Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

I have never met an american who wouldnt defend their family with a gun, yet they expect Iraqi's to be different.  Hipocrits.
Will you people realize that the actual Iraqi want these idiots to stop this shit.  Most insurgents are not Iraqi's.  So, what foreign insurgents family is being attacked?
Again... if germany invades italy i expect the France coming for help , and they wouldn't be attackers.

The islamic league is a military pact by now.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6773|Camp XRay

I think this has gone on long enough. Look some some "supposed" towel head sniper is running around shooting people in the stomach, seems like utter bullshit to me. I want some actual proof instead of some piss poor propaganda video.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6637|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Well the funn thing is, he is posting on a American ran web site, he plays an American war game and his favorite show is House MD an American show.....

And what your doing is Anti-Propaganda of the United Sates??? That is just a STUPID comment.

Oh yeah those Juba videos are old, He is not real, its a propaganda thing.

Also, your saying if I came to Italy, with a sniper rifle, and only shot cops and military, it would be ok(aslong as I don't hit a civilian)
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

I have never met an american who wouldnt defend their family with a gun, yet they expect Iraqi's to be different.  Hipocrits.
Will you people realize that the actual Iraqi want these idiots to stop this shit.  Most insurgents are not Iraqi's.  So, what foreign insurgents family is being attacked?
Again... if germany invades italy i expect the France coming for help , and they wouldn't be attackers.

oh brother.  THE IRAQIS DO NOT WANT THE INSURGENTS THERE SO AMERICANS CAN GIVE THEM THE HELP THEY NEED IN ORDER TO GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES.  How do I know this?  Guess?

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-01 11:31:00)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

Didn't like watching that.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

well hes saying hes not hurting any civilians, im sorry i didnt know he wasnt from iraq. My mistake. but even so would an american sniper shoot at civilians or troops?
The flag in my sign speaks clearly on my origins
ok my whole point is a sniper is trained to shoot ENEMIES, there are some whack jobs out their that shoot civilians for what ever reason but im talking about warzones. if you are going to give 1 sniper credit for not hurting civilians then you must give them all credit. when was the last time u heard an american sniper shooting civilians in a warzone?
I don't know sniper , but if we speak of soldiers it wasn't much time ago i think.
Besides... you are considered a world democracy , is normal that you seek global consense by not shooting civilians. This , instead , isn't normal in a force that seekes the destruction of USA as the Islamic army..... it values more credit i think if done by a muslim at war.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6643|Connecticut

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I will tell you why I hate you. You generalize our nation and say stupid, misinformed things. I have seen a lot of "all Americans" and "the problem with Americans is........". Wrong. We have dipshit politicians who we dont vote for but seem to get elected. They do not represent us the way you think they do. You havefailed to understand that and have insulted us as a nation, and as a people, when you are going off emotion and opinion. That does not mix well in a Debate. There are many people here who not enjoy some of Americas decisions and express it openly, however, they do not lump us all into that decision collectively like you have. That is why I hate You.
...........because I enjoy quoting myself.
Malloy must go
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

I never called you a fag.
With you i mean some general people in this thread... many people indeed.

In an italian i opened the SAME 3AD .... i could link but how many of you speak the Ancient Language?

Useless to say that the reactions there were REALLY different.... i mean , no one insulted me or was prevented.
Is enough normal that american people hates me now... i'm speaking badly of your military and i say that i admire one of your enemies. But that's your ( not you ) problem..... i mean , if you wouldn't be american probably you'd be more rational on this question.

It was mine error to talk of this matter in a forum where there are many americans.
I will tell you why I hate you. You generalize our nation and say stupid, misinformed things. I have seen a lot of "all Americans" and "the problem with Americans is........". Wrong. We have dipshit politicians who we dont vote for but seem to get elected. They do not represent us the way you think they do. You havefailed to understand that and have insulted us as a nation, and as a people, when you are going off emotion and opinion. That does not mix well in a Debate. There are many people here who not enjoy some of Americas decisions and express it openly, however, they do not lump us all into that decision collectively like you have. That is why I hate You.
Ok you didn't read one of my precedent posts....
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

oh brother.  THE IRAQIS DO NOT WANT THE INSURGENTS THERE SO AMERICANS CAN GIVE THEM THE HELP THEY NEED IN ORDER TO GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES.  How do I know this?  Guess?
But they didn't even NEED HELP if you didn't invade Iraq before!! That's the point.

Is normal that now they seek your help... i mean YOU are USA , they are some fancy rebel faction.... which help can they give?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

I dunno if anyone else mentioned it, but did anyone see how whoever had uploaded it marked it as 'entertainment'? Fuckers.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6937|Barrie Ontario

Kukulcan wrote:

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

ok my whole point is a sniper is trained to shoot ENEMIES, there are some whack jobs out their that shoot civilians for what ever reason but im talking about warzones. if you are going to give 1 sniper credit for not hurting civilians then you must give them all credit. when was the last time u heard an american sniper shooting civilians in a warzone?
I don't know sniper , but if we speak of soldiers it wasn't much time ago i think.
Besides... you are considered a world democracy , is normal that you seek global consense by not shooting civilians. This , instead , isn't normal in a force that seekes the destruction of USA as the Islamic army..... it values more credit i think if done by a muslim at war.
again this juba guy is a sniper is he not? ok so we are talking about snipers. give an american sniper a camera on his gun and see how many civilians he shoots. Just when you said i give him credit for not harming civilians it sounded like another "insurgent" sniper was shooting civilians. Sure regular troops shoot civilians, but how many civilians have died from ieds? im sure more have died from ieds then crossfire.

Last edited by ShellShock.PwN (2007-02-01 11:37:49)

deeznutz1245
+483|6643|Connecticut

Kukulcan wrote:

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

So a serial killer who only murders rapists deserves more credit than a serial killer who murders innocent people? I am not saying that I wouldnt be shooting people if they invaded my country, because I would no matter how I was perceived by the enemy. What I am saying is this sniper is no different, and not only deserves no more credit, but should also get no credit at all.
Malloy must go
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6900|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

Kukulcan wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

I never saw Italian or French or British soldiers doing that?
Oh no, then how do you explain this?

Or this? Idiot. Take your propoganda elsewhere.
Again .... reports of violent us miltary personnel are by far more frequent.
Again, you should probably do a little research before trying to talk like an expert on the subject.  (which you a obviously not)

America has approx 132,000 peacekeeping troops in Iraq currently. 
Italy had about 1,800 troops in Iraq, of which all have been withdrawn since Nov 2006.

On these forums alone, I have seen 3 different examples of war crimes/rapes/etc done by Italian troops.  This would mean that out of every 600 Italian soldiers, at least one has commited a war crime., ie...raped, pillaged, etc in Iraq.  Keep in mind that on a few of these occasions, multiple Italian soldiers we're reported doing the raping, etc., but for argument sake, I'll stick with one occurance = one soldier.

If we use this ratio on the American troop levels, this would mean that 220 different examples would need to be found in order to keep this ratio true (132,000 / 600 = 220).  I can think of many 5 or ten examples, but 220 is quite a stetch. Also, keep in mind that the number of American troops reached a peak of 250,000....this would mean a staggering 417 different examples need to be produced.   

Conclusion:  the ratio of Italian incidents of war crimes seems to be higher than that of US iincidents when taking into effect troop level sizes.   (someone please double check my math)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinatio … ce_in_Iraq
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

Kukulcan wrote:

Is normal that now they seek your help... i mean YOU are USA , they are some fancy rebel faction.... which help can they give?
Easy for you to say, last time I checked there were no rape rooms and mass ethnic killings in Italy.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-02-01 11:37:42)

PluggedValve
+17|6490
"Is this guy Iraqi?  I bet American's would shoot the "invaders."  But since a lot of these guys are not Iraqi's, who were they invaded by?"

Is this guy not Iraqi??  Proof please. 
Oh thats right the Israeli Sniper rifle.  I see now Israelis are selling weopons to insurgents, that hate them mind you.

I think Mossad/CIA is behind this though.  Only way to get an Israeli sniper rifle is to be wth them.  Its all god damn propaganda though.  I dont know who or what is going on there but i do know that the CIA and Mossad are involved.  In any war they are involved(right or wrong). Their main purpose is to make the other side look bad and the home team(US et al) smell like roses.

Try googling "Operation Northwoods Document".  Its al there, learn what the CIA is really all about.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6636|Latvia

Kukulcan wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

But they didn't even NEED HELP if you didn't invade Iraq before!! That's the point.

Does anyone here have a time machine? No? Thought so..

So, who can help iraq more, a rich, powerfull country like USA, or some poor Insurgents, terrorists?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6637|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Kukulcan, how old are you? You kind of rattle on and drift off then start up again. And WTF is the Islamic Army??
I was in Iraq and their was not any merging of the groups togther.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6517|Columbus, Ohio

PluggedValve wrote:

"Is this guy Iraqi?  I bet American's would shoot the "invaders."  But since a lot of these guys are not Iraqi's, who were they invaded by?"

Is this guy not Iraqi??  Proof please.
Exactly.  So his whole point is moot.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well the funn thing is, he is posting on a American ran web site, he plays an American war game and his favorite show is House MD an American show.....

And what your doing is Anti-Propaganda of the United Sates??? That is just a STUPID comment.

Oh yeah those Juba videos are old, He is not real, its a propaganda thing.

Also, your saying if I came to Italy, with a sniper rifle, and only shot cops and military, it would be ok(aslong as I don't hit a civilian)
But this is the proof that i don't hate USA but what you're doing in IRAQ and their foreign politics , sounds simple to me.

Last edited by Kukulcan (2007-02-01 11:41:50)

PluggedValve
+17|6490
"If we use this ratio on the American troop levels, this would mean that 220 different examples would need to be found in order to keep this ratio true (132,000 / 600 = 220).  I can think of many 5 or ten examples, but 220 is quite a stetch. Also, keep in mind that the number of American troops reached a peak of 250,000....this would mean a staggering 417 different examples need to be produced. "

Good Point.  Do you think its possible some incidents go unreported??  Probably.  But good point anyway.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6937|Barrie Ontario
usmarine2007 that operation phantom fury video is awsome gj +1
deeznutz1245
+483|6643|Connecticut

Kukulcan wrote:

hhmmm....corrupt politicians (I think thats just about everywhere), women are treated like second class, restricted education, 3rd world technology, no tourism, men fucking donkeys, people wipe their asses with their bare left hand, no public services or facilities and corrupt murderous police on every block reporting to Hussein. Well shit, since they have oil they must be doing ok, right? You are right though,  they didnt need any help.
Malloy must go
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

PluggedValve wrote:

"If we use this ratio on the American troop levels, this would mean that 220 different examples would need to be found in order to keep this ratio true (132,000 / 600 = 220).  I can think of many 5 or ten examples, but 220 is quite a stetch. Also, keep in mind that the number of American troops reached a peak of 250,000....this would mean a staggering 417 different examples need to be produced. "

Good Point.  Do you think its possible some incidents go unreported??  Probably.  But good point anyway.
The question of the 1 or 2 points was just a simple example you know...
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6538|USA, MICHIGAN
I didn't vote for GW you incontinent ass, and if you don't like what i said fuck off, i dont care.  shooting AMERICAN troops is easy, because of the uniform.  We could shoot some insurgent, with a weapon in his hand in plain clothes just after he detonated a bomb, and we still be the bad guy.  FUCK IRAQ, make it a parking lot, next stop iran.   alot of people dont agree with me, and some might,  but that is what makes this COUNTRY great, the FREEDOM to say what we want.
Kukulcan
+6|6451|The Battlefield

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Kukulcan wrote:

hhmmm....corrupt politicians (I think thats just about everywhere), women are treated like second class, restricted education, 3rd world technology, no tourism, men fucking donkeys, people wipe their asses with their bare left hand, no public services or facilities and corrupt murderous police on every block reporting to Hussein. Well shit, since they have oil they must be doing ok, right? You are right though,  they didnt need any help.
Don't do the ''saviour of the world'' .... the us started a war in iraq not to grant money or wellness to the civs.... us went there because iraq has got the black gold.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard