Poll

What kit style should I have for my BF2 montage?

Medic3%3% - 2
Sniper5%5% - 3
Assault12%12% - 7
Engineer14%14% - 8
Anti-Tank8%8% - 5
Spec-Ops28%28% - 16
Variety17%17% - 10
Other (State what exactly, please.)10%10% - 6
Total: 57
Archer
rapes face
+161|6446|Canuckistan
Well, since I haven't before, I'm thinking of making a BF2 montage. But, what kit? I would hate to see if all the people say:

The People wrote:

Oh look, another _______ movie! /sarcasm
EDIT: Hmm, I seem intrigued by this "Transport video" idea. Since I cannot edit poll options, from now on, I'll just add it in here. The poll is not over yet, though.. keep voting, I want to see what the people want.

Transport votes : 2

Last edited by Archer (2007-01-24 16:28:10)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6613|Your attic
To this day I have not seen a really good spec ops video (not that I've actively searched for one), so my vote lies there.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6676|USA
I would like to see you and a friend (or 5) get into a blackhawk and own the map. Fly around, bring down all sorts of shit with the miniguns (or use the MEC heli, which would probably be the best), and have some AT guys as bay gunners; hoveer and let them take out armor. A transport heli vid (that is well made) would kick ass.
Leprechaun56
Proud Infantry Whore
+31|6606|U.S.A

Towelly wrote:

To this day I have not seen a really good spec ops video (not that I've actively searched for one), so my vote lies there.
yep, break out the m4 and some c4!
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6577|An Hour North of Indy

R0lyP0ly wrote:

I would like to see you and a friend (or 5) get into a blackhawk and own the map. Fly around, bring down all sorts of shit with the miniguns (or use the MEC heli, which would probably be the best), and have some AT guys as bay gunners; hoveer and let them take out armor. A transport heli vid (that is well made) would kick ass.
definitely
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6553|Boston, MA
Spec Ops or Anti-Tank. For all I know, I have the only Anti-Tank video so far. So you won't run into an "Oh look, another Anti-Tank movie! /sarcasm"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Spec ops ftw.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke

Hurricane wrote:

Spec ops ftw.
Yep,like towelly said earlier in the thread,hardly ever seen a spec ops video.

The transport idea seems cool .Never easy firing a sraw/eryx from a moving chopper though.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-01-24 18:03:58)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6618

Hurricane wrote:

Spec ops ftw.
QFT
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

I voted combo, but I'd like to see more engineers with boots on the ground. Variety of MP7 and shotguns. Any medic bits must have shock paddle kills.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-24 18:11:31)

aLi3nZ
+138|6529|New Zealand
Spec Ops and or Assault imo.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.
When i get uncapped i am making a pistol montage. Just to be pew pew in your face n stuff.

Then again, sniper hasn't been done too much....
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6433|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Spec ops is such a rare thing in the BF2 movies.

You absolutely need multiple clips of Jihad runs.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6444|San Antonio, TX
Anything besides Medic or Sniper please... Engy is cool to play, but watching someone wrench the blown arty really doesn't seem thrilling (j/k).
R0lyP0ly
+161|6676|USA

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Spec ops ftw.

The transport idea seems cool .Never easy firing a sraw/eryx from a moving chopper though.
specops in a transport! just sit in the bay, have a decent pilot hover over a tank and C4 it. That definitely worth watching. gl.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6579|Brisbane, Aus

If you do Spec-Ops you gotta take out a bridge with some armor on it lol, a convoy if possible
ChevyLee
× × ×
+7|6704|Amsterdam, NL

R0lyP0ly wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Spec ops ftw.

specops in a transport! just sit in the bay, have a decent pilot hover over a tank and C4 it. That definitely worth watching. gl.
Back in the old days I used to spam C4 out of the Blackhawk in Mashtuur. That sure was lots of fun, getting kills that way. So something like that would be nice to see in the vid.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6678|The View From The Afternoon
Spec Ops or Assault ( I voted the last )
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6552|Belgium
Variety would be most interesting, everyone has a kit to look forward to.
greenhaven
+47|6488
Assault. Be unique.
Brasso
+1,549|6653

I vote defib montage, or a SCAR-L video.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-01-25 14:28:00)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6491
Everything but sniper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard