^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6512|"Near Det.", MI

Cr4zyM3x1c4n wrote:

halo
Halo2
lord_tyler_486
+54|6778|Upper Franconia
Terranigma, First Encounter Assault Recon and TETRIS!
messfeeder
+31|6554|Gotham

Pimpguin wrote:

-Solv3r- wrote:

Hitman
That's becoming a movie.
Rumors are Vin Diesal will star in it.
I heard about that.  They should have gotten that guy from the transporter.  He looks and sounds more like 47 than vin diesel.

My movie: Super Mario Bros.  Oh, wait.  They already did that.  But for real, they should make Deus Ex into a movie.  That game has a kick ass plot.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6594|Mountains of NC

BF 2142 - could be a kick ass movie ( with a good plot ), using all the same maps and weapons with the vehicles
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6717|Devon, England
Final Fantasy 9!
MrPredictable
+14|6712
The regular C&C series( C&C, C&C: Tiberian sun, C&C 3) would be awesome, just make a movie loosely based on the story line they present in the games.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6743|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
I'm gonna have to go with MechWarrior
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6519|N. Ireland
Half Life (2, Episode 1)
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx
Duke3d... I remember hearing that a Duke flick was supposed to be made, never showed though
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6781
Max Payne 1 and 2 each episode a different movie, with the same grahic style as Sin City.

I think Mafia also has a good storyline and great 30s gangster style. It could be converted into a movie more easily than Max Payne, coz in Max Payne there would be too much shooting...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6515|Gogledd Cymru

Red Faction/2 that would be awesome if martin scorsesee made it
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6646|Mhz

Doom 3 done properly with decent actors would be nice lol.
MonroStrongrod
+4|6632|Sacramento, California

mcgid1 wrote:

I'm gonna have to go with MechWarrior
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Max Payne 1 and 2 each episode a different movie, with the same grahic style as Sin City.

I think Mafia also has a good storyline and great 30s gangster style. It could be converted into a movie more easily than Max Payne, coz in Max Payne there would be too much shooting...
Shit yeah. Max Payne had like one of the best storylines ever. The writing style was so fucking insanely bad ass, Hollywood could take something from that guy.

Aren't they making a Max Payne movie already?
=*RSA*=SiKFuK_187
+14|6376
WoW or EvE.....
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx
How can you make a movie about WoW, when WoW is a never ending MMO that never ends? The movie would never end... though, that may make some WoW nerds spooge all over themselves.
spray_and_pray
+52|6517|Perth. Western Australia
All the Half Lifes + all to be released. If it's anything like the game within the first week I will have watched it 17 times.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6603|Arlen, Texas

too_money2007 wrote:

How can you make a movie about WoW, when WoW is a never ending MMO that never ends? The movie would never end... though, that may make some WoW nerds spooge all over themselves.
They made a D&D movie (sucked big time, tho)
Madiz
is back
+26|6782
Hitman & BF2 i want to see how they kill bunnys and base rapers in real life.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Home
Section.80
+447|6874|Seattle, Washington, USA

Hitman and Half Life are some of the few games I could see working as a movie. Maybe Halo, but it would be hard and I doubt it would be good.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

Smaug wrote:

They made a D&D movie (sucked big time, tho)
You hit the nail right on the head. One of the worts movies ever... I'm glad the Wayne's brother died in it too.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6680|Teesside, UK

SEREMAKER wrote:

Another movie - Splinter Cell - director , Paul Greengrass - using the first game as a plot reference and hopefully making the rest of the games especially the new one "Double Agent" (the books are good but I enjoy the games plot)
They were working on a splinter cell film but i think progress has slowed/halted.

I agree with greengrass but i think he should sign a contract which says he will not allow his cameramen to be so drunk on hard liquor that that can't even hold a camera straight like on Bourne supremacy

Bourne 2 was fantastic film just a shame the cameras were shaking or pointed the wrong way half the time
CameronPoe
+2,925|6581
Bubble Bobble
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6665|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Red Faction ! lolz
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6603|Arlen, Texas
Custers Last Stand  -Anyone remember the shitstorm that erupted when that was released?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard