thecrushah
+6|6458|Boston, MA
It'd be awesome to see all of you who are saying its a noob gun because its too good over in Iraq. The equipment dispatcher says alright heres all your top of the line equipment and you'd respond "im not gonna use that stuff, itll make me a noob" then they go off with a slingshot and a garbage can lid and gets sniped in the head

Last edited by thecrushah (2007-01-27 07:47:48)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

go play euro force neebs or go on armored fury in the a-10, i played AF and EF yesterday, it was great

edit :

malboroman wrote:

If you don't want to get spawn raped go play the sims or some bullshit game like that
i think this quote can apply to most things you whine about for example

malboroman wrote:

If you don't want to get spawn raped killed by a "noob weapon" go play the sims or some bullshit game like that

Last edited by surgeon_bond (2007-01-27 07:50:00)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6298|Australia

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

It's a noob gun coz u just have to go instaprone and pull the trigger madly, you dont have to controll your fire.
Same can be said for the RPK, AK101, L85A1, PKM and G3.

If you can't take down someone with a G36E, then you have no skill, do you?
You go on a server right now and do that with the L85 from any range further than 2 meters. I'll bet any money you will die first. It's the hardest gun to use in the game because the deviation and accuracy goes to shit after 3 shots which why a lot of people dont use it, because they dont know how to.

Once you learn though, it's an awesome gun.
Actually, if I went on a server right now, I'd probably get pwned by some guy doing full auto with the L85 at a range subsantially larger then 2 metres.

And the G36 is not a 'n00b gun' - the real 'n00bs' are those who constantly bitch and moan about it, and then claim they have skill when they don't use it.

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2007-01-27 08:29:13)

Presence
+2|6288
People bitch and moan about the g36e just so they have something to rag about.  Apparently people like missing 3 out of 4 shouts at 120+ m instead of hitting the people and killing them.  I guess missing shots means you have 'skill'. lawl..

I saw a 3 star general in the top 30 whining about the g36e the other day... and guess which weapon he was using..

Last edited by Presence (2007-01-27 08:53:07)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada

thecrushah wrote:

It'd be awesome to see all of you who are saying its a noob gun because its too good over in Iraq. The equipment dispatcher says alright heres all your top of the line equipment and you'd respond "im not gonna use that stuff, itll make me a noob" then they go off with a slingshot and a garbage can lid and gets sniped in the head
QFT

If you say that the G36e is a noob gun, its because its efficient, and then its better than the other guns right ? So... its better than an Ak-101, M16, or L85.

so if you dont choose the g36e you make a bad choice, or you want to make your e-penis grow up choosing a weapon that is worse.

I personnaly never use the g36e because 1. I play on SF and the g36e is only available on stock SAS, 2. I dont really like the feeling (the sound makes me think of a bb gun) and 3. If I go 10 kills 1 death with it, ppl will whine...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
I still don't see why the fuck people complain about something that kills people easily

isn't that the whole point of the game? don't people want to stay alive longer? want more points? wtf?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK
Fuck it kill the "G36E noob" and then laugh ok?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
G36C->PKM->G36E, What's next?
im_in_heaven
+27|6558
Well im not a noob and i use the g36e. I can use any gun very well and i choose the g36e. Stop whining and start using or just plain old shut up about it.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6457
The problem is, people who play in leagues can't use there unlocks in matches, so when they they pub they avoid using the unlocks because they want to practice with the stock guns. Then they end up getting killed by some no0b  with a  G36E and they whine. If you could use the G36E in matches, everyone in the game would just be using that.

The G36E is an overpowered weapon there's just no debate. It's not going to shield you from bullets, but in the hands of someone semi-smart, it'll beat every other gun in all situations.

Last edited by Greenspan (2007-01-27 13:43:37)

power9787
+10|6552
g36e is good gun don't bitch about
all guns are good
chose what you like , asses
i found it crappy to use the g36e when i started and it took time for me to get good with g36e and m16
g36e is inferior at close range against ak101 and g3
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
Everybody can use what they want, but some points can be made.  I think true "skill" in bf2 comes from when you do take default weapons, and you can own the nub who uses the g36e everytime.  Why, the G36e really is a great gun, better than the rest.  Dont bullshit me, know how I know?  Ive tested it, on the same server with the same people on the same team.  One round, took the ak101, did pretty good.  Next round, took a g36e when I was back on mec (to make the experiment with the same circumstances), and did so much better.  The g36e really is a gun which anybody can use.  You can take it at 100 yards with burst fire, spam left click and get the kill in about 1 second of firing.  I believe its recoil really isnt high.

Im not saying everybody using it is a nub, but it only takes a nub to use it.  Ive seen people use it the whole round.  Ive told them to use the m16/ak101/ak47, and some listened.  You know what happened when they did, they blew asshole.  They are so used to taking it, spamming left click at any distance with it, and getting insta-kills.  Doesnt even matter though, because this doesnt work if theyre playing against more skilled players.  Most g36e users ive seen will just prone and start crazily firing expecting me or anybody else to just stay stationary, when actually you just move around a bunch and own them.   It takes skill to avoid fire, and when you do, it takes skill to take an m16/ak101, etc and actually AIM and kill somebody, dealing with things like actual RECOIL.

If you think youre skillfull, make up a team and start having scrims or matches in leagues and get back to me on how you do without your little g36e there.

Go ahead, keep using it, I'll still own you.
For the people saying "why is it noobish to use the best equipment?"  Maybe it isnt noobish, but you can get such more satisfaction of owning the guy who does knowing youre using the worst of the equipment.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-01-27 14:08:23)

DorForce
+8|6299|Israel
g36e = super weapon
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i dont understand why all people have the G36E and all the people are bitching about it... Why dont you just use it and have a overpowered gun yourself !!!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida
If you cant beat em, join em?
15 more years! 15 more years!
l41e
+677|6619

Andoura wrote:

i dont understand why all people have the G36E and all the people are bitching about it... Why dont you just use it and have a overpowered gun yourself !!!
Yes, because the medic kit does soooo much against helicopters/tanks/jets...
im_in_heaven
+27|6558

eagles1106 wrote:

Everybody can use what they want, but some points can be made.  I think true "skill" in bf2 comes from when you do take default weapons, and you can own the nub who uses the g36e everytime.  Why, the G36e really is a great gun, better than the rest.  Dont bullshit me, know how I know?  Ive tested it, on the same server with the same people on the same team.  One round, took the ak101, did pretty good.  Next round, took a g36e when I was back on mec (to make the experiment with the same circumstances), and did so much better.  The g36e really is a gun which anybody can use.  You can take it at 100 yards with burst fire, spam left click and get the kill in about 1 second of firing.  I believe its recoil really isnt high.

Im not saying everybody using it is a nub, but it only takes a nub to use it.  Ive seen people use it the whole round.  Ive told them to use the m16/ak101/ak47, and some listened.  You know what happened when they did, they blew asshole.  They are so used to taking it, spamming left click at any distance with it, and getting insta-kills.  Doesnt even matter though, because this doesnt work if theyre playing against more skilled players.  Most g36e users ive seen will just prone and start crazily firing expecting me or anybody else to just stay stationary, when actually you just move around a bunch and own them.   It takes skill to avoid fire, and when you do, it takes skill to take an m16/ak101, etc and actually AIM and kill somebody, dealing with things like actual RECOIL.

If you think youre skillfull, make up a team and start having scrims or matches in leagues and get back to me on how you do without your little g36e there.

For the people saying "why is it noobish to use the best equipment?"  Maybe it isnt noobish, but you can get such more satisfaction of owning the guy who does knowing youre using the worst of the equipment.
Do you really think that only league players are good? Majority of good players arent in clans or leagues. I will go ahea and keep using it and no you still wont own me. IMO the Ak-101 is spary and pray you dont need to aim it you just shoot and it magically finds heads. At least the g36e you have to point it at your enemy.
power9787
+10|6552
u can actually be sucky using g36e and actually lose against a pistol
i pwned someone with apsitol when they had a dao12 5m away and also g36e
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA

eagles1106 wrote:

I don't know if it's just me, but I find satisfaction just in killing somebody. Who gives a fuck what I use? So long as their dead and I'm alive, works out for me!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

im_in_heaven wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Do you really think that only league players are good? Majority of good players arent in clans or leagues. I will go ahea and keep using it and no you still wont own me. IMO the Ak-101 is spary and pray you dont need to aim it you just shoot and it magically finds heads. At least the g36e you have to point it at your enemy.
I will own you.
power9787
+10|6552
don't you understand fucking fools of bf2
unlocks are suppose to be better than base weapons!!!!!!!!
duh that you to unlock it and use it as a reward
all unlocks are suppose to be better than base
but since you tards bitch about and now everything unlocks licks balls
i have used base weapons and unlocks and i pwn with all of them
get over with the g36 e and tell EA make the all unlocks better than base
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.

ShoopDaWhoop wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I have got skill with BF2, but if I want to use a gun that I paid for who has the right to stop me?
Your stats say otherwise. If you have skill, I must have ULTRA SKILL.
Yay. Stats.

http://bf2s.com/player/64235673/

vs.

http://bf2s.com/player/89777869/

Cause i didn't really get good at the game until around 1st lui. my KDR went from around .5 to 1.4 and my new account shows and average lone wolf round.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.

thecrushah wrote:

YAY ANOTHER REAL LIFE VS A GAME ARGUEMENT. IN REAL LIFE YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE. IN A GAME YOUR LIFE IS NOT ON THE LINE AND ITS ABOUT HAVING FUN AND CHALLENGING YOUR SKILL LEVEL. WHICH YOU DO NOT DO WITH THE G36e. Kgo.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

gene_pool wrote:

thecrushah wrote:

YAY ANOTHER REAL LIFE VS A GAME ARGUEMENT. IN REAL LIFE YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE. IN A GAME YOUR LIFE IS NOT ON THE LINE AND ITS ABOUT HAVING FUN AND CHALLENGING YOUR SKILL LEVEL. WHICH YOU DO NOT DO WITH THE G36e. Kgo.
QFE.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA

gene_pool wrote:

thecrushah wrote:

Skill level of what? Being able to precisely move and click a mouse? Who cares about skill? I play to have fun, I have fun by killing, therefore I kill any way I can.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard