The Glock 1720%20% - 61
The Desert Eagle .50 cal24%24% - 74
Total: 298
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6571

k30dxedle wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

the Glock fires underwater and you can get a full plastic version that is undetectable in a standard metal detector, thats the one for me, not to mention the add on silencer and laser dot by the trigger, one of the best things Germany has ever given to the world, and the bananah clip and the semi auto, great gun, but I love the desert eagle too man that thing will put a window in a door free of charge...bang bang
My God...it burns...it burns!

1. Underwater. Yes, it'll fire, if you clear the chamber, barrel, magazine, and everything else of all water. And the bullet'll go all of eight feet.
2. Full plastic...nope. Good luck trying to get a plastic barrel to control copper-jacketed ammunition. Speaking of which, I've never seen a plastic bullet. Or for that matter a plastic magazine spring.
3. Add on "silencer" and laser dots? You can get those for all manner of weapons.
4. It's Austrian.
5. Banana? The GLOCK 17 magazine looks like a generic 15-round 9mm pistol magazine.

I'm sorry - I like the GLOCK - but...well, see my first six words.
Ther are plastic bullets btw. Police(for sure) and the military(sometimes) use plastic bullets filled with paint with less gun powder for tactical training. It is paintball with guns.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6470|Cambridge, UK

Got to love the Deagle as its my number 1 gun (yup over all the riffles, M4A1, AK) in CS:CZ (my main game/ clan)
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6624|Parainen, Finland
Desert Eagle .50!!!

I have never been more exited than when i fired that weapon!
And the damage it does!!! We shot at an old Lincoln and now I know that any car will stop after being hit by that gun...
Was a shame though that I couldnĀ“t fire more than one clip, my wrist ached like hell after that day...
Guess that you get used to it after much shooting...
9 mm Beretta FS INOX was my personal favorite before but now days it seems like a BB gun after trying that beast!!!!

And I know that all who have shot with this gun agrees!!!!!
Is there BTW someone here who has a DE 357??? Does it do the same to your wrist???
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6702|United States of America
All the people voting for the "power" of the Desert Eagle have obviously never seen a Smith & Wesson Model 500.

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2007-02-01 17:13:25)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

1911. I have a soft spot for it.
SoC./Omega
+122|6558|Omaha, Nebraska!

SysTray wrote:

The Luger is a classic. That's why it's the best.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

H&K P7M13

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/9dc209ea2a.jpg

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/05f20c0547.jpg

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2007-02-01 17:37:55)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6799|Charleston SC - USA
1911 - FTW. John Browning was a genius. .45 Caliber is a man stopping round and still is today. 40 cal. places 2nd with automatic pistols.

Luger 2nd for innovation.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6673|Lancaster Ohio, USA

DesertFox423 wrote:

All the people voting for the "power" of the Desert Eagle have obviously never seen a Smith & Wesson Model 500.
Amen, the S&W 500 is a beast of a gun, great fun to shoot, the .460 is also a ton of fun to shoot as well.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6384|Columbus, Ohio
Whatever pistol I am shooting.  I seriously own with a pistol.  I fail with a rifle, but can do anything with a pistol.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6449|Washington State, USA

[TFT]Hostage wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

the Glock fires underwater and you can get a full plastic version that is undetectable in a standard metal detector, thats the one for me, not to mention the add on silencer and laser dot by the trigger, one of the best things Germany has ever given to the world, and the bananah clip and the semi auto, great gun, but I love the desert eagle too man that thing will put a window in a door free of charge...bang bang
My God...it burns...it burns!

1. Underwater. Yes, it'll fire, if you clear the chamber, barrel, magazine, and everything else of all water. And the bullet'll go all of eight feet.
2. Full plastic...nope. Good luck trying to get a plastic barrel to control copper-jacketed ammunition. Speaking of which, I've never seen a plastic bullet. Or for that matter a plastic magazine spring.
3. Add on "silencer" and laser dots? You can get those for all manner of weapons.
4. It's Austrian.
5. Banana? The GLOCK 17 magazine looks like a generic 15-round 9mm pistol magazine.

I'm sorry - I like the GLOCK - but...well, see my first six words.
Ther are plastic bullets btw. Police(for sure) and the military(sometimes) use plastic bullets filled with paint with less gun powder for tactical training. It is paintball with guns.
its called simunition, its more like a rubber bullet
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
The Glock is more accurate than the others. I voted it.
imortal
+240|6682|Austin, TX

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Desert Eagle .50!!!

I have never been more exited than when i fired that weapon!
And the damage it does!!! We shot at an old Lincoln and now I know that any car will stop after being hit by that gun...
Was a shame though that I couldnĀ“t fire more than one clip, my wrist ached like hell after that day...
Guess that you get used to it after much shooting...
9 mm Beretta FS INOX was my personal favorite before but now days it seems like a BB gun after trying that beast!!!!

And I know that all who have shot with this gun agrees!!!!!
Is there BTW someone here who has a DE 357??? Does it do the same to your wrist???
Okay, I am sure you had great fun at the range.  Now, wear that heavy monstrosity for 18 hours a day for 6 months, shoot 150 rounds a week in practice, wear it concealed (legally) without the average citizen noticing it.  Now, would you feel confortable drawing and engaging up to three armesd assailants in an El Presedente scenario?

The El Presidente, for those that do not know, is a classic firearm engagement scenario, where you begin with your back to your tagets with your weapon holstered.  You turn and engage the three targets.  The goal is to put two rounds in the chest and one round in the head of each target, reload, and shoot again; two in the chest of each target.  Decent times from whistle to last round fired is about 7 seconds, although really good shots can manage in less than five.

You can do that with a 1911.  You can do it with a Glock.  Try it with a Desert Eagle sometime.

A Desert Eagle is a showy firearm.  It looks mean, it fires big bullets, and you can get a really shiny finish on it.  It looks great in movies.  And nearly every professional shooter I know (and I have been in the business for 23 years) scoffs the thing.

But you can like what you want.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6711|San Francisco
Just wanted to show off my first gun here:
https://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07055/Kimber_angle.jpg
https://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07055/Kimber_profile.jpg

Absolutely love the 1911 design.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6567|EUtopia | Austria
Glock, but I'm just a patriot, I guess
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6615|Seattle

Glocks are crap. H&K > All
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6449|Washington State, USA

King_County_Downy wrote:

the USP is the shit
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6406|USA, MICHIGAN
#1 handgun is the 1911a1 hands down, #2 the colt peacemaker, in my opinion the glock sucks balls, h&k usp is better.  and the de .50....joke, to heavy to hold, to expensive to shoot, to big for ccw, basically its a novelty item.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6650|Germany
Personally the Luger because Adolf Hitler shot hisself in the head.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6636|InGerLand
i vote for the peacemaker it has the history it has a damn revolver (which i love i seriously love any revolver they are the sh*t)
next would be a tie between the glock and DE
i mean the DE is the cooler of the two on style but the glock is the more reliable killer
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6344|Mombassa
LUGER 4 ever
psychotoxic187
+11|6727

King_County_Downy wrote:

That's just an ignorant statement. Glock's are not in any way shape or form crap. H&k are very well made weapons, and my personal favorites.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Personally the Luger because Adolf Hitler shot hisself in the head.
Or so we're lead to believe.
herrr_smity
+156|6645|space command ur anus
The Glock 17 the "plastic" pistol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard