airborne916
+24|6675
Well i have been trying to make 1SGT for months. I useally get about a score of 20-50 points per round. Any tips for making it tonight?

http://bf2s.com/player/59796208/
Dressed In Decay
+14|6547
Uhhh, I really don't think anyone can get 4.5k points in one night.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
karkand. 32-64 players. Shock paddles only. Use guns exclusively if there are no teammates around. follow your team everywhere they go, and revive them no matter what.

succes guaranteed.

oh, when you're waiting for your teammates to die nade stuff.

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2007-01-26 13:13:23)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6555|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
I'm afraid, 4000 points in 1 night is not fees able.
I would suggest going on a 64 man server with around 20 players though, you get nice long games and get to get a proper squad going.
Chorcai
+49|6657|Ireland
I go 5100k on x-mass day and I was half pissed. What else is there to do
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
his stats havent updated..

Eyes. They help when looking at stuff.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
No?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6539|Belgium
I doubt even Lordofweed could do 4k in a day though ill need bf2 royalty watchers to confirm..

Any, fastest points possible: K&P server. Though youre better off not even bothering. Its just a rank.
Dressed In Decay
+14|6547

SargeV1.4 wrote:

his stats havent updated..

Eyes. They help when looking at stuff.
Oh, ok 4.2k then! Yeah, you can't do it.
airborne916
+24|6675

iPoon.be wrote:

I doubt even Lordofweed could do 4k in a day though ill need bf2 royalty watchers to confirm..

Any, fastest points possible: K&P server. Though youre better off not even bothering. Its just a rank.
i really want the guns lol.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
give your account to Volx
TuataraDude
+115|6532|Aotearoa
With your SPM at 1.196. You need 3445.6 minutes of play time. That equates to over 57 hours. If you manage to get onto a 64 player server, with only a few people on it, and go commander, you might get it up to about 2.5 points per minute, but that is still over 27 hours.

Your best bet is to stat pad

Your next best bet is to accept it ain't gonna happen.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6455|Queens, NYC
If you get lucky, medicwhoring or claywhoring on rubberducky when its full can rack up some awesome points. a fast paced wake island will suffice too if the USMC side ever gets to the island. but rubberducky is as good as it gets for me, 64 server in a 16 map, cant beat how close the action is. good luck!
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6544|Edmonton Alberta
you could stat pad it
airborne916
+24|6675
how? I dont any one to play with.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6354|Cali

SargeV1.4 wrote:

karkand. 32-64 players. Shock paddles only. Use guns exclusively if there are no teammates around. follow your team everywhere they go, and revive them no matter what.

succes guaranteed.

oh, when you're waiting for your teammates to die nade stuff.
what he said.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6784
I got my 1st SGT the old fashioned way. By goofing off and then getting surprised one day with a promotion.
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/Keenan111/screen081.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6669|The darkside of Denver
Stat pad.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6455|Queens, NYC
I think big maps with little players is a bad idea, cuz that'd mean that you'd spend more than half the time running or driving or flying towards the enemy who is also runnin or drivin or flying towards you. when you  both land at each others bases, you both realize that... WTF... they aint here... cap the flag and lets go. so guess what? you didnt get a kill, maybe 2 points for a flag cap assists, i mean come on now... wheres the action? this happened to me playing that big map fushe pass where we all drove around. everyone was so spread out that the map finally finished, but the top score was like 40 somethin. small maps with a lot of people really works. you can revive 10+ people within 30 seconds with all the nade spamming going on. thats 20 points in 30 seconds! IF YOU DONT DIE!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
Its impossible, just do what you can don't stay on too long otherwise you will die like a WoW player.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6787|Long Island
it aint happening.  At your rate, probably by next weekend.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6743|Singapore
I didnt play bf2 for a week and still owned in karkand, just used assault and kept owning ppl with my l33t rifle.
Homie22
+34|6621|Orange County, California
i can get 3,000 points a day does that make u feel better? :]
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6473|A W S M F O X
Youve got awhile man.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6748
my suggestion is to buy a better computer and video card and those scores will skyrocket,

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard