.cat.
+4|6352

Hacial wrote:

If you have crappy KDR in some vehicle it can mean nothing. Like my stats suck, I don't care about them so much or look how good they are, but I'm pretty annoyed by people who say in here at forums "How can you say that when you have #.## KDR in [vehicle]". I was noob, my stats were bad (and still are because) I didn't know how to fly good with chopper/jet. And when you get crappy stats when you're noob they haunt you for long, because the average doesn't get good fast. Also, it affects when you get killed instantly when you enter the vehicle. I get positive feedback when I'm flying in the chopper and I think I'm good pilot and many times end up in the top 3. (of whole server or my team.) Anyone else feel same?
what does it really matter? Everyone has different reasons why they play bf2. Some for stats, some for time away from rl, some for competition etc etc. Who cares what peeps say about your stats. Unless you care about stats it shouldnt matter. Out of sight out of mind. Dont mind players that hate on other players because their stats suck.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6632

.cat. wrote:

What does it really matter? Everyone has different reasons why they play bf2. Some for stats, some for time away from rl, some for competition etc etc. Who cares what peeps say about your stats. Unless you care about stats it shouldnt matter. Out of sight out of mind. Dont mind players that hate on other players because their stats suck.
No one has actually said about my stats to me, but it's stupid that when people respond like: "LoL look at your stats, it says everything, no excuses!"
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6668|The View From The Afternoon

autopilot wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

david363 wrote:

IO is for noobs, nade spamming, clay spamming medic whores
Maybe, still more skills in flow.
And veichles servers are also for noobs, nade spamming, clay spamming medic whores
So basically every thing capable of killing is for noobs?
Well no. I never said that. Are you on drugs or someting? Please read before respond. IMO armor is for noobs, it's like shooting someone through a wall. They can't kill you but you can kill them.
The_Jester
+52|6504|Italy

CruZ4dR wrote:

autopilot wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Maybe, still more skills in flow.
And veichles servers are also for noobs, nade spamming, clay spamming medic whores
So basically every thing capable of killing is for noobs?
Well no. I never said that. Are you on drugs or someting? Please read before respond. IMO armor is for noobs, it's like shooting someone through a wall. They can't kill you but you can kill them.
Do you play on servers with 64 tanks, so everyone has one?
There are people playing infantry on servers with vehicles. You know, not on easy level like IO players.
Tony Bagadonutz
+0|6359

Vilham wrote:

Tony Bagadonutz wrote:

Vilham wrote:

If you arent in a clan your a noob...
LMAO

That is as funny as it is ridiculous....BTW, you're a noob.
btw i play in clan matches and win... so um suck my balls.
BTW, your clan of noobs sucks too.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

A summary of this pathetic, diabolical, shit filled thread of people complaining about aspects of the game of which the whole fucking game was designed around in the first fucking place.
If you dont like vehicles in a game, then dont fucking buy a game that is full of fucking vehicle combat in the first fucking place.
Fucking get it?

CruZ4dR wrote:

Veichles is for noobs, IO ftw
Yes, because you can really run around the ENTIRE of FuShe Pass on foot. Nice one Einstein.
Or how about Smoke Screen, Taraba, Road Rage, Dragon Valley, Wake, Gator, Surge, Zatar, Clean Sweep, Oman, Kubra, Daqing, Harvest, Great Wall, Dalian....

david363 wrote:

Pretty much agreed, but only on the larger servers. And you still get it on karkand with vehicles. At least te tanks can sort out those skillless fuckfaces. More reasons why I refuse to play that god awful shitty map.
Still, the community asked for IO, and then complain when they realise they can only use it on a few maps...

Richard2000 wrote:

only NOOBS go on IO
Not true, however, it does take out a massive part of the game so I see your point. Although I wouldnt use "that" word to describet them.

Vilham wrote:

IO involves huge amounts of squad based play. If you arent in a clan your a noob...
Yes. Of course. Try Littlebirds in AF with engineers repairing em and keeping them ticking on one bar of armour (flaming) before you say that only IO involves huge amount of squad play.
Im not in a clan, never have been and never will be for BF2. Im far from a so called "noob".

Tony Bagadonutz wrote:

Wait a go in contradicting yourself.

Shumarte wrote:

So, only because I don't have any clan that means I'm a noob? Yes, my score ain't that good but I'm not a noob.
Well said, but your last part kinda pulled down your point. Stats mean everything to some people.

CruZ4dR wrote:

Hmm, heres a thought. Try getting some skill and putting AT rockets into it. Try not standing 5ft in front of it, or behind a small tin fence. Or is the cannon round not supposed to do splash damage?
Or do those straight runs as spec ops never work for you? I wonder why.
Grow a pair and accept the fact that tanks are ABOVE infantry in the food chain. Because by your thinking, that makes jets and helicopters for "noobs" as well. Guess what, the game was designed around vehicles in the first place, not purely Infantry combat.

Tony Bagadonutz wrote:

And you know his clan do you? You have competed against them? Didnt think so. How can you call a bunch of players "noobs" without ever coming across them?
FFS, wake up.

A-Unit64 wrote:

That is exactly what they mean. Basically what they are saying is that when someone kills then the person is automatically a noob. Which that makes the person that calls others noobs  a noob.
The force is strong with this one. A sensible and decent reply. Well done.
Indeed, a vicious circle of which all these faggots fall flat into.

killer21 wrote:

Richard2000 wrote:

only NOOBS go on IO
This one also make me laugh.  Do these kids nowadays not have a better vocabulary?  lol.  Wow, you called me a noob.  I am so ashamed right now. 
Well said. noob is so insulting - im gona jump out of the window and kill myself. Woo hoo.
Vocabulary is at an all time low. This thread only proves it.

After all of that, the only other sensible reply in this whole thread has been this:

Hacial wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/adibas/NONOOB.jpg
Now thats very worrying.

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-28 15:17:09)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6690|Middle of nowhere
i'm pretty sure this thread sets a record for the number of n00b accusations in 9 hrs

so, why not just join everyone? N00BS!!

ok, that was hard

but seriously, i love how everyone says that everything that everyone else does is n00bish.  Just because someone plays differently than you, it makes them inferior, i find that humorous.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6357|Twyford, UK
I too am sick of people making fun of my stats. My KDR is low because I haven't made a new account just to get rid of my newbie stats, don't play more than a few rounds a day, and because, frankly, people keep fucking dropping artillery on my head, blowing me up, and shooting me far from a medic.
JaggedPanther
+61|6486
The fermentation of cheese takes a long time. What is not know is what brands of cheese goes best with white wine. Many people agree Swiss cheese and Mozzerella Cheese lack the sufficient punch a good cheese should have. However, those in Ireland disagree.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85

ssonrats wrote:

My Chopper would be miles better if i got a decent pilot for once.
So the pilot would get the shitty k/d for you right? With a comment like that I doubt you fly with gunner much.
JaggedPanther
+61|6486
Personally I say it's ok to have any K/D ratio in any of the attack vehicles until expert.

But I say there is an execption for buggies,   because a Buggy vs a Tank, Chopper is hard but do-able. Buggy vs jet means no chance of course.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6632

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I too am sick of people making fun of my stats. My KDR is low because I haven't made a new account just to get rid of my newbie stats, don't play more than a few rounds a day, and because, frankly, people keep fucking dropping artillery on my head, blowing me up, and shooting me far from a medic.
Say to them that: "I haven't made new account, unlike someone others *cough*"
People haven't made fun of my stats but I'm trying to say that stats are not the answer. (Yes I said it second time.)
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6378
People who whine about vehicles are infantry whores, people whine about infantry are vehicle whores. Oh yeah, sure, one or two people will defend themselves, but generally that is the idea.

Am I the only one that likes both?
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6668|The View From The Afternoon

Snake wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Yes, because you can really run around the ENTIRE of FuShe Pass on foot. Nice one Einstein.
Or how about Smoke Screen, Taraba, Road Rage, Dragon Valley, Wake, Gator, Surge, Zatar, Clean Sweep, Oman, Kubra, Daqing, Harvest, Great Wall, Dalian....
Yes you can. Ever heard of 16 size maps? Nice one Einstein. I guess everyone can't be as smart as me.

Snake wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Well no. I never said that. Are you on drugs or something? Please read before respond. IMO armor is for noobs, it's like shooting someone through a wall. They can't kill you but you can kill them.
Hmm, heres a thought. Try getting some skill and putting AT rockets into it. Try not standing 5ft in front of it, or behind a small tin fence. Or is the cannon round not supposed to do splash damage?
Grow a pair and accept the fact that tanks are ABOVE infantry in the food chain. Because by your thinking, that makes jets and helicopters for "noobs" as well. Guess what, the game was designed around vehicles in the first place, not purely Infantry combat.
I've played over 100 hrs as spec ops, killed many many tanks, and still not satisfied. I eventually figured: you know what? This sucks, not too many skills in play here, only whores killing whores. I've accepted a long time ago that tanks are above infantry in the chain, just like I accepted the fact that some people have trouble making out proper arguments, such people as yourself for instance. I don't even care what the game was developed around, and to quote myself I said "IMO". I prefer infantry combat because I know how to use a gun, it might seem strange to some, but I actually kill people outside a tank and helicopter. You should try it sometime, it's way more fun. Hope I run into you sometime, I'll teach you some tricks.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

genius_man16 wrote:

i'm pretty sure this thread sets a record for the number of n00b accusations in 9 hrs

ok, that was hard

but seriously, i love how everyone says that everything that everyone else does is n00bish.  Just because someone plays differently than you, it makes them inferior, i find that humorous.
Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob
noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob
noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b

Srlsy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Badcow68
+4|6737|Tucson, AZ
It seems that stats are a big part in the game and were designed into the game to give each player a way to see how each player does over a lenght of time. To see if they improve or stay the same or even get worse. It seems that stats were ment to judge ourselfs not each other. Since everyone plays differently, there are too many differences in points and KDR. Have seen bad players in a tank and great players on foot. Have seen players fly a jet where they know every anti-air post and can take them out before the jets get into range. Then they get a high KDR and say how great they are. Same as when someone jumps in a tank and there are no one on the other team that can anti-tank for crap.

As far as "Noob" goes. Seems that there is a general definition that goes as follows:
Lower score then "me" = Noob
Higher score then "me" = L33T(god like)\ hacker

I have only used my one account and have watch me stats improve. Seems very slowly but have improved. If knowing the best way to milk points out of a game makes them a better person? That is their belief. Some much for playing a "GAME" for fun....

And I still con not get my sig to work. What a noob I am.....

Last edited by Badcow68 (2007-01-29 08:02:14)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6542|Belgium

david363 wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

But not everyone that likes to play IO is a clay spammer/medic whore.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

CruZ4dR wrote:

Snake wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Yes you can. Ever heard of 16 size maps? Nice one Einstein. I guess everyone can't be as smart as me.
Really? I would never have guessed that. Honestly, never in my life.
Hence the word "ENTIRE" as I stated.
So now we are supposed to totally disregard the 32 and 64 size maps are we? Great, ill pass the word on to the entire community that there are 16size maps in this game too. Im sure they will be as surprised as I was.

CruZ4dR wrote:

Snake wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Well no. I never said that. Are you on drugs or something? Please read before respond. IMO armor is for noobs, it's like shooting someone through a wall. They can't kill you but you can kill them.
I've played over 100 hrs as spec ops, killed many many tanks, and still not satisfied. I eventually figured: you know what? This sucks, not too many skills in play here, only whores killing whores. I've accepted a long time ago that tanks are above infantry in the chain, just like I accepted the fact that some people have trouble making out proper arguments, such people as yourself for instance. I don't even care what the game was developed around, and to quote myself I said "IMO". I prefer infantry combat because I know how to use a gun, it might seem strange to some, but I actually kill people outside a tank and helicopter. You should try it sometime, it's way more fun. Hope I run into you sometime, I'll teach you some tricks.
Yes, I can see that you've taken out many many tanks with C4. On city maps. Congratulations. You can do what everybody else does. Try doing that on the other maps in the game, the maps that constitute 78% of BF2's playable maps (karkand, jala, sharqi, mashtuur, warlord and GT taken as city maps).
And you are gona teach me some tricks eh? You wont find me on your city map servers.
We all fight outside vehicles, its part of the game. It depends on how far you take it. Fighting outside of vehicles on the maps I play requires a lot more skill than whats involved with IO - i.e. avoiding arty, jets, helis and tanks - and still capping flags and taking out infantry like you would on IO. Thats my opinion anyway.

And whoever said I was making out an arguement? That post was a rant against all the sad fucks who use words such as "noob" to insult or describe people, or legitimate aspects of a game of which it was designed around in the first place. "I guess everyone can't be as smart as me." - even an "Einstein" like yourself would have noticed that every quote I made contained the word "noob" and me slating them off for it.
Thats hardly an arguement.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6632|Mhz

CruZ4dR wrote:

Nar IO is for the frightened, play infantry with the tanks still rolling around, that's a mans game.
Simon
basically
+838|6670|UK

Tony Bagadonutz wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Tony Bagadonutz wrote:

LMAO

btw i play in clan matches and win... so um suck my balls.
Your clan and stats please.

btw, U R ALL NOOOBS
Tony Bagadonutz
+0|6359

Snake wrote:

A summary of this pathetic, diabolical, shit filled thread of [u][b]people complaining about aspects of the game of which the whole fucking game was designed around in the first fucking place.
blah
blah
blah
You spent all that time posting nonsense, adding to more nonsense....maybe you should go outside once in awhile - It's Noob Safe!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6690|Middle of nowhere

Spark wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

ok, that was hard

noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b
noob n00b Noob noob n00b Noob noob n00b

Srlsy.
lol, you win
ssonrats
+221|6658

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

My Chopper would be miles better if i got a decent pilot for once.
So the pilot would get the shitty k/d for you right? With a comment like that I doubt you fly with gunner much.
I got 9.5 k driver score...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard