xm20k
+11|6364

ryan_14 wrote:

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

What are the most annoying things that happen in BF2?

1. A transport chopper with 5 passengers-the pilot suddenly bails and doesn't tell anyone. Everyone dies.
That's the same with 2142. I hate it.
It's worse when your being shot up by a gunship, and at 10 armor you bail out, but the other five idiots ride it
to the ground instead of getting out when you were spaming the radio to bail the fuck out. Then it's your fault they died.

Last edited by xm20k (2007-01-23 02:00:47)

sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6594
dying, and getting the message 'sidneysmut is no more' and you don't know HOW or WHY you died. that annoys me.

being dug in like an alabama tick sniping and then some noob flops down next to me and starts randomly shooting drawing attention to us so then i get killed. that annoys me.

or,  xxxxx killed sidneysmut and again you don't know HOW or WHY. that annoys me.

idiots reviving me when there is tank/apc clearly in sight that just killed me so the medic revives me so then we both die coz the tank/apc shoots us. that annoys me. although, yesterday, i did get my own back and just ran around karkand reviving like a lunatic (got a 95 score too on one round that only lasted about fifteen minutes. would have got gold if it wasn't for lord of weed grenade spamming) not caring if the enemy were in sight or not. lol! revived this one guy like five times - revive - dead, revive - dead, etc etc. lol! never mind.

erm, erm, what else annoys me. erm, dunno, that's it for now. back to my dissertation!

Last edited by sidneysmut (2007-01-23 03:10:35)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6466|A W S M F O X
Oh yeah, "teammate" crashing into your plane when your 3 kills from new kill streak.

Yaaaaaaaay.
psH
Banned
+217|6386|Sydney
going up too a player /w a knife and him turning around, you hoping for a knife fight, when he just blasts you away like a fucking idiot, OR, when your in a knife fight and some random on the other team just comes over and starts spraying. Fucking retards.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6331

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I love doing that transport thing.

Probably losing a Paddle battle, im always ashamed because im so good with them.
Pfft, get it to an even 1 KDR if you want to make comments like that!

Stop walking around with your paddles out for the kill, that's why you have so many deaths with the things. Still, good to see another paddle bunny out there... it really is the finest melee weapon available.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6466|A W S M F O X

XRogerMellieX wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I love doing that transport thing.

Probably losing a Paddle battle, im always ashamed because im so good with them.
Pfft, get it to an even 1 KDR if you want to make comments like that!

Stop walking around with your paddles out for the kill, that's why you have so many deaths with the things. Still, good to see another paddle bunny out there... it really is the finest melee weapon available.
its at .98%, when i first started paddling, i had 300 deaths with them lol. So close, ill be sstoked when i hot even.
ssonrats
+221|6647
The hit reg on infantry and helicopers.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6740|Great Wall
This game is just a game.. nothing really annoys me.. If something doesn't work 'properly' or 'like we think it should' it's not really something we can blame the game for.. Everyone is on the same boat.. if something doesn't work for us it doesn't work for anyone else.. In other words everything works same for everyone. It is like that because BF2 is a game and it's got its own rules, physics and anomalies. Accept the game like it is or just stop playing it, u will feel better.

The only annoying thing about BF2 are some people playing it.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6622
Claymore whores.
When you kill another jet you hit it's carcass and die.
People who TK for vehicles.
Shit gunners/drivers in chopper.
People who come to shoot you and heal when you are commander. (Statpadder)
Glitchers.
People who play roles when speaking to mic. (Someone trying to be gangsta, commander trying to sound cool but failing in it.)
People who whine about baseraping when it's allowed on that server.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California
When your playing close quarters as a sniper, come around a corner and make eye contact with a guy and line up a perfect quick headshot, only to have it not register and get killed.

The range, and delay in claymore too....like when you compleatly see the claymore, and keep your distance but it goes off anyways.

But I think most of all grenade spammers.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-01-23 10:35:46)

TuataraDude
+115|6525|Aotearoa
Being medic, hearing someone ask for first aid, then when you run to them, they keep running away. If you ask for a medic, use your hud to see where the hell they are!
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6517|montreal, quebec

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

1. A transport chopper with 5 passengers-the pilot suddenly bails and doesn't tell anyone. Everyone dies.
i dont remember playing with you...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

This game is just a game.. nothing really annoys me.. If something doesn't work 'properly' or 'like we think it should' it's not really something we can blame the game for.. Everyone is on the same boat.. if something doesn't work for us it doesn't work for anyone else.. In other words everything works same for everyone. It is like that because BF2 is a game and it's got its own rules, physics and anomalies. Accept the game like it is or just stop playing it, u will feel better.

The only annoying thing about BF2 are some people playing it.
Its not just the glitches that are annyoying! Other people indeed are. LIke when the commander spams one radio call, something unnecessary like "FOllow me MEN!" 10x over....

I HATE not knowing how I got killed, just says 'you are no more' well ffs, what just happened?

Claymores having obscene range! Also another hatred of mine...

I love it when I throw down AT mines from a roof, and a tank runs over em without it blowing up, all my guys at the flag die from the tank...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6649|dont worry about it

demois411 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Picking up a kit to give urself some ammo...CTD...damn!
Happened to me like 3 times yesterday and just right now today. Fuckin' annoying.
yea this happened to me while wall glitching
Skorpy-chan
+127|6347|Twyford, UK
CTD for no reason.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon
Supply crates landing on your head. I also remember when the flying cars were killing me.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6554|Scotland
When you own peoples faces left right and center when your on you own, but as soon as your mate watches you play, you get killed by every single person
simmy.uk
+117|6440
Waiting for ages to get on to your favourite server. Then when  a space is available and you have loaded up the game it CTD.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6472|The Suburb at Karkand

simmy.uk wrote:

in BF2.

Crashing to dektop, and pilots who dont have a clue of whats going on.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6681|In You Endo- Stoke

Hacial wrote:

Shit gunners/drivers in chopper.
Amen to that,there should be a warning mode when someone shoots tanks with the chain gun...
*WARNING* DUMBASS ALERT *Shoot the god dam missle!!!!

Or baseraping when it not allowed on a server.

Or racing round a map in a FAV and then to kill yourself when you jump out against a wall.. that pisses me off no -end.
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6353|maine

11sog_raider wrote:

jumping down 3 stairs and losing half your health, then walking of the curb and dying
yep that realy pmo or jumping and hitting your chute and a second later it vanishes because you touched a wall or cliff and you hit the ground and die

Last edited by 1s1k_helspawn (2007-01-23 18:36:25)

Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6601|Newfoundland, Canada
1) I hate being killed by gaymores.
2) I HATE Glitchers/Hackers. - Really hate these needle-dicks.
3) I hate it when a friend and myself is waiting for a chopper that we've been using the whole round, and some random asshat comes up and hops in the gunners seat yelling "HIT IT! HIT IT! LET'S MOVE! LET'S MOVE!"...
4) I hate the G36E - Period.
5) I hate the G3.
6) I Hate Admins that abuse their powers and use it to their advantage.
7) I HATE IT WHEN BF2 JUST CRASHES TO DESKTOP OUTTA NOWHERE!!! It's like one second you're killing a guy, the next second, you're looking at your desktop, in the blink of an eye!!! :O
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6601|Newfoundland, Canada

kmt wrote:

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

1) I hate being killed by gaymores.
2) I HATE Glitchers/Hackers. - Really hate these needle-dicks.
3) I hate it when a friend and myself is waiting for a chopper that we've been using the whole round, and some random asshat comes up and hops in the gunners seat yelling "HIT IT! HIT IT! LET'S MOVE! LET'S MOVE!"...
4) I hate the G36E - Period.
5) I hate the G3.
6) I Hate Admins that abuse their powers and use it to their advantage.
7) I HATE IT WHEN BF2 JUST CRASHES TO DESKTOP OUTTA NOWHERE!!! It's like one second you're killing a guy, the next second, you're looking at your desktop, in the blink of an eye!!!
Do you also hate this game?
Yes Sir.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6572
When im in a tank and get rammed by an enemy transport chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard