Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Why can't we all be friends?
I don't know, people just like to flame me for my posts for no reason. So I put a disclaimer in my sig.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6738

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Because I own DICE.
how old are you? you are constantly making stupid comments. grow the hell up seriously, sometimes it feels like this place is full of 11 yr olds
Wow, you've been here 3 months and you think you know who I am? You act like you know my usual personality *no I'm not some sort of multi-personality guy, I just like to act like an ass*, but you don't. Fuck off you prick. Nobody values your opinion any more than mine.

In fact I'm gonna keep making "stupid comments", just to piss people like you off. Maybe you'll end up canceling your internets from all the "stupidity", or at the very least get out rather than flaming people for no reason on the web. I'm glad I piss off people like you, who I assume are grown adults *a teenager shouldn't have the balls to call another teenager an 11 year old*, with posts on a web forum.

Get bent.
I don't think internet is plural.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Because I own DICE.
how old are you? you are constantly making stupid comments. grow the hell up seriously, sometimes it feels like this place is full of 11 yr olds
Wow, you've been here 3 months and you think you know who I am? You act like you know my usual personality *no I'm not some sort of multi-personality guy, I just like to act like an ass*, but you don't. Fuck off you prick. Nobody values your opinion any more than mine.

In fact I'm gonna keep making "stupid comments", just to piss people like you off. Maybe you'll end up canceling your internets from all the "stupidity", or at the very least get out rather than flaming people for no reason on the web. I'm glad I piss off people like you, who I assume are grown adults *a teenager shouldn't have the balls to call another teenager an 11 year old*, with posts on a web forum.

Get bent.

I love internet fights!

James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Because I own DICE.

Get bent.
ive never wished death on anyone, but your a cunt. i can tell your american, your ignorance levels are through the roof
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Why can't we all be friends?
I don't know, people just like to flame me for my posts for no reason. So I put a disclaimer in my sig.
this is my first time insulting you, if you speak of other people doing it aswell, whats that telling you child.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6749|Chicago.

James-M-II wrote:

ive never wished death on anyone, but your a cunt. i can tell your american, your ignorance levels are through the roof
And my asshole meter just fucking broke. You owe me a new one.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

james m i (or whatever the fuck ur name is wrote:

loaz @ this thread.

dont insult people for being american. no wait, as a matter of fact, i can tell your not an american, because you are obviously inferior to me.

https://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/american%20flag%20picture.jpg

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-01-28 10:11:06)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Get bent.
Oh shit, someone save me! Call BFROE, an angry British man is out to kill me!

Quiet buddy or we'll F-22 strike you then run you over with a supercarrier. MASS SUPERCARRIERS FTW BEYOTCH.

edit: I'm no Einstein (I'm only 11!) but all those other people insulting me tells me that some people are born assholes, probably the same people who don't use their turn signals and cut you off on the road while yakking on their cell phones.

edit2: George Bush said 'internets', and since he's the best president ever (my daddy gave me a sticker to put on my backpack that says "GOD BLESS GEORGE BSH"!) I believe him.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-01-28 10:15:00)

James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Get bent.
Oh shit, someone save me! Call BFROE, an angry British man is out to kill me!

Quiet buddy or we'll F-22 strike you then run you over with a supercarrier. MASS SUPERCARRIERS FTW BEYOTCH.

edit: I'm no Einstein (I'm only 11!) but all those other people insulting me tells me that some people are born assholes, probably the same people who don't use their turn signals and cut you off on the road while yakking on their cell phones.

edit2: George Bush said 'internets', and since he's the best president ever (my daddy gave me a sticker to put on my backpack that says "GOD BLESS GEORGE BSH"!) I believe him.
yeah yeah americas great blah blah blah heard it all before, but its bollocks. your 11, you act even younger, stupid american prick.  do you realise how much of a laughing stock the united states looks internationally? if you dont, you are really ignorant person. same for you des.kmal, if your under the impression america will rule the world, you are mistaken.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6749|Chicago.
Your "bollocks." His age dosen't matter, it's more of his maturity, which as far as I can tell he wins out against you. We may be the laughing stock, but you guys are helping us out. Your then "guilty by association", as in, the world laughs at you too.

So shut your mouth.

Last edited by BigmacK (2007-01-28 10:20:15)

James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Des.Kmal wrote:

loaz @ this thread.

dont insult people for being american. no wait, as a matter of fact, i can tell your not an american, because you are obviously inferior to me.

http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/am … icture.jpg
isnt that kinda contradicting yourself? your saying dont insult people because theyre american.... then you say im inferior.... make up your mind you dumb american idiot
Des.Kmal

James-M-II wrote:

your 11, you act even younger

are u kidding me?

you are really ignorant person. same for you des.kmal, if your under the impression america will rule the world, you are mistaken
im only 11 too, and you are a gayhead!
Hurricane
Banned

Wow. Okay. Why the fuck do you have such a huge problem with the US? What the fuck did we do to you? Beat you in a war some hundred years ago? After that we've been dandy ever since. We helped you guys out in WWI and WWII.

Sounds like you're a "chav", who doesn't really have his own opinion but rather just uses the opinion of one extreme or the other. In this case, that extreme is the "BUSH IS A TERRORIST BABY-EATING MONSTER" crowd. I'm no fan of Dubya either, but christ you act like he went over to England and raped and killed your family before your eyes.
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

BigmacK wrote:

Your "bollocks." His age dosen't matter, it's more of his maturity, which as far as I can tell he wins out against you. We may be the laughing stock, but you guys are helping us out. Your then "guilty by association", as in, the world laughs at you too.

So shut your mouth.
wow your obviously the brains.... im suprised you yanks can construct setences. anyone here ever seen team america? if not, i suggest you watch it, it shows how stupid america is. you think a brain washed american child aged 11 is smarter than me? jeez.... how stupid are you?
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

Wow. Okay. Why the fuck do you have such a huge problem with the US? What the fuck did we do to you? Beat you in a war some hundred years ago? After that we've been dandy ever since. We helped you guys out in WWI and WWII.

Sounds like you're a "chav", who doesn't really have his own opinion but rather just uses the opinion of one extreme or the other. In this case, that extreme is the "BUSH IS A TERRORIST BABY-EATING MONSTER" crowd. I'm no fan of Dubya either, but christ you act like he went over to England and raped and killed your family before your eyes.
chav.. lol yeah good one. i hate chavs so how can i be one? hold together a cogent argument
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

you only just beat us, only just. you even had to call in the french to help, just goes to show doesnt it, american cant do it all alone
Des.Kmal

James-M-II wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

loaz @ this thread.

http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/am … icture.jpg
isnt that kinda contradicting yourself? your saying dont insult people because theyre american.... then you say im inferior.... make up your mind you dumb american idiot
no, im american, i can do that, i can contradict myself because i (United states) am superior.
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

chav.. lol yeah good one. i hate chavs so how can i be one? hold together a cogent argument
Yeah that was a pretty silly statement. Kind of how you think Team America isn't something like satire. Satire? Ha! What a ridiculous idea! TA was obviously made by two people who wanted to show the real America!

You're a fucking dolt. I'm glad it's not people like you in this country, because frankly I've seen far nicer Americans than Brits both IRL and on the internet. You're an embarrassment to your nation, your people, your family, and your friends.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6749|Chicago.

James-M-II wrote:

wow your obviously the brains.... im suprised you yanks can construct setences. anyone here ever seen team america? if not, i suggest you watch it, it shows how stupid america is. you think a brain washed american child aged 11 is smarter than me? jeez.... how stupid are you?
Grammar and punctuation are good things. The credibility you'd gain if you typed in complete sentences. Anyway...

Team America is pure satire. It's all a joke. If you think that is an actual representation of the mindset of Americans, you are the stupid one.

We're not brainwashed. You are because you believe that shit.
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Yeah that was a pretty silly statement. Kind of how you think Team America isn't something like satire. Satire? Ha! What a ridiculous idea! TA was obviously made by two people who wanted to show the real America!

You're a fucking dolt. I'm glad it's not people like you in this country, because frankly I've seen far nicer Americans than Brits both IRL and on the internet. You're an embarrassment to your nation, your people, your family, and your friends.
granted, some americans, infact most are alot nicer than british people, my family have been to america, said it was one of the nicest places theyd ever been too. You mean im personally an embarrassment to my country? thats  a little harsh isnt it?
Hurricane
Banned

James-M-II wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

granted, some americans, infact most are alot nicer than british people, my family have been to america, said it was one of the nicest places theyd ever been too. You mean im personally an embarrassment to my country? thats  a little harsh isnt it?
No, it's not, because you're a moron. Also, yeah we 'just' beat you by a little bit in the Revolution. Doesn't change the fact that the great big UK got beat by a 'damn' colony, that ended up being what is arguably the strongest and most prosperous country in the world.
arson
+99|6635|New York
Did  James-M-II wet his bed again last night?
Des.Kmal

James-M-II wrote:

https://www.sandi.net/events/constitution_day/american_flag_closeup.jpg
James-M-II
+13|6366|ENGLAND

BigmacK wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Grammar and punctuation are good things. The credibility you'd gain if you typed in complete sentences. Anyway...

Team America is pure satire. It's all a joke. If you think that is an actual representation of the mindset of Americans, you are the stupid one.

We're not brainwashed. You are because you believe that shit.
Erm mate, go to other countries, try going to nearly every country in the world... ask around, america isnt liked, I think youll find we all think this about america... so... the whole world is stupid... but not america? right i get you now. sorry, how dumb have i been, america is great, god bless george bush blah blah blah. losing intrest here.... you americans cant see past your own noses, there is a world beyond your borders you know
Hurricane
Banned

I'm well aware that the US isn't the most liked country in the world. That's because of our government, not our people. If you're so pissed at us, send an angry letter of complaint to Bush. Maybe say something like "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT". You can play a game of hide-and-seek with the FBI and CIA!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard