Reciprocity
+721|6577|the dank(super) side of Oregon
who doesn't love the whole youtube community? so much creativity and shit.
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

What's sad is, if i were that age now, i could have been that dorky
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6688|Calgary
whats an xbox? 
twiistaaa
+87|6664|mexico

Reciprocity wrote:

who doesn't love the whole youtube community? so much creativity and shit.
i like youtube for watching shit made by professionals (music videos, basketball highlights, standup comedians etc).

i hate those fuckin youtube hippies who actually think that people give a shit about their boring everyday lives.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA

Prodie wrote:

He's ssooooo awesome!
I'm really starting to like this kid lol!! I cant believe this lil' guy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9UDmhyYjs
My favorite quote so far: "Whats with these bean bag footballs??. . .THEY ARE FREAKIN' ABOVE THE LAW, they are SO ABOVE THE LAW, not below the law ABOVE THE LAW!"

I laughed my ass off watching him go crazy!!

This kid is an absolute psychopath!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-01-22 22:50:37)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
Maybe he's ill?
herrr_smity
+156|6624|space command ur anus
God his ugly
twiistaaa
+87|6664|mexico

herrr_smity wrote:

God his ugly
yeah we need better looking 13 yr olds....
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
is that you fancy ?
FFLink
There is.

Andoura wrote:

is that you fancy ?
BluRR33
+27|6384|Sweden
OMG  What a Shame!   He's Very Happy of that Thing
PASSUBY
+30|6629|Louisiana
Fancy you shouldn't leave your NEW X-BOX 360 CD on the filthy carpet!

BTW...Is that your XBOX 360 or did you rent it from Blockbuster?

Last edited by PASSUBY (2007-01-23 11:34:11)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6844|San Francisco

Shame, he should have sold that damned video recorder to raise money for the 360. Win-win situation!
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6542|-removed you know why- mod
omg THIS stupid child is fancy?
+3|6480|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O
This guy is so cool : / he is hilarious , to be honest i though you were all jealous at the start but after watching his other vids its safe to say he is a bit of psycho especially on the too much coke vid lmao. I'm so jealous i cant get my xbox live to work on MY NEW XBOX-360 LOL but seriously its so annoying that i cant do xbox live
you guys are all really mean u r all having a go at him for no reason and getting pissed of for no reason to be fair u  guys are all a bit weird and crazy yourself if u get upset and pissed of just because a guy made some videos that you don't like, i mean you guys are weird but so is he. I mean he is just making videos and you are like. fucking hell i wanna smash his fucking head in he is pissing me of he is a such a retard i hate him so much i hope he dies... you are all being a bit extreme, yes he is weird but i don't mind I'm not so pissed off i just say to myself. he is a loser. but oh well you don't even know him properly. by the way I'm not him : /
LOL, seriously I'm not but i do have a 360 without xbox live :@

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't get so pissed of by him and the only one who is sticking up for him, you are all bulling him for no reason he is just a guy making videos about himself he is funny at least no need to be pissed of for no reason. has he done anything to u or offended u?
Give this guy a break he is like 13 or 14

better spelling?

Last edited by 10973 (2007-01-24 10:58:59)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6680|West Yorkshire, U.K
haha waste of money and time
FFLink
There is.

10973 wrote:

This guy is so cool : / he is helarious , to be honest i though you were all jelous at the start but after watching his other wivd its safe to say he is a bit of phyco especially on the too much coke vids lmao. im so jelous i cant get my xbox live to work on MY NEW XBOX-360 LOL but seriously its so anoying that i cant do xox live
you guys are all really mean u r all having a go at him for no reason and getting pissed of for no reason to be fair u  guys are all a bit weird and crazy urself if u get upset and pissed of just becoause a guy made some videos that you dont like, i mean you guys are weird but so is he. I mean he is just making videos and you are like. fucking hell i wana smash his fucking head in he is pissing me of he is a such a retard i hate him so much i hope he dies... you are all being a bit extreme, yes he is weird but i dont mind im not so pissed off i just say to myself. he is a loser. but oh well you dont even know him properly. by the way im not him : /
LOL, seriously im not but i do hav a 360 wivout xbox live :@

I think im the only one here who doesnt get so pissed of by him and the noly one who is sticking up for him, you are all bulling him for no reason he is just a guy making vedios about himself he is funny atleast no need to be pissed of for no reason. has he done anything to u or offended u?
You're new here I take it...
+3|6480|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

FFLink13 wrote:

10973 wrote:

This guy is so cool : / he is helarious , to be honest i though you were all jelous at the start but after watching his other wivd its safe to say he is a bit of phyco especially on the too much coke vids lmao. im so jelous i cant get my xbox live to work on MY NEW XBOX-360 LOL but seriously its so anoying that i cant do xox live
you guys are all really mean u r all having a go at him for no reason and getting pissed of for no reason to be fair u  guys are all a bit weird and crazy urself if u get upset and pissed of just becoause a guy made some videos that you dont like, i mean you guys are weird but so is he. I mean he is just making videos and you are like. fucking hell i wana smash his fucking head in he is pissing me of he is a such a retard i hate him so much i hope he dies... you are all being a bit extreme, yes he is weird but i dont mind im not so pissed off i just say to myself. he is a loser. but oh well you dont even know him properly. by the way im not him : /

I think im the only one here who doesnt get so pissed of by him and the noly one who is sticking up for him, you are all bulling him for no reason he is just a guy making vedios about himself he is funny atleast no need to be pissed of for no reason. has he done anything to u or offended u?
and?
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine

mavrick 3399 wrote:

when halo 3 comes out i can get!!!!!!!!!

i love the black bar across the TV
The black bar is because the camera can see the TV refresh. Go get a digital camera and hold it up to your monitor or TV and look through the LCD screen, you'll see it refreshing.

What a fag. He said like 20 times "anyways I just wanted to let you know I got an Xbox 360" who cares!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6384|New York
well, 10973, unfortunately a good deal of us feel it's our duty to point out obvious flaws (and we enjoy it).

i don't necessarily want to kick his ass, but would love to watch someone else do it. my point anyway is that noone cares about his stupid xbox 360. i've got a ps3, whoopdee fucking doo, i don't make a video about it and post it on a website. it's just asking for trouble. social suicide, as it were. the fact that he make about 8 videos is mind boggling. it really is a waste of time (and especially space) to have this shit up on the internet. the most absurd part about this whole thing is that people actually comment 'good job' and 'cool' on youtube, when these videos are clearly anything but.

and please use a little better punctuation and spelling next time, it's a bitch to read your posts.

Last edited by heggs (2007-01-23 12:57:04)

Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6752|Scotland

heggs wrote:

well, 10973, unfortunately a good deal of us feel it's our duty to point out obvious flaws (and we enjoy it).

i don't necessarily want to kick his ass, but would...
You serious?
I would, and that says something of my innocent a pleasant nature. The guy has to get in his head that what he is doing is not right. Define "right"? The fact that he acts like he were from another planet.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6384|New York

Zimmer wrote:

heggs wrote:

i don't necessarily want to kick his ass, but would...
You serious?
I would, and that says something of my innocent a pleasant nature. The guy has to get in his head that what he is doing is not right. Define "right"? The fact that he acts like he were from another planet.
nah, i don't feel that much animosity towards him, but would really love to see it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FFLink
There is.

10973 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

10973 wrote:

and?
Well, two things:

First off, please for your own good make your posts a bit asier to read...

Second, no one will listen to you and say something like '"Aww, I guess we were wrong... I'm sorry" *cries*' around here. It's not worth the typing, trust me, I used to try sometimes... Just play along with the funny and you will get on well
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6730|Singapore
Damn this guy fck it, i bet its not pollux.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6504|Bournemouth, South England
Is this in any way related to Fancy's "My parents think I'm Gay" thread? I think "Brandon3773" might be a fudgepacker.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard