American Idol6%6% - 5
2450%50% - 39
I hate them both36%36% - 28
I watch them both6%6% - 5
Total: 77
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6440|The Suburb at Karkand
I think 24 is the best when im serious American Idol is just funny.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6292|Australia QLD
i havent watched tv for many many many months now. therefore i hate them both.
serious.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

1st I'd rather die than watch. 2nd I feel like I'm dead when watching it, it's that boring to me.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA
American Idol is kind of funny the first few episode when the people cry and shit, reminds me of a lot of online gamers. 24 doesn't interest me. I tried watching the first season because it looked pretty cool, but then I realized it was a drama show. It didn't have the action I was looking for, so I stopped watching after like 4 episodes.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

American Idol is kind of funny the first few episode when the people cry and shit, reminds me of a lot of online gamers. 24 doesn't interest me. I tried watching the first season because it looked pretty cool, but then I realized it was a drama show. It didn't have the action I was looking for, so I stopped watching after like 4 episodes.
r u fucking kidding me? 24 is THE OWN
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6736|Toronto Canada
24 is amazing. Any one know JKC this season?
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6292|Australia QLD
last time i saw 24 was one of the 1st seasons....
its full of bullshit, like ncis or csi. they use things that dont exist.
"oh noes! my super PDA detects a mobile phone being used in the desert ahead of us. must check it out!"
PDA's do jack shit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I don't like 24 that much but it is still 20 times as good as Idol.
golgoj4
+51|6745|North Hollywood
Well i hate american idol. As for 24, probably my fave show on tv next to bsg.
MT_Androo
Banned

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

last time i saw 24 was one of the 1st seasons....
its full of bullshit, like ncis or csi. they use things that dont exist.
"oh noes! my super PDA detects a mobile phone being used in the desert ahead of us. must check it out!"
PDA's do jack shit.
IG is right, for you russian its a show wtf u do u expect? Every little thing to be real? No.
dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY
Heroes FTW.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6574|Philadelphia, PA
The only time I watch American Idol is the first few episodes of the season where the people try out for Hollywood and Simon tells everyone they suck.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6472|Houston, TX

Big McLargehuge wrote:

The only time I watch American Idol is the first few episodes of the season where the people try out for Hollywood and Simon tells everyone they suck.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6745|Nova Scotia, Canada

House or Lost!
MT_Androo
Banned

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Rofl yeah, like when he made those people cry. "Honestly you suck, what happens when u normally perform in public? Umm, depends sometimes I go to jail."
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6517
They both suck IMHO.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6292|Australia QLD
Fuck TV
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6677|Alaska
american idol is so stupid, i mean i think they pay people to act that bad to sing, its just horrible, i know at any level when i just plain out suck at something, but if someone sucks that bad at singing and they want to try out for the idol, then wow, they must be stupid
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA
american idol is just fucking retarded, 24 on the other hand is fucking awesome
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6590|Manitowoc, WI

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

Fuck TV
*gasp*  Blasphemy!
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

No contest, really. Let's see, I could watch Jack Bauer fighting, shooting, torturing, and eating the throats of bad guys.

Or I could watch some mediocre musical performances and "Yo dawg, good." "OMG I luv yuo so good omg wow" "It was absolutely horrendous. You are the worst perfomer on the planet." x10.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6618|I smell corners

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

r u fucking kidding me? 24 is THE OWN
Commando
+8|6572
24 rocks my jocks. Quality show, lots of twists which you wouldnt even think of. They have some very clever writers
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

24 is awesome. I haven't seen American Idol enough to have a solid opinion on it though.
MT_Androo
Banned

Homeschtar wrote:

No contest, really. Let's see, I could watch Jack Bauer fighting, shooting, torturing, and eating the throats of bad guys.

Or I could watch some mediocre musical performances and "Yo dawg, good." "OMG I luv yuo so good omg wow" "It was absolutely horrendous. You are the worst perfomer on the planet." x10.
Werd.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard