quickscope.exe
+3|6340|Bellevue, NE
dont understand how to get the transport badge i went to ubar link but i dont get what it is saying please break it down for me as i am very stupid... is a transport a vehicle or what? do i have to drive with someone for 10 min IAR to get my beginner transport badge Ty.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6679|Montreal, Qc, Canada

quickscope.exe wrote:

dont understand how to get the transport badge i went to ubar link but i dont get what it is saying please break it down for me as i am very stupid... is a transport a vehicle or what? do i have to drive with someone for 10 min IAR to get my beginner transport badge Ty.
For basic its just a 10 min in the hummer....

For veteran its 25hrs in the hummer and 5 road kills... (road kill = kill while you drive the hummer (run over an enemy))

And expert is 75hrs in the hummer and 11 road kills...

Last edited by Andoura (2007-01-30 19:20:11)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6363|Orrstrayleea
Basic is easy, i got mine on sharqi as commander,i got in the hummer, drove out into the middle of the desert, got in  the passenger seat and commanded, a bonus of this is that you dont show up on the enemy radar when your in the passenger/gunner seat
quickscope.exe
+3|6340|Bellevue, NE
ty, i karma you please do the same.
DaJJ
+13|6678|1500 Gold Medaller's land
is it possible to do the roadkills in fav or buggy? because i did at least 20 road kills but i got them in buggy and fav and didnt get veteran transport. so the roadkills only count towards veteran transport if theyre done in hummer/vodnik? or has someone got veteran transport with buggy and fav also?

Last edited by DaJJ (2007-02-01 06:02:55)

weasel_thingo
+74|6367
i got my transport badge at the same time as my friend it was a near empty server and we both got in vehicles on sharqi and drove around the golf course.
so yeah you just either sit in it or drive around for 10 minutes.

go onto the wiki page and type in transport and it has all the vehicles that are transports.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-02-01 06:08:06)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6733
I got mine in a boat on Operation Clean Sweep, just drive to the edge of the map and wait.
DaJJ
+13|6678|1500 Gold Medaller's land
im talking about veteran where you have to get the 5 road kills, is the only way of getting veteran transport by getting those road kills in hummer/vodnik? or does it still count for veteran transport if you do them in fav/buggy? because if they count then the server had some strange bug or something.
i just want to know if i can use buggys/favs to get it cause when i try it next time i want to get it also and just want to know what vehicles count for getting the road kills for veteran transport.

Last edited by DaJJ (2007-02-01 06:10:28)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6568|Belgium

DaJJ wrote:

im talking about veteran where you have to get the 5 road kills, is the only way of getting veteran transport by getting those road kills in hummer/vodnik? or does it still count for veteran transport if you do them in fav/buggy? because if they count then the server had some strange bug or something.
i just want to know if i can use buggys/favs to get it cause when i try it next time i want to get it also and just want to know what vehicles count for getting the road kills for veteran transport.
Well you got the badge today

And yes, a fast buggy also counts, not too hard on wake at airfield.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard