Evil_Apu
+40|6723|Denmark
http://bf2s.com/player/46763910/

How come i have 100.099 global points, when my commander + teamscore + combatscore plussed together gets me a number of 113,970 points?
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6650
TK's?
chittydog
less busy
+586|6975|Kubra, Damn it!

Subtract TK's, Team Damage and Team Vehicle Damage.
Evil_Apu
+40|6723|Denmark

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

TK's?
If so, then it would minus my Teamscore already
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6700
Tk's team damage and stuff do not take away from your global score
chittydog
less busy

Evil_Apu wrote:

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

TK's?
If so, then it would minus my Teamscore already
Nope, it subtracts them later.
Evil_Apu
+40|6723|Denmark

chittydog wrote:

I have not got so many teamkills, teamdamage and V. damage so it would go over 13k down
wantacookie
+7|6705|Austin, TX
What's up with your Best Round Score of 1,012 on Karkand?
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6549|Espoo, Finland
Artillery kills count as a kills and therefore raise your combat score.
Other kills as a commander do count as well and those raise your combat but not your global score
Same with teamwork points.
sniper09735
+12|6766
combat = total kills so that will boost your score with arty kills
chittydog
less busy

Evil_Apu wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I have not got so many teamkills, teamdamage and V. damage so it would go over 13k down
True, according to this: http://wiki.bf2s.com/stats/scoring-system, you should only be down by 4184.
Evil_Apu
+40|6723|Denmark

B-Scimitar wrote:

Artillery kills count as a kills and therefore raise your combat score.
Other kills as a commander do count as well and those raise your combat but not your global score
Same with teamwork points.
Ok ty +1 to you, in a sec..

My BR of 1,024 was the time i played K&Po Servers. Didnt know it wasnt allowed, i thought it was great points. Stopped that for long time ago
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6476
I don't know if it's right, but I read somewhere that as a commander, all points you gain before the 2x goes towards both your commander score AND your global score, where as any EXTRA points gained from the 2x just go to commander score. Hope that helps
chittydog
less busy

robthemadman wrote:

I don't know if it's right, but I read somewhere that as a commander, all points you gain before the 2x goes towards both your commander score AND your global score, where as any EXTRA points gained from the 2x just go to commander score. Hope that helps
Review the wiki link above, then look at your own stats and figure it out. Divide your commander score by 2 and subtract from your global score.
arnica
+18|6820|Sydney

wantacookie wrote:

What's up with your Best Round Score of 1,012 on Karkand?
roflcopter!!!!!
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6476

chittydog wrote:

robthemadman wrote:

Review the wiki link above, then look at your own stats and figure it out. Divide your commander score by 2 and subtract from your global score.
yeah but if you think about it, I haven't got 2x EVERY command game I've played.. and neither has he. I know it probably isn't mentioned in the wiki, but I still think I may be right

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard