AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6468|A W S M F O X
For me it be just like normal life, accept i had no worries, a constant feeling of happyness and love, i could do whatvever i wanted and id have my soulmate with me, whoever that would be. I guess heaven would be a way point, like id go and do all this awesome stuff, and come back to heaven to do whatever lol!.

So what would your ideal Heaven be!?
twiistaaa
+87|6673|mexico
like 3 bitches
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6786|Charleston SC - USA
Are you doing X?
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6386
Well the Pastafarian heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory, so Ill stick with it for now. I think hell is the same, but the beer is stale and the strippers have vd.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6826|Delaware

misfire00 wrote:

Are you doing X?
He'd be trippin' on 'cid if he was thinking deep like that.
misfire00
Lead Magnet

SysTray wrote:

misfire00 wrote:

Are you doing X?
Worms moving under the rug, spots on the wall and what ever you do don't look in the mirror.
misfire00
Lead Magnet

JET_G raidensen wrote:

For me it be just like normal life, accept i had no worries, a constant feeling of happyness and love, i could do whatvever i wanted and id have my soulmate with me, whoever that would be. I guess heaven would be a way point, like id go and do all this awesome stuff, and come back to heaven to do whatever lol!.

So what would your ideal Heaven be!?
Sorry JET_G raidensen, I don't intend to derail your post.

If I had a heaven it would be a place with no malice towards any living organisms and everything would live a life of fulfillments.

But alas we don’t have that now so I quote Metallica …“to secure peace is to prepare for war”
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea
No parents, unlimeted supply of nachos and UDL's, hot bi-sexual blonde chiks at my request, the ultimate gaming pc with bf2,sf &ef
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6626|Gold coast, Aus.

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

No parents, unlimeted supply of nachos and UDL's, hot bi-sexual blonde chiks at my request, the ultimate gaming pc with bf2,sf &ef
sounds good....

And i dont mind any hair color
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6826|Delaware

misfire00 wrote:

SysTray wrote:

misfire00 wrote:

Are you doing X?
Worms moving under the rug, spots on the wall and what ever you do don't look in the mirror.
Looked at my hands once and all my skin was melting off...not fun.
gator45666
+6|6633|St.Petersburg, Fl.
How about a heaven that all the PC games don't need updates or patches. Oh and yes lots of hot women.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6675|The Netherlands
I haven't thought about it earlier, but the thing in the first post really is what I think it should be.
autopilot
banned
+115|6353

72 virgins!
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6488|denmark
my heaven would be just like it is now - except I wouldn't have to die to get there..
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6538|Cardiff
a tropical island with all the mod cons.  at least ten hot sexy chicks to do my bidding.  and a fucking gigantic field of kick ass skunk growing behind my uber huge mansion, with on suite racing track.

edit: and a pc that runs games at more than 25 fps

Last edited by [THE] comben (2007-01-27 07:44:59)

Presence
+2|6323
Elisa Cuthbert, Led Zeppelin playing live at my request, a formula 1 car, and an on site race track at my mansion. :p
~FuzZz~
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea

gene_pool wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

sounds good....

And i dont mind any hair color
Yeh, in my heaven their hair is only going to end up creamish whiteish anyway...... if u no what i mean 
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6689|West Yorkshire, U.K
A snooker table, Hot chicks and Bf2 on the best machine out
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6845|UK
Everybody Equal.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6696|Devon, England
Me and that one special girl together, happy, anything we wanted...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Communist!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Valhalla ftw!

Fighting, drinking, eating, having sex and sleeping.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6326|Australia QLD
tablets. lots of tablets!
and aquaducks. and that girl. and boobies.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6624|Manitowoc, WI
I picture heaven with Jesus with giant eagle wings singing vocals for Lynard Skynard with like an angel band and I'm hammered drunk.
~FuzZz~
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea

BolvisOculus wrote:

I picture heaven with Jesus with giant eagle wings singing vocals for Lynard Skynard with like an angel band and I'm hammered drunk.
LOl, yeah i had a de' ja vuu like that once while is was pissed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard