T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6414|My room
Have any of you college/high/middle schoolers ever wanted help with that dastardly Algebra problem? Is it impossible to find the third solution in that stupid essay? Or can you simply not find the definition of a word in the whole bloddy dictionary? Well, relax, because this thread is the answer. Simply type in your question, and wait while the entire BF2s community flocks to the spot and answers it (or in some cases, laughs at your idiocy). Never feel alone while doing homework again.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i h8 algebra i stay away from that shit lol.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6538|Leftern America
Uhh, could you help me with this.

Last edited by =MI5=CHRISTIAN (2007-01-23 18:24:19)

Dieselboy
Flicker of beans since 1986
+87|6543|Reading, Basingrad
I have a question

How can I get this hamster out of my ass?
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6414|My room
Pull it out...DuH!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
shove another one in there....if that doesnt work use a ballpean hammer and a grease gun
Eugefunk84
+48|6526
i kinda think this is a good idea. im a senior in college, studyin electrical engineering. Ive taken calc 1,2,3, differential equations, linear algebra, physics 1, 2, and electromagnetism theory. if anyone has any math/science related questions, id be happy to help in exchange for some karma 
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America

Eugefunk84 wrote:

i kinda think this is a good idea. im a senior in college, studyin electrical engineering. Ive taken calc 1,2,3, differential equations, linear algebra, physics 1, 2, and electromagnetism theory. if anyone has any math/science related questions, id be happy to help in exchange for some karma 
What is the pie's (3.14) millionth decimal number?
Eugefunk84
+48|6526

Miller wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

What is the pie's (3.14) millionth decimal number?
haha, lemme fire up matlab and ill tell ya
Rellim83
+7|6674|PA
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6767|Nova Scotia, Canada

Please help me.....I feel like banning every person who doesn't search.

GAHHHH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard