to make jokes at there expense and insult them for laughs? i'm sure the answer to this is yes, because everybody does, and so do the people over at cal.

The fact that you think there is a large margin of pathetic difference between gamers putting hours in to a game for entertainment and you putting hours into a forums for entertainment is a joke.

stryyker your ignorance is bliss, maybe you need to find your self a team and play with us and get to know us, maybe then you will see the large difference in skill level, and how fun the game can be, maybe you will also see that we are not the problem, and infact you as a community is, the only time you are mentioned in our community is when a stupid post like this is made, yet you seem to persist to make them and bash us for reasons that are as stupid as: WE INSULT EACH OTHER ON OUR COMMUNITY FORUMS, dont fucking read them if you dont like them.

i didnt wanna post here and stoop to your level, but i couldnt help my self, i needed to tell you that your opinions of us are wrong, take the time to know us, or leave us along, dont watch our community forums wishing that you  can be part of them, dont be scared if you want to then join in with us then get your clan into cal and be part of our community, watching it is kinda sad if you ask me
Oh my god the drama continues. I dont care about you. In fact, who are you? You are nothing to me. The only people I care about on this forum are the ones that are, well, people I care about.

Stoop to my level. Thats funny. Who cares? ITS THE INTERNET! No opinions matter. No arguments are valid. No statements are heard.

Different skill level. Dont care. Its a game.

i didnt wanna post here and stoop to your level, but i couldnt help my self, i needed to tell you that your opinions of us are wrong, take the time to know us, or leave us along, dont watch our community forums wishing that you  can be part of them, dont be scared if you want to then join in with us then get your clan into cal and be part of our community, watching it is kinda sad if you ask meThis got to me. You say "us" like its an entity. CAL is not an entity.

And who said I watched? Fuck you! Watching is for those who cannot perform.

No, I will not join your entity, no I will not make out with you.

The fact is twat, that It was a joke, but you are aggravating the one thing that makes me dislike CAL.

I still dont hate CAL, but I hate people like you that think your better than everyone else.

Kick the dead horse some more asshole, do it.

Last edited by stryyker (2007-02-02 15:18:30)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Stryyker never seen a Cunt
fixed
Thats just fucking lame.. Why would you edit what I have written? Suck my dick and stop trying to be a smartass

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

I have been impotent since the age of 13
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6797|Uk

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

fun isnt it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

Im going to shut the fuck up now, because im a fanboy, and my opinion is bias and void
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

fun isnt it
..fail
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6575|MANCHESTERRR

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Stryyker never seen a Cunt
fixed
Thats just fucking lame.. Why would you edit what I have written? Suck my dick and stop trying to be a smartass

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

Loaz u is liek teh funniest boi eva. Fo' Srlsly
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6797|Uk

stryyker wrote:

Oh my god the drama continues. I dont care about you. In fact, who are you? You are nothing to me. The only people I care about on this forum are the ones that are, well, people I care about.

Stoop to my level. Thats funny. Who cares? ITS THE INTERNET! No opinions matter. No arguments are valid. No statements are heard.

This got to me. You say "us" like its an entity. CAL is not an entity.

The fact is twat, that It was a joke, but you are aggravating the one thing that makes me dislike CAL.

I still dont hate CAL, but I hate people like you that think your better than everyone else.

tell me what you think you achieved by putting your little speech in bold?

i had a speech to give you to, but like you said its only the internet.

Last edited by [R]age^B-HeKtiC^ (2007-02-02 15:33:23)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

stryyker wrote:

tell me what you think you achieved by putting your little speech in bold?

Any reason your stalling? Is it because I have throughly owned you, and you wish to submit defeat?
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6575|MANCHESTERRR

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

stryyker wrote:

tell me what you think you achieved by putting your little speach in bold?

Ill be the 'Forum Hero' and ask you two to stop the argueing.

Rage stfu, Stryyker, go back to your I.T lesson mate
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6539
Everyone needs to watch this now! http://files.filefront.com/Proof_I_neve … fo.html...

Last edited by ColtsX (2007-02-02 15:38:05)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

Will do
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6714|Sydney, Australia
Ok, everyone calm down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard