Diablo 327%27% - 33
Starcraft: Ghost4%4% - 5
Other12%12% - 15
Total: 118
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

I was just thinking that I would really like to see a new RTS from Blizzard.
If they came out with a new game, what do you think is most likely, and what would you expect from it?
WoS... World of Starcraft...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6832|Moore, OK

Vilham wrote:

Clearly its doing to be starcraft ghost seeing as its nearing completion. I would like it to be WC4 however.
Umm...clearly it's not going to be Starcraft Ghost, seeing as how it was indefinitely postponed. Diablo 3 is a great possibility, and the rumors of a "World of Starcraft" game is rampant.

Who knows....maybe we'll see a brand new idea implemented. If there's anybody that can do it, then I'd say Blizzard is one of the few studios that could pull it off.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

Dizik wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Clearly its doing to be starcraft ghost seeing as its nearing completion. I would like it to be WC4 however.
Umm...clearly it's not going to be Starcraft Ghost, seeing as how it was indefinitely postponed. Diablo 3 is a great possibility, and the rumors of a "World of Starcraft" game is rampant.

Who knows....maybe we'll see a brand new idea implemented. If there's anybody that can do it, then I'd say Blizzard is one of the few studios that could pull it off.
WHATTTTTTTTT!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ

0ktane wrote:

Diablo 3...no question.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6832|Moore, OK
Okay...maybe this will end some of the people's curiosity. It looks like the guys from Blizzard are hinting that Starcraft's sequel will be coming out in the near future.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6612|Ohio, USA
from what I have read Diablo3.  Grant it, I think that there are teams going on for Starcraft, etc, as we speak, but I do not think that there will be another MMO out there that will take away from WoW until it begins to die down (it hasn't even peaked yet).
Brasso
+1,549|6647

I hope to God it's Starcraft 2.  I dream about buttsecks with Kerrigan every night.  Before she was infected. 

Seriously though, I've read the Starcraft books.  Books.

The 3rd one is amazing, the rest you can ignore.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6712|South Africa
Diablo 3.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
Well, the new Firefly MMO is out in 2008. Even though I hate WoW, Blizzard have done well for themselves, so I'd like to see them do the Firefly MMO and make it as successful as WoW.

By the way, Firefly fucking owns your face.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
It is going to be another MMO, marketed as "from the makers of World of Warcraft!", no Diablo three, hell because of Blizzard's new direction most of the Diablo II team left to form flagShip, who are making HellGate:London which will be superior (even for the time) to WoW.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

Blizzard has infected this planet with a disease that has no cure. For that I no longer respect them.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670
What stryyker said

also, I wonder how they're going to force people to move on to their next game this time. Last time, they patched Diablo to death.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

SargeV1.4 wrote:

What stryyker said

also, I wonder how they're going to force people to move on to their next game this time. Last time, they patched Diablo to death.
Well hey if you are a Sorc you can still play it! But yeah my Barbarian became useless when I got to nightmare level. Blizarrd did a poor job of rebalance. Diablo II rebalance<<<<<<<BF2 rebalnce.
Zukabazuka
+23|6702
Last I heard they wasn't going to make a new MMO game, more likely focus on single player. So any MMO will take a while to get.

They where working on 3 titles to, they also said none of them had been leaked to the press. So yeah might be a big chance of getting Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 soon.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6598|Eastern USA
Hopefully the D3 game. D2 was a blast and awesome replay value. Also, single player rocked
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California
BLAST FROM THE PAST
we are getting SC2 and D3!!! yay
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6360
3 years man! 3!!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard