[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6493

ghettoperson wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

A recap:

1) The first 5 letters of your name are the first 5 letters of "Auschwitz".
2) The number in your name and email address are symbolic of "Heil Hitler".
3) Your best explanation for your name is "Australian Chainsaw".
4) You deny that the Holocaust ever occurred, and that a Holocaust convention led by Iran and consisting of KKK members and neo-Nazis would reveal truth.
5) You refer to Israelis as "disgusting" and an "infection". Strong words, eh? I recall a certain person in history saying something very similar.

That said, your only excuse is that you never explicitly said "I hate Jews"!? We know, as well as you know, that you are a neo-Nazi. Stop denying it. You're only making yourself out to be a fool.
1) Yes its true but its a coincidence
2) Eric Lindros in the NHL have the number 88.. does that make him a neo nazi?
3) You may not like my explanation but its the truth.
4) I never denied the Holocaust, i questionned the numbers. There was a lot of jewish rabbis at that conference.. why do you always forget to talk about them?  Are they neo-nazi?  A jewish rabbi neo-nazi?
5) Some people here think that there is a "muslim problem in the UK".. strong word, eh? I recall a certain person in history saying something very similar.  Why are you not disgusted by those comments?

I hate ISRAEL, im not hiding it...  i chose my side and its the palestinian's side. I'm not making any propaganda for any white power or neo nazi ideology. I'm clean on those forums and if i was not clean, i think the mods would have already banned me for good..   You don't like me? i have no prob with that because i don't like your kind either...   call me  a neo-nazi if you want.. i don't care.. your opinion mean nothing to me.. go ahead and follow me around.. repost that specific post i made about Israel last year.. that all you can do.. because you don't have any argument against anybody here.
How short is your hair? And we need pics of you with your local newspaper and writing saying "Sup D&ST?" to prove it's you.
lol yeah now im a skinhead.. ok you win..ill ask a mod if its possible to change my name and the number after it..but i want the new name to have a reference to Bf2, war and a chainsaw.. how about Warsaw43 ?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

lol yeah now im a skinhead.. ok you win..ill ask a mod if its possible to change my name and the number after it..but i want the new name to have a reference to Bf2, war and a chainsaw.. how about Warsaw43 ?
How about a mod permabans you instead? Everyone who agrees, quote me for truth.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

1) Yes its true but its a coincidence
2) Eric Lindros in the NHL have the number 88.. does that make him a neo nazi?
3) You may not like my explanation but its the truth.
4) I never denied the Holocaust, i questionned the numbers. There was a lot of jewish rabbis at that conference.. why do you always forget to talk about them?  Are they neo-nazi?  A jewish rabbi neo-nazi?
5) Some people here think that there is a "muslim problem in the UK".. strong word, eh? I recall a certain person in history saying something very similar.  Why are you not disgusted by those comments?

I hate ISRAEL, im not hiding it...  i chose my side and its the palestinian's side. I'm not making any propaganda for any white power or neo nazi ideology. I'm clean on those forums and if i was not clean, i think the mods would have already banned me for good..   You don't like me? i have no prob with that because i don't like your kind either...   call me  a neo-nazi if you want.. i don't care.. your opinion mean nothing to me.. go ahead and follow me around.. repost that specific post i made about Israel last year.. that all you can do.. because you don't have any argument against anybody here.
How short is your hair? And we need pics of you with your local newspaper and writing saying "Sup D&ST?" to prove it's you.
Just interested... it was more for the lulz factor than anything.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651
Warsaw '43?  As in the uprising where the SS massacred 13,000 Jews and sent 50,000 to the death camps?
Commie Killer
+192|6385

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

QFT.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Attention Whore! Vilham quote me for truth brutha!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
topal63
. . .
+533|6716

UON wrote:

Warsaw '43?  As in the uprising where the SS massacred 13,000 Jews and sent 50,000 to the death camps?
Very nice,
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6493

UON wrote:

oh my god ... now whats wrong with 43??   And warsaw is a combinaison or the word War and the last part of the word chainSAW.

you guys really want me out of these forums.. you are trying very hard to get me banned for thing i never said..  now i feel hated   

choose a name for me.. i don't know what to do anymore.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6493

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

what the hell is wrong with you.. you won !! i'm ready to change my name and you still stalk me!!

back off pollux... stay away from me damnit
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

UON wrote:

oh my god ... now whats wrong with 43??   And warsaw is a combinaison or the word War and the last part of the word chainSAW.

you guys really want me out of these forums.. you are trying very hard to get me banned for thing i never said..  now i feel hated   

You know full well what you were referring to. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

There is a clear theme going here, and it's wrong.  Just wrong.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644

UON wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

UON wrote:

You know full well what you were referring to. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

There is a clear theme going here, and it's wrong.  Just wrong.
Yeah, this is seriously fucked up.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6772|Nova Scotia, Canada

Ok, enough. I've seen so many reasons to connect you to being a neo-Nazi, it's not fit.
1) 88
2) Ausch
3) Warsaw43? You know very well what the fuck warsaw 43 is, don't tell me it's just a happy combination of war and a damn chainsaw.

I can't stand douchebags like you who are deliberately trying to piss people off, concerning such an issue like this, then trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes about it "I'm not a neo-nazi, Lindros was 88, he's not!" Fuck that, Lindros' first name doesn't have anything to do with Ausch, and he sure as hell didn't consider warsaw 43 for a second name.

Consider your self banned forever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard