SGTJones97E
+0|6835
maybe if you dont speak a foreign language.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!
I learned to speak many useful languages while I was in the Army...  "Ich bin die Polizei.  Sprechen Sie Englisch?"  "Soy el policía.  ¿Usted habla inglés?"  "Je suis la police.  Parlez-vous anglais?"  and I can't spell the Korean version... 
[LFX]angus
+0|6826|Texas...unfortunately

Krauser98 wrote:

I learned to speak many useful languages while I was in the Army...  "Ich bin die Polizei.  Sprechen Sie Englisch?"  "Soy el policía.  ¿Usted habla inglés?"  "Je suis la police.  Parlez-vous anglais?"  and I can't spell the Korean version... 
I'm planning on joining the marines in a year...after high school; i do already know german and spanish, not that they will help me; i want to go where the fighting is and kick some ass

anyway, i play usually on weekends for maybe 10 hours a week since school started; i do awesome, i created a new account just to get the pkm quicker and got 1000 points in like 5 hours, but it'll be a while before i get sergeant, i don't even own the game, i play it at a gaming center, otherwise, id be way the heck up the list, cause i wouldnt sleep
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!
Holy crap!  10 hours a week at a gaming center!?  How much does that cost you!?

[LFX]angus wrote:

i want to go where the fighting is and kick some ass
You sound like you'll make a fine jarhead!  (and typical...)
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
to explain the ridiculously fast point accumulation of some players you have to take into account several things.

stat padding/point farming, especially clan members with their own ranked server

multiple users on the same account - i've done this with my roommates on MMORPGs, where one would play while the other was at work, and vice versa, ensuring that the account was gaining experience almost 24 hrs a day

lastly, some people are able to play for 18 hrs a day because they don't work or go to school. the huge amount of gametime give them more points, and also tends to make them very good players which increases their score rate even more.
fistfullofclams
+1|6831

Krappyappy wrote:

to explain the ridiculously fast point accumulation of some players you have to take into account several things.

stat padding/point farming, especially clan members with their own ranked server

multiple users on the same account - i've done this with my roommates on MMORPGs, where one would play while the other was at work, and vice versa, ensuring that the account was gaining experience almost 24 hrs a day

lastly, some people are able to play for 18 hrs a day because they don't work or go to school. the huge amount of gametime give them more points, and also tends to make them very good players which increases their score rate even more.
You calling me a stats padder/point farmer? Well i don't do that.. nor do i have multiple people play on my account nor do i play 18 hours a day ... well maybe i do play 18 hours a day XD but thats only week ends that rest of the week work and sqeeze in 2 to 3 hours a day

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-07 04:42:53)

Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!
I somehow come here more than I play...  I was sick over the last weekend so I stayed home and got some good game time in!
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
how do you guys get the parachute badge?  how about being the sl or whatever for a certain amount of time.  ive never timed it but i only play on 300/300 servers and im always a sqd leader if im not commander, about 99.9 percent of the time, so i would have thought i would have gotten the one sqd ldr ribbon by now.  same thing with the staff officer ribbon, but i dont know how to get 28 min in a round.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany

Krappyappy wrote:

Hey m8, u have 230+ hours 2.....dont think u would call urself a padder - guessing right?
IMO day/night=24h, so i dont think playin BF2 3-4h per day is much.....i always have 4-5h per day 4 my RL.....

SGTJones97E wrote:

how do you guys get the parachute badge?  how about being the sl or whatever for a certain amount of time.  ive never timed it but i only play on 300/300 servers and im always a sqd leader if im not commander, about 99.9 percent of the time, so i would have thought i would have gotten the one sqd ldr ribbon by now.  same thing with the staff officer ribbon, but i dont know how to get 28 min in a round.
Think u should try parachuting down 2 earth with a parachute jumping off a plane/helo or last of all do a lil basejumping
**DONT TAKE THIS 5H17 SERIOUS!!!**
Check here

Greetz,
Agent

PS: off-topic, sry have 2 be: c a new trend comin up .....Krauser always writes green (i love that) and TriggerHappy morphed 2 Pinky (also kewl)
Hhhmmm.......just wondering: should i write orange ?!    lol 
fistfullofclams
+1|6831

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

Hey m8, u have 230+ hours 2.....dont think u would call urself a padder - guessing right?
IMO day/night=24h, so i dont think playin BF2 3-4h per day is much.....i always have 4-5h per day 4 my RL.....

SGTJones97E wrote:

Think u should try parachuting down 2 earth with a parachute jumping off a plane/helo or last of all do a lil basejumping
**DONT TAKE THIS 5H17 SERIOUS!!!**
Check here

Greetz,
Agent

PS: off-topic, sry have 2 be: c a new trend comin up .....Krauser always writes green (i love that) and TriggerHappy morphed 2 Pinky (also kewl)
Il go ahead and become darkblue then
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
so, is it 8 seconds total or in one jump?
yas32
+0|6806
i play 3too 5 hours a day if i am off from work i try too play more
anywhere from 500 too 1500 points depending is my goal i do not normaly get 1500, 1000 more like it on days i am off
be a medic or support build up heals and revives or support points
heal or revive only who you can do not be a rambo
also as support know your gun and use it wisely
grenades for tight spots and mass enemys the gun too clean up
esp if you have a pkm
and yes i have 43k
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6837
I find the time in a box under my bed.  Isn't that where every one else keeps their time?
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!

fistfullofclams wrote:

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Il go ahead and become darkblue then
I'm all about the colors!  FFoC, keep in mind that some colors are harder to read than other...  I was plain old green, but people didn't like it so I had to switch so they could read it better...
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany

SGTJones97E wrote:

so, is it 8 seconds total or in one jump?
U have 2 do this in 1 jump.......just fly high with a plane/helo - bail and chute bout 10 sec....
Then u should get it 

Greetz,
Agent
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6808|USA, IL
When you sucesfully LAND you get it

And before school started I got about 1,000-2,000 points a day now that im in school im lucky to get 500 a night but that rarley happens.

And me being the average - to - good player I am decided to go and play at my cousins while visiting... HIS MOuse SUCKED!!!  I was 1-1 whereas I was usally 2-1 and I call that a BIG difference!! 

The moral of my experience is make sure you have a smoth lazer mouse key word SMOOTH with an easily clickable scrool button (remap to prone)

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-09-08 16:06:56)

The_Time
+-2|6791|California
I learned that getting fired from workl for being fall down drunk, will buy you a good 2 weeks of playtime while you sit on your ass and sleep on your uncles couch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard