*e6/TheChronic
+21|6473
582 hrs still no PH
sniper09735
+12|6618
Nice work dude i dont have a purple heart either, but i am about to get my aviator medal which will give me every BF2 medal except the heart so should i get one just to complete it?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
200 hours no PH.  Been playing since the game came out over a year ago lol... check out my time played http://www.bf2s.com/player/31659353/history/Time/

Its unis fault, cant play at uni and stopped for a while during my A-levels.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6569|Arlen, Texas

|=-sL-.Cujucuyo. wrote:

Here's my question, can you get a 2nd purple heart?
You can get a shirtload of them, but it only shows one in the stats.
leesupport
+39|6675
i had got one when i first started playing..cant remember how eather was same time i got a 27 death streak:/
but my stats stink anyway so i dont really care:)...atleast i have fun playing:)

you can get more than one but it will only show that you have one in your stats...cause i had got 2 of them

was learning to fly chopper and wasnt killing people just letting my gunner do it all:/

Last edited by leesupport (2007-01-25 19:34:00)

|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6375|California

Smaug wrote:

|=-sL-.Cujucuyo. wrote:

Here's my question, can you get a 2nd purple heart?
You can get a shirtload of them, but it only shows one in the stats.
Ok, thx. Just wanted to clear things.
Deadstick
Banned
+10|6448|Ohio

leesupport wrote:

i had got one when i first started playing..cant remember how eather was same time i got a 27 death streak:/
but my stats stink anyway so i dont really care:)...atleast i have fun playing:)
Thats the spirit!

I think playing BF 1942/DC help lots of peeps, including myself. Or even playing COD, MOH, or even Quake. I found most the peeps who have the PH got them shortly after they "enlisted" in BF2.

Last edited by Deadstick (2007-01-25 19:37:35)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
I got one the very first time I've ever played the game. The chosen map was Dragon valley, and the only spawnpoint we had was the north base on the island. Two choppers circled around the temple and got everyone who spawned.

But have played for 177 hours now, and never been close to getting it again.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6293
one of my old friends got his like, as soon as he played the game.

http://bf2s.com/player/71042462/

i cant stop laughing when i looks at that page.. poor bastard.

but ohwell, he's kinda in my bad books at the moment so have fun laughing at his stats
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
ive played over 700 hours and no purple heart grrrr, i mean yay
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6648|The View From The Afternoon
625 hrs no PH

I'll never get it. IMO its the first 100 hrs that can be risky but when you become more 1337 like me, there's no Purple Heart in sight.
ssonrats
+221|6637
Well i don't have one, 1100 hrs.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335
Am I the only one who did the Purple Heart on purpose?
I tried 3 Rounds or so until I got it, because it´s actually hard to get a 1:4 KDR...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Chef
+2|6641
bf2 about 750 hours played no PH
xxx-chef-xxx
BF 2142 180ish hours played no PH
xx-chef-xx

i have never left a serve if i have been close just made sure i got more than 6 kills in every round lol
The_Jester
+52|6483|Italy
615  hours no PH.
Close call: I was trying to get the vet transport badge on Surge with a civilian car. I noticed my k/d at 5-18 and stopped fucking around with the car.
Slickfish
+24|6615
I have 620+hours and 1 PH which I got within my first 10 or so rounds!! we where all new at sometime I guess.

Last edited by Slickfish (2007-01-26 05:59:13)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6645|pimelteror.de

ProRacerNorm wrote:

Probably because you leave the server if you are about to get one.
i got mine after few hours of playing bf2... it doesn´t matter for my primary account.

my second account will be kept clean of this... even when it means to cowardly retreat from the server..

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-01-26 07:35:16)

peyrac
+8|6351
what do you all have against purple heart ? i had it in my previous account and i had 315.000 points with 1410 hours of playing. so ? i got it because i never ran away. when some of you get close to the 5 kills, 20 deaths, you disconnect right ? i didnt. i am not afraid to fight. call me a noob and come to karkand infantry if you dare.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
I have and I'm proud of it, why? because it was my first ever medal I got, when I was still learning the basics of the game, and actually I thought I was doing good.. Till I found out, that I actually was doing bad, but hell, who cares..
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6444|Cambridge, UK

Deadstick wrote:

Got nearly 1200 hrs now w/ no PH. Anyone else been so lucky?
Isnt it that most get the PH in their first 100 or so hours when they are learning, trying new classes, guns or maps..... If youve been playing for more than a few hundred hours then get one that sucks a bit!

I wonder how many they say they havnt got one did get one (and lots of other 'bad' stats) on another account while learning, then started a new one to look 'leet' ?
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6541|EUtopia | Austria
<-- Proud owner of a purple heart. Received it when I thought it'd be a nice medal and I sucked so badly that it was the only one I could go for. Yeah. Uhm.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
Got my purple heart the second day i played this game, havnt got one since..
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6648|The View From The Afternoon

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

You registered the account in July and got the PH in August, that's about 2-3 weeks gap..

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2007-01-26 08:36:45)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641

CruZ4dR wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

You registered the account in July and got the PH in August, that's about 2-3 weeks gap..
Yes, the second time i played was 2-3 weeks later..I played Vietnam still back in those days..
Reveren(t)d
+0|6456
I'm wondering which player got more than 1 purple heart. The very bad players or what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard