saabrx
+3|6535
Hello Everyone how are you?

Listen i need some help and i was wondering if some of you could enlighten me to use the force.

My clan and I got together and purchased a Server from My Internet services.
The Server is up and running. Now I have a login which brings me to i believe My game counsel. I don't know how to use it, I cant find any Help or What to do.

I guess when you sign in to the web page the server starts.

MyInt SERV. sent me to www.2142cc.com

They gave me a Daemon login. I went to that web page and i am really confused.
Is the programs there a Latch so you can access the server without having to alt tab to that program to kick someone or whatever. Is that right?

If so which one do i download there are like Four different ones and i don't know which one to pick.

How do i make other people admins?
How do i make a picture with rules and such for the loading screen?
How do i select Conquest or Titan.

On 2142cc.com in downloads there are a few downloads.
CLIENT  2.02545
Daemon 2.02545
If i try to install either of those i get.
To RUN this application, you must first install one of the following .net frameworks v2.050727
I don't see this on the download section.

I could really really use some help please.

Thank YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME> because i know who responds to this is gonna have text like i did.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6589|Doncaster, UK
Isn't .NET frameworks part of windows? Have you tried having a look on the microsoft website?
saabrx
+3|6535
im downloading 2.0 right now. Hopefully that is what i need to install this program. Thank you for the response DoctorFruitloop..LOL i like that name its funny..

can you answer some of my other questions??

TY

Marty
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6686|cheshire u.k
to give other ppl admin,they just need bf2142cc and the login details i.e password,i.p, and port number.the other stuff i have no idea mate.

Last edited by lettuce (2007-01-25 06:30:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard