Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Des.Kmal wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Gibraltar is a pain in the ass.

Berlin and Belgrade are my Mashtuur (AKA Karkand without the lameness).

Titan's fun but a lagfest.
BERLIN!?! Berlin is Karkand on ROIDS! Wtf hurricane?!!?

You dissapoint me....
Berlin's fun with a competent team. Might have been luck of the draw, but last Sunday when I played on the Berlin FMU server the PAC team was almost always able to get a flag. Great fun. Cerbere is sex too, though. Belgrade, always <3.
Des.Kmal
+917|6633|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Hurricane wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Gibraltar is a pain in the ass.

Berlin and Belgrade are my Mashtuur (AKA Karkand without the lameness).

Titan's fun but a lagfest.
BERLIN!?! Berlin is Karkand on ROIDS! Wtf hurricane?!!?

You dissapoint me....
Berlin's fun with a competent team. Might have been luck of the draw, but last Sunday when I played on the Berlin FMU server the PAC team was almost always able to get a flag. Great fun. Cerbere is sex too, though. Belgrade, always <3.
lemme get this straight for ya hurricna

1. belgrade
2. cerbere
3. gibralter
4. tunis
5. everything else.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Megalomatthew
+6|6425

Cubanpenguin wrote:

Gibraltar just pisses me off when I'm on defense, your always having to defend the rear. If they had a Push style game play where you took points one by one it would be an awesome map.
That's what "Assault Lines" is for...wait till march then it'll be far more intense
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.
Meh, I think it was like.. the first map I played on the retail game. Played it with sniper, And I love it. (Im a sniper 4 life)

Even if Berlin's better for sniping..

Gib: ~80M
Ber: ~140M
Des.Kmal

HUNDaemon wrote:

Meh, I think it was like.. the first map I played on the retail game. Played it with sniper, And I love it. (Im a sniper 4 life)

Even if Berlin's better for sniping..

Gib: ~80M
Ber: ~140M
ive taken a great liking to the morretti on gibralter, or any map for that sake.

i love that gun.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6441|Browntown
The best map is Sidi Power Plant. Titan or Conquest. Especially conquest, but you don't see enough servers playing it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
Nope, one of the new NS maps, you'll know when you get it. Fuckin ace for all modes of play
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Des.Kmal
anyone agree with the first post? or got another map? i still think its gibralter
Magius5.0
+106|6396|UMass Amherst

fatherted13 wrote:

Nope, one of the new NS maps, you'll know when you get it. Fuckin ace for all modes of play
Okay, so I know you've probably played the Closed Beta of NS...so anything you can tell us about these maps without violating the NDA?  Like a hint or something, because I'm eager to try them out once it goes retail.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6620|Greenwood, IN
I still love the map.    Please don't hurt me... 
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6660|Canada
Whoa a Winnipeg server, I didn't think those existed.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6661
Gibraltar is one of those maps that constantly keeps you on edge--a true test of skill. When I goto Belgrade or Cerbere after a Gibraltar marathon, it's like everything is in slow motion...so I'm like Neo running around in the matrix.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2007-02-08 14:58:49)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

Magius5.0 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Okay, so I know you've probably played the Closed Beta of NS...so anything you can tell us about these maps without violating the NDA?  Like a hint or something, because I'm eager to try them out once it goes retail.
Now its open beta, The map called Port Bavaria. The inital attack as EU, on supply lines, had your forces clearing through large hangers, at which point the Goliath becomes avaliable, and then the fun really starts
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard