Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

. I have a BA in economics. Don't hold back.
That would explain why you gave me such a hard time with the Stock Market a little bit ago..lol

No offense IBleedGravy but do yourself a favor now and don't challenge his knowledge of economics.
That's cool...  I have a B.A. in Economics as well... 
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
"Something -doo economics. Anyone? Anyone know the answer? Voo-doo economics?"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

. I have a BA in economics. Don't hold back.
That would explain why you gave me such a hard time with the Stock Market a little bit ago..lol

No offense IBleedGravy but do yourself a favor now and don't challenge his knowledge of economics.
Next time someone tell you to go study economics I'll say the same about you as well.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Next time someone tell you to go study economics I'll say the same about you as well.
Thanks... 

If you don't mind my asking, do you have any degrees?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Thanks... 

No although I wish I did (Finish). I am in Commercial Real Estate.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-24 19:12:06)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Thanks... 

I graduated form the University of Parris Island.

But I also have a BS in Aviation Management.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

usmarine2007 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Thanks... 

I graduated form the University of Parris Island.

But I also have a BS in Aviation Management.
Someone should start a thread on educational background.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
I'm starting a new thread about education..  lol
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6507|Los Angeles

Kmarion wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

I have a BA in economics. Don't hold back.
that would be attributable mainly to my having been being an equity analyst with an investment bank for 4 years. If you ever need to understand the nuances of the shipping, shipbuilding, construction equipment, chemicals, or refining industries and related stocks, drop me a PM
Smoke_Deez
+8|6392
I am against the troop increase, my heart goes out to all the family and friends of all soldiers in, and about to be in Iraq.  I wish all of you nothing but the best and pray that God will be with you all the way (I have friends abroad and I hope for their safe return).   If you ask me W. is scum, he lied to the word and thus far has mostly gone unpunished.  I am glad that people are standing up to challenge him, I only hope that they are successful in their cause.   Bring our kin home, let Iraqis decide their own future.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6682|Belgium

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

hes still commander in cheif.  you got somebody to blame, blame yourselves for voting for him or for not supporting a better candidate.  im tired of the president bashing.  and trust me,  i cant stand the fucker, since day one.
Bush is stupid. Period. He's too dumb to tie his own shoes. He has fucked up everything he did in his life as far as I know, and he's only managed to stay out of problems thanks to his dad and his friends.

We all know that.

In another thread (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52884&p=2) I wrote:

Interesting question, but IMO it gives to much credit to GWB. 

Let's not forget he's just a puppet on a string, an idiot who thanks everything he has ever accomplished in his life to his father and the friends of his father, and who is only in office because he lacks a vision of his own and therefor is easy to manipulate.  Sure, he has some charisma with some people who will accept everything with the fitting label attached to it ("religious", "conservative", etc), but after all he is just a dumb cowboy who should have remained on his ranch (no offense to the original cowboys).

Far more dangerous I feel, is the fact that the strings are being pulled by a lot more people we can imagine, most of them being part of the military industrial complex.  People like Cheney, Rove and others who are really in charge and who have their own agenda.  Most of them are never elected by the people, but they have a large influence on the whole process while they steer the elected officials, who are happy they get elected in the first place.

The whole election process in the US in 2000 and 2004 has scared me to see how mighty lies can become when they are brought by media who belong to one of the parties, how shameful it is that it's possible that a person like John Kerry, a veteran of the Vietnam War who has received many honors, and a politician with a message and a view, was spit upon by a lot of mindless people, even in recent posts on this forum.

Those people pulling the strings decide the policy of a country, and when it's a big country like the US, their decisions even have consequences for the whole world.

And that scares me more than the problems with Iran of some lame terrorist in a cave.
Now on Iraq: while I remain opposed to the war in Iraq, and the reasons why the US invaded Iraq in the first place,  I'm afraid there is no other solution at the moment then staying there and trying to make a difference.

If the US forces would pull-out of Iraq, chances are that the civil war will go on with massive interference from other countries (Iran,  Saudi Arabia,  and Syria to name a few).  There is no way to predict what the outcome will be in the end but I agree it will be a disaster.

In my opinion it is however time to start negotiations with all partners in the region.   Sending a second aircraft carrier to the region might have been not so wise.

Last edited by Pierre (2007-01-25 04:01:10)

Emsdad
+0|6309

Pierre wrote:

Bush is stupid. Period. He's too dumb to tie his own shoes. He has fucked up everything he did in his life as far as I know, and he's only managed to stay out of problems thanks to his dad and his friends.

We all know that.
Here it is again.  No real argument...just the same 'ol "Bush is stupid".  I will admit that he is not the best public speaker, but that certainly does not make him stupid.

If we're going to debate grown up issues, lets try making grown up arguments.  "You're dumb" "No you're dumber" is not a debate, it's childish.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6686

CameronPoe wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

One thing you have to bear in mind is that the only reason Bush got re-elected is because days before the vote Osama Bin Laden threatened the American people saying if we do in fact re-elect him he will attack America again. And that right there is pretty much the only reason. The only reason people ( Americans )are bitching about Iraq is that we haven't had any attacks in America. I think we would be more solidified if there was another attack. And as far as Iraq goes I'd like to see any other country try to pull off the impossible. And the impossible is trying to unite 3 different ethnic people after 50 years of torture and hate. Then fight off an influx of Jihadists/extremists from 6-7 other different countries at the same time using guerrilla warfare.
If you ask me 3,000 KIA's in 4 years is pretty damn good. Look back at Russia vs the Muhajudeen in Chechnya. Russia lost 25,000 in one year, though those figures are sketchy, more like 55,000. Things could be much, much worse casualty wise.
Hilarious. Someone actually believes that, somehow, occupying Iraq is preventing terror attacks in the USA. That doesn't make much logical sense. If someone wanted to attack you on US soil they could do it with ease. 11 Iraqis were arrested crossing the Mexican border the other day or did you gloss over that story? The blindness of some people amazes me. The Iraq war is as much a 'war on terror' as it is a 'war on common sense'.
Never said anything about Iraq being a threat. I said OBL. As far as Iraq goes it's nothing more then a sponge. We invade and all the loonies with AK's screaming Allah Akbar come to Iraq and focus on fucking everything up. And don't act as if Saddam didn't have enough time to hide/destroy/sell off any weapons he did have as the US was beating it's war drums on the Saudi Boarder for a full 6 months before the invasion.
Remember 20 dudes getting caught with 20 TONS of vx nerve agent in Syria or did that story get "glossed over " as well ? Anyhow I would bet a full years pay that we have caught several hundred people that were caught by sting operations and those people have simply disappeared. Anyhow back to Iraq there is no doubt in my mind that no other country could do as good as a job as we are doing in Iraq. 3,000 KIA's in 4 years is damn good and acceptable. I used Russia's conflict with Chechnya because the stakes are exactly the same. Chechnya was full of foreign fighters , Jihads and religious fanatics from all over the world and had support from the US- BIG TIME! Russia lost about 55,000 to 60,000 troops in ten years. And the scene in Iraq is considered a disaster. Shit , so far we've killed 45,000 Taliban and jihadist's and we suffered 3,000 casualties.
And so far we are loosing? LOL. This so called war on terror is going to last for the next 50 years. One thing about these Religious extremists, they never give up , never forgive nor forget. So it's going to take a little more then 4 fecking years kiddo, give us a break.
pdanrichey
+5|6813
All you communist pricks who hate the USA should go kill yourselves.  Shame on all of you for saying these horrible things about the leader of our country.  I am appauled by the things I read in this forum.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK

pdanrichey wrote:

All you communist pricks who hate the USA should go kill yourselves.  Shame on all of you for saying these horrible things about the leader of our country.  I am appauled by the things I read in this forum.
You're appalled at the many endering comments about your dumbfuck leader yet, you have no problem asking the BF2s forum 'commies' to go kill yourselves?

Ya bloodclaat, ya for real mon?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA

pdanrichey wrote:

Oh George, please, rape the hell out of my constitution and ruin my country all you want, I will always respect you because my ignorance blinds me.

Until he bans my freedom of speech, I'm guna keep on calling him a royal fuck up.

Edit: afterthought...

It's people like you who don't deserve freedom because you don't respect it.  Blindly following the government is the exact opposite of what America is supposed to be about.  If you don't stand up to your government than your government will turn into a dictatorship/monarchy whatever you want to call it faster than you can say "stop". 

And if you were referring to me with your "communist pricks" statement, I'm not really a communist, it's just my game name from like... BF1942 and it just kinda stuck.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-01-25 15:56:41)

l41e
+677|6654

pdanrichey wrote:

So, according to your twisted "logic"...

-It's ok to want to kill people who you know only over the Internet because they say bad things about someone you've never met.
-But it's not ok to say bad things about that person.
-Anyone who disagrees with you is a communist.

If you're "appauled" by the stuff you read here, then get out. Comments like the one you made frankly aren't needed or wanted. Oh, and find Paul for me. He owes me 20 bucks.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-01-25 15:55:09)

TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6536|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

pdanrichey wrote:

Stay out of here if you can't construct a decent argument or debate.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas

pdanrichey wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61908

Go read that right now.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

Generic response wrote:

You didn't have family members die in 9/11
Fuck off. Please. If you're going to use that as an excuse to feel superior than you are WORSE than the members who didn't have family members die, you have LESS right to post here than them.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6682|Belgium

Emsdad wrote:

Pierre wrote:

We all know that.
Here it is again.  No real argument...just the same 'ol "Bush is stupid".  I will admit that he is not the best public speaker, but that certainly does not make him stupid.

If we're going to debate grown up issues, lets try making grown up arguments.  "You're dumb" "No you're dumber" is not a debate, it's childish.
Nice of you to register only to write an answer to my post. Let me be the first to welcome you here. read the rules.

Now when you're home from school, try to read my WHOLE post, then try to understand its meaning, and THEN try to reply with something meaningful.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Seems that this thread has attracted every dumbfuck ultra-right whose views make even the conservatives cringe.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
pdanrichey
+5|6813

k30dxedle wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

So, according to your twisted "logic"...

-It's ok to want to kill people who you know only over the Internet because they say bad things about someone you've never met.
-But it's not ok to say bad things about that person.
-Anyone who disagrees with you is a communist.

If you're "appauled" by the stuff you read here, then get out. Comments like the one you made frankly aren't needed or wanted. Oh, and find Paul for me. He owes me 20 bucks.
I never said I wanted to kill anyone.  I said you should kill yourself...idiot.

I would love to know the average age of the people on this forum.  I bet you half of you cock sucks can't even vote. 

I "love" how "comments like the one" I made are not needed or wanted.  That's because the sentiment of you punk teenagers that don't know what working is and paying taxes are because you just want stuff given to you for free (communism) is insanely biased in this forum.  Most kids such as yourselves who all make distasteful comments about President Bush now will one day grow up and become Republicans.  That is, if you're actually intelligent enough to go to college, get a good job afterwards and care about the World you and your future children live in. 

It is very sad to see the youth of the world and especially the United States mock the foundations our great country was founded upon.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6507|Los Angeles

pdanrichey wrote:

It is very sad to see the youth of the world and especially the United States mock the foundations our great country was founded upon.
It's even sadder to see the elderly insist on blind patriotism and patronizing, useless sanctimony whilst Rome burns.
Emsdad
+0|6309

Pierre wrote:

Emsdad wrote:

Pierre wrote:

We all know that.

Nice of you to register only to write an answer to my post. Let me be the first to welcome you here. read the rules.

Now when you're home from school, try to read my WHOLE post, then try to understand its meaning, and THEN try to reply with something meaningful.
Actually, I've been reading the forum for about a year.  I decided to register to respond to Cougar's post, not yours, sorry to burst your bubble.  Thank you for the welcoming by the way.  Also, I have read the rules, and probably am far more compliant than you are.

Now, lets move on to the rest of your response.  You are implying that I am young enough to be attending school.  This is an assumption you have made to imply that I am a child, because I disagree with your point of view.  I made a valid point about your debating approach, and you returned with an attempt at a personal jab.

I find it interesting that you tell me to reply with something meaningful, yet you consider "Bush is stupid. Period. He's too dumb to tie his own shoes." to be meaningful?  I'm sorry, but if you think he's dumb, that's fine and it's your opinion.  I disagree with it, and I think most rational people will admit that the President of the United States can probably tie his own shoes.

Lastly, I am an adult.  A 28 year old working, single father, educated with two college degrees to show for it.  See the problem with assumptions?  You very well might be wrong....like you are about me.  You see, I've not made any assumptions about you.  All I know about you is that I disagree with your political view, and that you don't know how to debate like a rational adult.

So back to my response to you...."If we're going to debate grown up issues, lets try making grown up arguments.  "You're dumb" "No you're dumber" is not a debate, it's childish."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard