Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway
my girlfriend has to write an essay in german, but she cant find the word "nevermind" in the dictionary. neither can i. anyone who knows the german word for "nevermind", please reply. appreciated. if i get tell her, i get laid:) so pleaseeeeee.
SealXo
+309|6505
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6729|San Antonio, Texas

Teeksy90 wrote:

my girlfriend has to write an essay in german, but she cant find the word "nevermind" in the dictionary. neither can i. anyone who knows the german word for "nevermind", please reply. appreciated. if i get tell her, i get laid:) so pleaseeeeee.
Pssst! Never mind is two words!
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway
oops, i guess im not getting laid then. here's something for you sig: rofl lol lmao lawl 1337 poop own3d H34d5H007 etc.   enjoy
cospengle
+140|6456|Armidale, NSW, Australia
This is from a friend of mine who is German

Vergiss es  - as in “forget it”, which is probably more the annoyed never-mind version

Nicht so wichtig – as in “Not important anyway”, which is the when-it-was-really-not-important version
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway
thanks cospengle, karma heading ur way...and my girlfriends is going down...on me:) thanks
SealXo
+309|6505

Teeksy90 wrote:

thanks cospengle, karma heading ur way...and my girlfriends is going down...on me:) thanks
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
pics!

not of your willy

Last edited by wooly-back-jack (2007-01-22 18:32:24)

Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway

SealXo wrote:

Teeksy90 wrote:

what's so strange about that? it means blowjob
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6710|England
I think he was suggesting "too much info"
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

SealXo wrote:

Teeksy90 wrote:

your on the comp while getting a little hey hey, you could at least turn you chair around so your not looking at the computer
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway

wooly-back-jack wrote:

I think he was suggesting "too much info"
oh, in that case im sorry, didnt mean to get too "informatic"

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

your on the comp while getting a little hey hey, you could at least turn you chair around so your not looking at the computer wink
her parents came home, had to pause it for a lil while. but she was like all ov....nvm, i forgot, not too many details...
cospengle
+140|6456|Armidale, NSW, Australia
wow this thread went downhill fast. Glad to be of service Teeksy, enjoy
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

nieverstand

Might do the job.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6622|pimelteror.de
nieverstand isn´t german.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
Well, I'd say "scheiß drauf" or "is wurscht" but that's probably not the way I'd express it in an essay...
Also, that'd be more colloquial and Austrian

PS: NEVER USE the two possible solutions I gave you. Tell her to use them if she visits a German speaking country (especially Austria) and talks to ppl at about the same age... but not too often, again
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway

R3v4n wrote:

nieverstand
Might do the job.

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

nieverstand isn´t german.
I think "nieverstand" is German. I googled "nieverstand" and found this dialogue on some forum:

"Nazi: Hail Hitler!

POW

Nazi: Ow!

Chris: You're a Nazi so I punched you!

Nazi: Für was taten Sie das?

Chris: What?

Nazi: Nieverstand...

Chris: Are you Hitler?

Nazi: Nein!

Chris: Geeze sorry..."

Idk what "nieverstand" directly translates to, but from the context, it seems like "never mind", so thanks to you R3v4n:)

Stormscythe[/quote wrote:

Well, I'd say "scheiß drauf" or "is wurscht" but that's probably not the way I'd express it in an essay...
Also, that'd be more colloquial and Austrian tongue

PS: NEVER USE the two possible solutions I gave you. Tell her to use them if she visits a German speaking country (especially Austria) and talks to ppl at about the same age... but not too often, again wink
great stormscythe, me and my gf are hopefully going to Germany this summer, so ill keep that in mind. thanks.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6622|pimelteror.de
lol... me as a native german speaker can tell you, that it is definitly not german

it sounds a little like dutch, but i don´t know.

i think, you might translate "nevermind" also with "ist egal" (it doesn´t matter)...
but as long as your girlfriend already gave you the bj... you should "nevermind" that..
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

lol... me as a native german speaker can tell you, that it is definitly not german

i think, you might translate "nevermind" also with "ist egal" (it doesn´t matter)...
but as long as your girlfriend already gave you the bj... you should "nevermind" that..
lol...i guess i have to take your word for it then:) didnt know such a common word would cause this big discussion. anywho, thanks, karma's coming ur way
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

it ain't Dutch either....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6596|Norway
are you just gonna take that, [pt] KEIOS? fight! fight! fight!
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6602|Germany
Nieverstand sounds like Dutch, but Nevermind in German is "Macht nichts", but I think a Nazi would not Say Nieverstand or whatever, he would say nothing and beat the shit out of you with his baseball bat

Last edited by Cubefreak666 (2007-01-23 08:03:50)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Nieverstand sounds like Dutch, but Nevermind in German is "Macht nichts", but I think a Nazi would not Say Nieverstand or whatever, he would say nothing and beat the shit out of you with his baseball bat
It may sound Dutch to some of you, but its in no way Dutch,

that guy was probably talking English/Dutch/German in one word.

"Niet verstaan, Ik versta je niet" comes more close
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

well, Never mind is Nie Verstand in German, which would make it Nieverstand (Nevermind)  but since Never mind is not one word it would be Nie Verstand.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6622|pimelteror.de
ah.. you translated each word and put them together..
never = nie
mind = verstand

but it is still a wrong translation, because there is a difference between the mind and to mind something...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard