Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6647|New Hampshire, USA
Um... i got aq little problem with that, i broke at least 10 mice, a table, put a hole in the wall, and the worst thing i did was break my LCD monitor by punching it... i took a 5 month break after that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6843|Lithuania
I've got 3 words for you:

Anger Management
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6647|New Hampshire, USA

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Anger Management
Meh that was a while back, havent done nething since then, i kinda learned my lessons
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
TheSuicideCommando
+3|6485|General Quarters-Argentina
I broke my:
Monitor (samsung 17" )
Mouse ( Logitech MX310 )
Headset ( shit )
Keyboard ( genius )
3 Modems and 1 router

Everything because the fucking "There is a problem with your connection" and the lag caused by me cheap connection ( Speedy- Argentina, we have equipment from 2001 and they dont want to update that because is "expensive ). I did that because i lost LOT of points, knifes and fall down in a hill for that. Meanwhile i break everything in my way for the lag and the connection issue, i LOUD " FFUUUUUUUCK".

Cheers
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6708|Calgary

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Anger Management
Meh that was a while back, havent done nething since then, i kinda learned my lessons
I never learnt my lessons
Kop
+2|6454
If only these 'lessons' weren't so expensive
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6843|Lithuania
I've never had to break anything because I'm so incredibly leet...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
t0mhank5
+319|6728|Surge
i threw an altoids container at my window and broke it playing CSS, and thats when i realized i needed a new game. so i got BF2, and it ended up being the same. but ive been able to restrain myself to cursing and hitting my desk with my elbows (very satisfying).

oh, and i love calling people little shits ingame, thats fun too.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2007-01-19 20:53:58)

T0rr3nt
+54|6593|Michigan
headsets and my keyboard tray.
HansMeiser
+7|6660
ive broken the will of many helicopters pilot to continue playin xD
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6475|behind my rifle
ive broken my nose, funny story, my keyboard sits on a little sliding shelf right below the main desk that slides out, well one day i was leaning on this shelf, intensley tuned to bf2, the shelf broke because i had to much weight and my nose hit the main desk edge, i didnt break it bad just a small crack
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Ive broken minds with my sniping and Paddle skills........
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6495|Sheffield-England

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Video Game Frustration
I believe he was playing football manager
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
I haven't truly "broke" anything in a bad way, but I have a habbit of chewing my headphone wire whilst on the computer...

2 headphones down so far...
Magius5.0
+106|6397|UMass Amherst
I haven't broke anything of mine while playing BF2 or 2142, but I gotta say this: watching grown men throw a tantrum because they got J-10 raped and destroy their keyboard is kinda sad.  Grow up emo kids--or is it hard-coded into BF2 to piss us off to the point of madness? 

The world may never know.
Evil_Apu
+40|6599|Denmark
my old Pc (cs:s and BF2's foult) cheaters make me angry, or people o hit 20 tmes head and nothing but dust apear

3 headsets (my dog walk over the cable so they fall down)
azman
Banned
+0|6344
ok here we go lol i broke 3 k/boards 1 being a zboard, another a logi g15 and a crappy microsoft one. errmm about 5 mice 2x rezer copperhead, 1x logi mx1000, 2 cheapo's, 2 headsets 1 from maplins and a seinheiser. im now on my third desk. and my neighbours think im a lunatic as im always screaming at my screen.
ReverKeenan
Too much mythos
+0|6463
i broke my keyboard when i died 18 times in row and i broke my table too when i hitted it, corner cracked off.

and one window too when my brother came to distrack me i throw baseball bat at him and i hitted my door window but thats not directly bf what caused that
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA

FFLink13 wrote:

I haven't truly "broke" anything in a bad way, but I have a habbit of chewing my headphone wire whilst on the computer...

2 headphones down so far...
holy shit me too.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6700|West Yorkshire, U.K
Threw my old CRT at the wall cos it kept flickering on and off

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard