shikey
+4|6414|Australia
i was playing wake and i was a gunner in the PLA attack chopper and the other guy was flying it and i was trying to TV the other chopper and he was soloing and wen i shot my TV it stopped and i heard and saw an explosion and i was like "dam the chopper came down fast" and then i reliesed the chopper was still up i was like wtf then the pilot was like OMG lol lol lol u TV a plane accidently, i was like LMAO it was so funny and yea thats my story of being in the wrong place at the wroing time
l41e
+677|6658

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

use it
LT.Victim
+1,175|6572|British Columbia, Canada
I've done that before..

I was aiming for another attack chopper and a Friendly Plane Flew infront and I Killed him, and of course I got punished, followed by a "WTF" and a few laughs
DooM
+28|6316
Yes "lmao" indeed. ............
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6400

...I dropped a bomb on a heli while strafing at Wake...

...so...yeah.

Quick, someone come up with something to improve this topic.
ssonrats
+221|6654
What? LOL
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
iv tried to drop bombs on blackhawks.. its doesent realy work can someone post me a vid of them bombing a blackhawk id realy appreciate it
airborne916
+24|6675
one time i had a M95 and saw a J10 comin at the carrier  on wake. I just had a nice shot and took it, it was sick. I shot him out his seat and the jet flew right into the carrier.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
I LOL'D. Not entirely sure what at but i Lol'd.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6681

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

use it
OMG I like read this reply and I was like "OMG that was like so funny" and my gf was like "Hey what's so funny" and I said "Like this guy says like a lot and this other guy like says to use a period and it was like so funny" and she was like "WYF is wrong with you" and I was like "Nothing, you want to fuck" and she said "Like fuck no I don't fuck nerds who like talk like that"

Like yea know WTF?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6649|Montréal, Québec
Once my at rocket hit a arty shell and came back in my face... rly sad
gene_pool
Banned

Towelly wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61947

Must

Resist

Urge
Funniest thread EVERRR.

Now i know how them sigs originated
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

I didn't even try to read it, anyone want to translate?
gene_pool
Banned

PspRpg-7 wrote:

He shoots Tv missile at an enemy chopper. The Tv missile stops and he thinks that his chopper got destroyed. He comes out of TV view to notice he is still alive and he is thinking "Why did my TV missile stop" then his pilot says he accidentally TV'd a jet and it was ROFLMAO funny.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

gene_pool wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

He shoots Tv missile at an enemy chopper. The Tv missile stops and he thinks that his chopper got destroyed. He comes out of TV view to notice he is still alive and he is thinking "Why did my TV missile stop" then his pilot says he accidentally TV'd a jet and it was ROFLMAO funny.
Hilarious, I nearly pissed myself.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6681

Towelly wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61947

Must

Resist

Urge
That was the best thread, was sad to see it locked.
viper92
+1|6338
i do that all the time..but not on acident....you either shoot it right on the rear when its going slow or straight on in the nose even if there going full speed.....just have to be good with tv missles...which i own with
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6559|EUtopia | Austria

LT.Victim wrote:

I was aiming for another attack chopper and a Friendly Plane Flew infront and I Killed him, and of course I got punished, followed by a "WTF" and a few laughs
Happened to me too. Instead of hitting that AH1Z I shot the J10 of a clanmate. Hell, we both didn't know what was going on at first...

PS: Use this skill, the F-35B are easiest to hit, just urge the pilot to face that plane and do you job
leesupport
+39|6692
best ive done was shoot a Bomber out the sky with a AT missles as he was going full speed:P...got 2 kills
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

shikey wrote:

i was playing wake and i was a gunner in the PLA attack chopper and the other guy was flying it and i was trying to TV the other chopper and he was soloing and wen i shot my TV it stopped and i heard and saw an explosion and i was like "dam the chopper came down fast" and then i reliesed the chopper was still up i was like wtf then the pilot was like OMG lol lol lol u TV a plane accidently, i was like LMAO it was so funny and yea thats my story of being in the wrong place at the wroing time
That puts the stereotypical view that all Americans cant punctuate their sentences to rest.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

Snake wrote:

That puts the stereotypical view that all Americans cant punctuate their sentences to rest.
And most English speakers are a little vague on apostrophes
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Snake wrote:

And most English speakers are a little vague on apostrophes
So true...so true

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard