NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

Anybodykillz wrote:

The stars and stripes clan are a bunch of 10 year olds anyways. So stfu and go back to our own site and bitch. PANSIE. *=SAS=* blows donkey balls.
To be honest you seem more like 10 year old with impression you give with that post...

Though saying 0wned and 0wn tells much about him too...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6458|UK
Yeah if you disagree with a games mechanics that much why do you even play go play something easier or more to your liking not whine as if its going to change anything.
Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6447|beyond teh blinders

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Anybodykillz wrote:

The stars and stripes clan are a bunch of 10 year olds anyways. So stfu and go back to our own site and bitch. PANSIE. *=SAS=* blows donkey balls.
To be honest you seem more like 10 year old with impression you give with that post...

Though saying 0wned and 0wn tells much about him too...
NO, I just used to be part of their clan and they never stopped with the rules about pointless non-sense. It doesn't suprise me that their members start accounts at other websites just to bitch about other players who play to have fun.  Their admins encourage it. This guy is part of the reason that EA nerfed the blackhawk, etc.
Deadly-Bulb
+2|6564
hmm the G36 seems to be the only assault rifle that is realistically accurate.  instead of nerfing the 36 we should ask that the others' accuracy be improved.  the M16 or L85 prone & semi mode is still horribly random.

jumping should just be removed from the game, or only applicable around obstacles.  it looks ridiculous too see a soldier in full gear jumping repeatedly 3-4 feet in the air.  a real immersion killer.  maybe if the players hit box quadrupled in size or he took damage on landing would the bunny hopping nonsense be quelled.

yes, i know it's a game.

Last edited by Deadly-Bulb (2007-01-27 08:02:22)

splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6745|Omaha, Nebraska
Someone needs to play a new game... Pretty soon with all these whiners we will have pistols only and you MUST sit in place for 20 seconds before you can shoot.

Oh joy.

It is easy to kill all those types of people you put in that list. Adapt and learn to kill.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6784|Long Island
u r an idiot dude.  quit bf2 if you don't like it.  it is people like you that find the gayest reasons to make a great game look bad.

MY SOLUTION TO YOU:
Work around grenades/Find a strategy against them other than running right into them
G36E - USE IT IF ITS SO DAMN GOOD!!! or find something against it...DUH...or simply avoid it.
BUNNY HOPPERS - Learn to kill them, learn their moves, learn where to shoot...easy kills come from bunny hoppers
PRONE DIVERS - you said "jump, z, kill" .....if it is as simple as that... USE IT!!!

all of these things are simply good strategies.  learn to work around them instead of being a n00b about it.

*=SAS=* is for noobs...i used to be in it.

OVERALL SOLUTION: PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2007-01-27 08:05:12)

AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6515|Behind You
Wrong.  This thread is just incorrect.  You repeat over and over about people not having skill simply because the weapon/tactic is too easy to use.  This thread is just your attempt to validate your shitty ass stats and give some reason beyond your control for why you suck at this game.  You can't use the physics of the game, fine.  You don't understand how to use a few weapons, fine.  But that is YOUR FAULT, not the people who can use those weapons and tactics.  Jesus fucking christ, deal with the fact that you suck at the game.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6590|England

RDMC(2) wrote:

Whiners -- You guys made sure that this game lost all its great things as for example the all not so mighty blackhawk. These people I'm not very fond off.

Solution 1: Quit Battlefield 2
QFT

Solution 2: OP has 148 / 208 hours play time spent in Karkand... Play a different map. But if you still feel the need to cry, Solution 1 is pretty much rock solid.
Commie Killer
+192|6393
Wow, Im all of them, go me....well kinda....I got bored with the G36E so Im using the M16A2 again.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

Battlefield 2 Is still a good game. There, I said it.
Commie Killer
+192|6393

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Whiners -- You guys made sure that this game lost all its great things as for example the all not so mighty blackhawk. These people I'm not very fond off.

Solution 1: Quit Battlefield 2
QFT

Solution 2: OP has 148 / 208 hours play time spent in Karkand... Play a different map. But if you still feel the need to cry, Solution 1 is pretty much rock solid.
Solution 3: Burn yourself to death with a match.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6633|Warlord

Deadly-Bulb wrote:

hmm the G36 seems to be the only assault rifle that is realistically accurate.  instead of nerfing the 36 we should ask that the others' accuracy be improved.  the M16 or L85 prone & semi mode is still horribly random.
Roger that. Check out the last bit of my new vid to see just how ridiculous the deviation on the L85A1 actually is.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6704

You forgot to add "Whiners" to that list. Actually, just delete everything and put "DEFAULT_BITCH_AND_MOAN_HERE"
Des.Kmal
+917|6624|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
nade spammers - pfft, i can run away from nades. kill them in mid chunk. these people arent that bad.

g36e whores - yes, its a nub gun, and most nubs use it. but if someone who is really good is using it.... its bad.

bunny hoppers - lol, i do it when i get fire and dont know where its coming from.

prone spammers/dolphin divers - lmao, i do this like a madman, u shouldve seen me in 1.3

[clayspammers - this is the only thing i have a problem with. i cannot run/hop/kill/get away from a claymore. its the only thing that bothers me, everything else is legit.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6655
Bunnyhopping= Tactical
Nadespamming=tactical
Prone Divers=Tactical

Try doing it and you might improve your crappy skills.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6551|England
i have got a Solution
why dont we get EA to take out Karkand
then the karkand whores will have to play other maps

Cry more, die less.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6679|Australia

Richard2000 wrote:

i have got a Solution
why dont we get EA to take out Karkand
then the karkand whores will have to play other maps
Who the fuck still plays that map with vehicles anyway.

I now play alot of INF only, and really am not a superstar at it, the only way to survive is nade chuck, run and bunny hop in, then prone dive to kill. It increases accuracy and decreases you chance of being hit.

I use the G36 a bit, its a good gun, it may be powerful at long ranges but it take some control at close range cause of the burst, i use the AK in CQC though(spray and hit your traget).

So to the OP, shut up and stop whinging, learn from those who have been around longer, they know what they are doing.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
so its one of your frist topic on this site and you think your cool ?

Last edited by Andoura (2007-01-27 09:01:58)

Presence
+2|6324

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Nade Spammers - You have no skill, pull pin and BOOM! Very cheap way to gain points which is not the true spirit of Battlefield 2. You always have a support friend throwing you bags which give you more NADES! These people I am not very fond of.

Solution 1 - Server Option: Turn off Grenades
Solution 2 - No grenade replenishment when picking up ammo bags

G36E whores - You have no skill, point, shoot, kill. Ridiclously accurate over long and short ranges, ridiclously over-powered and a ridiclous reload time (3.8 seconds). Its a shame this weapon was added to the medic kit, it would of done good on the assualt kit, as medic is the new assualt. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - Downgrade the accuracy and strength to a little over the M16s.
Solution 2 - Replace it with a different weapon (suggestions are appreciated)

Bunny Hoppers - I hate you the most, although it is very easy to take you down, you are very irritating and skilless. Your strategy is to jump, jump, jump, go prone then try to kill us. Bunny Hopper main weapons are mainly grenade launchers and grenades. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - No jumping when your energy reaches 0%
Solution 2 - (Free for suggestions)

Prone Divers - As soon as they see you, jump, Z, kill. Very similiar to dolphin diving except no firing weapon until you hit the ground. People who mainly Prone Dive use G36Es and sometime auto weapons. These people I am not vey fond of.

Solution 1 - Delay between hiting the ground and firing weapon (weapon draw)

Thank you very much for reading, If you want to discuss or argue to my message to the 'Uber nubs of BF2', please do it in a ordinal manner. Thanks again!
so uh.. do you want some cheese with that whine?

If you're so unhappy about the game, stop bitching about it and go masturbate in a corner, im tired of reading about what people dont like, if you're gunna shed tears over the game, quit.

OH YEAH. read this : http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6113

Last edited by Presence (2007-01-27 09:12:58)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6625|InGerLand

falafel wrote:

you forgot claymore whores - stupid n00bs that rather use the claymore than a pistol or knife. claymores are not a hand god ffs

solution 1: make a delay from a claymore is deployed till it can explode
solution 2: make the claymore whore get hit by it when it explodes
surely a better option would be to change it like it is in 2142 so you can go prone and crawl by it
(crouching makes it too easy though imo)
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6566
to OP stop playing bf2...its ppl like you who kept crying over how u always get killed....they brought out patches to fix £bugs" that u all cried about(of course they fixed some real bugs though )
+3|6490|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

Nade Spammers - You have no skill, pull pin and BOOM! Very cheap way to gain points which is not the true spirit of Battlefield 2. You always have a support friend throwing you bags which give you more NADES! These people I am not very fond of.

G36E whores - You have no skill, point, shoot, kill. Ridiclously accurate over long and short ranges, ridiclously over-powered and a ridiclous reload time (3.8 seconds). Its a shame this weapon was added to the medic kit, it would of done good on the assualt kit, as medic is the new assualt. These people I am not vey fond of.

Bunny Hoppers - I hate you the most, although it is very easy to take you down, you are very irritating and skilless. Your strategy is to jump, jump, jump, go prone then try to kill us. Bunny Hopper main weapons are mainly grenade launchers and grenades. These people I am not vey fond of.

Prone Divers - As soon as they see you, jump, Z, kill. Very similiar to dolphin diving except no firing weapon until you hit the ground. People who mainly Prone Dive use G36Es and sometime auto weapons. These people I am not vey fond of.

Thank you very much for reading, If you want to discuss or argue to my message to the 'Uber nubs of BF2', please do it in a ordinal manner. Thanks again!
You are a noob.

Nade Spammers -The only thing i agree with is nade spamming as it is the only tactic you cant really get away from. Nade spamming is lame and people who use grenades constantly have no skill, chucking one grenade in a room before you and your squad charge in isn't lame and is a good tactic.
No solution.

G36E whores -This is just ridiculous what will you be saying next? AK whores? or maybe people who kill me because they are better than me whores? all the weapons are pretty balanced and you cant have a go at someone for being good people who use g36e still have to aim and shoot at you 2 or 3 times that gives you time to shoot the hell out of them you don't die with 1 shot of the g36e so don't moan
solution-Go around with your mate or a squad member, work together with him and together you can beat the guy with the g36e or improve at battlefield and stop moaning about people who kill you.

Bunny Hoppers -Yes its annoying but people who bunny hop cant shoot you and you can shoot them, giving you the advantage. Be one step ahead and shoot in front of them they arnt a threat so thats a solution of beating them.

Prone Divers -This is just a good tactic.Get over it.
solution- There is nothing that cant be stopped if you are skillful you can still kill him and if your not so good then i suggest you don't go solo and die all the time get into a squad or play with a close friend and go around together I'm sure you together can beat any enemy

There you go there is nothing that is too good and every tactic can be beaten you your imagination, play with a squad, improve and you can beat anyone using these tactics.

The hardest tactic to beat is the nade spamming i too hate people who just throw grenades constantly but some servers don't allow this so find one and play on it .

NOTE: I am not calling people g36e whores i am laying it out the same way he did. The only tactic i hate is nade spamming everything else can be beaten

Tell me one tactic that cant be beaten.

Last edited by 10973 (2007-01-27 09:41:44)

Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6658

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

You are a fuckin cry baby, shut the fuck up and play.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA

*=SAS=*Fearosius wrote:

You have no skill, point, shoot, kill.
Please explain how you shoot people then?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard