GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA
http://www.battlestations.net/ this game looks so cool iam going to get it on jan 30 the day it comes out which just so happend is a few days after jan 23 which is national emo hunting day
GR34
no one has a comment WOW
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
Yea. looked at it, looks dumb.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6601|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

GR34 wrote:

http://www.battlestations.net/ this game looks so cool iam going to get it on jan 30 the day it comes out which just so happend is a few days after jan 23 which is national emo hunting day
also note that june 6 is national emo beatdown day and national slayer day

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2007-01-16 19:02:55)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
is this an RTS?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Battlestations looks something like what I hoped Battlefield would've eventually spawned, but I would've still wanted FPSing.

Naughty_Om wrote:

Yea. looked at it, looks dumb.
Yea. looked at your mom, looks dumb.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center
I...might just have to get this.  I've been dying for a decent WWII fighter pilot game to come out recently...this might just be it.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
k.
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

The idea looks realy promising but from few gameplay videos I saw it seems that there is no view from cokpit (first person). And the chase camera view just sucks.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

zeidmaan wrote:

The idea looks realy promising but from few gameplay videos I saw it seems that there is no view from cokpit (first person). And the chase camera view just sucks.
The Battlefield 2 intro doesn't really have a cockpit view either, but it exists. We'll see.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
Multiplayer and im DOWN!!
Volatile
+252|6710|Sextupling in Empire

From what I briefly saw, it looks to be an RTS game.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Its not a shooter..........
Xbone Stormsurgezz
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

hmmmm.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

From what I briefly saw, it looks to be an RTS game.
Yes it is a RTS but you can also take control of any unit that belongs to you. You can fly a fighter, bomber, torpedo plane... or sail a destroyer, carrier or whatever.
And you can switch between them at any point. Ofcourse when you get shoot down its not game over, you just take control of something else.

unnamednewbie wrote:

The Battlefield 2 intro doesn't really have a cockpit view either, but it exists. We'll see.
Yeah but I watched few gameplay movies and the tutorial/interview and at no point it shows cocpit view. But We´ll see...
To bad theres no demo of it.
GR34
Iam getting it it looks so sweet i just want to sink a few jap battleships with my single sub huhuhuhuh. ther is a first person nose came in the game my friend has the 360 demo! on the fourms some wer it said they will patch one in l8er 4 cok pits and since dice isent doing patch ther is no need to worry about if u go to cockpit cam that your computer will turn into a smodering pile of metal and silicon

Last edited by GR34 (2007-01-20 12:14:47)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver
The multiplayer demo is out on xbox live.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
I played the demo, and to be honest, I was very disappointed.  I'd rent it first, that's what I'm going to do.
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

Clear !!! All right your good to go !!!

To few of you that were interested, the Demo is out and its a multiplayer. One "map" available for LAN or internet play.

http://www.battlestationsmidwaydemo.com/

Download is like lightning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard