sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina
Name all the awards you feel are missing in the game.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6660|Malibu
Titan Attack Pin
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6755

StormEye wrote:

Titan Attack Pin
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6772|Argentina

paranoid101 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Titan Attack Pin
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6549|Valhalla
Nade Spam Survival pin...

Last edited by loonitic (2007-01-29 09:46:25)

Kratos Aurion
+36|6657|Sweden
Campers pin

IAR: 20 minutes in titan corridor without moving.

overall: 1000 Sentry Drones deployed
1000 shields deployed

But seriously,  maybe a Pin for caping flags and one for defending flags in conquest.
5 defends equals a pin, 5 caps equals a pin?
Buzerk1
+44|6851

Kratos Aurion wrote:

But seriously,  maybe a Pin for caping flags and one for defending flags in conquest.
5 defends equals a pin, 5 caps equals a pin?
^^^ Yeah that ^^^

It's already hard enough on your K/D ratio to be a "sitting duck" for the others to get you while you are caping. It would give more incentive to players instead of staying around the flag to "spawn rape" it.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6391|Inside the AR Rockets.
Explosives removal pin. Defuser FTW!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
Explosive removal pin possible, but only low points awarded. The capping flags and defending sounds good, same applys to silos.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Varegg wrote:

New awards in the booster:

CTD Ribbon (IAR 5 CTD)

Lost connection Badge (Bronze: IAR 2 connection problem Silver: IAR 5 connection problems Gold: IAR 5 connections problems and 2 lost connections)

Titan Lag Medal (Global 100 rounds of extreme lag, IAR 1000 bullets fired and no kills)

Titan AA spam Pin (IAR 5 minutes of firering at enemy Titan shield)

Wall glitch Ribbon (Global 500 wallglitches, IAR 10 wallglitches)

Uncap Baserape Ribbon (IAR 50 kills inside uncap no longer than 10 ft from the flag)

Inactive Commander Badge (Bronze: IAR idle 5 minutes, Silver IAR idle 10 minutes denying 5 requests, Gold IAR idle 20 minutes and denying all requests)

EA Economic Surplus Medal (require the purchase of the entire Battlefield series)

Am still hoping for the "Voice of Celine Dion" or "German WW1 spike Helmet" unlocks that didn`t come with BF2

Edit: Forgot 1 medal - The EA forgot my Rank Bug Medal (Global 10 Good Conduct Ribbons or 2 Legion of Merit ribbons)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6753|The Hague, Netherlands

Grenade Badges/ maybe pin,

would be fun,

more nade whores, ohh we all would love that now wouldn't we ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
MrEzeuss
+26|6405|Nethterlands (ZH)

Varegg wrote:

Varegg wrote:

New awards in the booster:

CTD Ribbon (IAR 5 CTD)

Lost connection Badge (Bronze: IAR 2 connection problem Silver: IAR 5 connection problems Gold: IAR 5 connections problems and 2 lost connections)

Titan Lag Medal (Global 100 rounds of extreme lag, IAR 1000 bullets fired and no kills)

Titan AA spam Pin (IAR 5 minutes of firering at enemy Titan shield)

Wall glitch Ribbon (Global 500 wallglitches, IAR 10 wallglitches)

Uncap Baserape Ribbon (IAR 50 kills inside uncap no longer than 10 ft from the flag)

Inactive Commander Badge (Bronze: IAR idle 5 minutes, Silver IAR idle 10 minutes denying 5 requests, Gold IAR idle 20 minutes and denying all requests)

EA Economic Surplus Medal (require the purchase of the entire Battlefield series)

Am still hoping for the "Voice of Celine Dion" or "German WW1 spike Helmet" unlocks that didn`t come with BF2

Edit: Forgot 1 medal - The EA forgot my Rank Bug Medal (Global 10 Good Conduct Ribbons or 2 Legion of Merit ribbons)
a big +1 to you sir. Made me laugh, and come up with a good idea, maybe i'll work it out later this week.

Although one point of critisism. The spamming of the enemy Titan can (but isn't always used to) be used to cover the departure of one of the airships on your Titan.
Shooting at the enemy shield (in the right place) blinds the gunner at the other side, so he can't aim at your airships.
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
They where fun the first time but not after the miljion times. Get over it they are not fun anymore so no reason to post them
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6472|UK
Squishing Pin: IAR 5 kills with drop pod
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Zukabazuka wrote:

They where fun the first time but not after the miljion times. Get over it they are not fun anymore so no reason to post them
The first time you complained about it was also fun, the second time was more fucktard like - get over it and go wipe your nose if you aint got nothing better to do !

Edit: Besides the fella who posted before you found it funny enough, for each funny post there are like a kazillion ones that shouldn`t be posted so i`m pretty happy about the fact i atleast amused 1 and that`s 1 more than got amused by you so yet again just stuff it

Last edited by Varegg (2007-01-29 13:21:34)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
If people bother to post those why do they even bother to play the game? If it crash so much for them they need to fix their computer, I can play for hours without any crash to deskop or connection problem. You seems to have played BF2 to so you should know about those problem yet you bought the game that was built on the same engine.

Never complained on those rewards before but I have seen people post stupids things and those same rewards.

oh yeah 1 out of 25000 to go fella
l41e
+677|6663

Thanks for killing this thread! Is it possible to discuss ANYTHING here without some fucktard flaming someone else?
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA

HUNDaemon wrote:

Explosives removal pin. Defuser FTW!
yes the defuser pin good idead u should also get a point 4 removing enemy explosives
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6764|Mark it zero.
Titan Attack Pin (just like titan defend pin)

Explosives Removal Pin (say defusing 10 enemy explosives gives you the pin worth 5 points)

Control Point Capture Pin/Silo Capture Pin (get 5 flag caps [not assists] gives you a pin worth either 10 points or 20 points. can be kinda hard to get the actual 5 caps)

Control Point Defend Pin/Silo Defend Pin (defend 10 control points/silos and get a pin worth 5 or 10 points)

Armor Destruction Pin (destroy 5 enemy tanks/walkers for a 10 or 20 point pin)

More to come when I think of them...
Varegg
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Zukabazuka wrote:

If people bother to post those why do they even bother to play the game? If it crash so much for them they need to fix their computer, I can play for hours without any crash to deskop or connection problem. You seems to have played BF2 to so you should know about those problem yet you bought the game that was built on the same engine.

Never complained on those rewards before but I have seen people post stupids things and those same rewards.

oh yeah 1 out of 25000 to go fella
Oh irony, oh irony ! ...... i`ll send you a book called read between the lines, a spectators look on pure irony and how to spot it
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
He got a point with them being old. They might have been fun 1 or 2 times but when you keep reposting such silly jokes it just not fun anymore.

k30dxedle: It's pretty ironic that you flame a guy that just said the jokes where old and have been posted lots of time before. Hardly any flame in it. It's like saying "Old news pal". You on the other hand jump to the flamethrower right away.

Anyway.

I wanna see a Titan Attack pin. Capture/Defend point pin. Pod pin by killing people with it or vehicles.

More than that it would just make it to easy to gain points imo.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6428|da ville, va
J-10 Service Ribbon
(Yes I know this is 2142 but the J-10 is powerful enough to kill in another game and time)
BrknPhoenix
+5|6338
Sharpshooter Badge
Bronze
IAR: 5 Head Shots
Silver
IAR: 9 Head Shots
Total: 200 Head Shots
Gold
IAR: 14 Head Shots
Total: 500 Head Shots

Butcher Ribbon
IAR: 50 kill streak

Stealth Ribbon
IAR: 15 minutes with camo on
Total: 50 hours with camo on

Last edited by BrknPhoenix (2007-01-29 14:41:05)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock
Titan attack pin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard