Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
Well What Colour is a mirror??? i just wanted to know, heard it on brainiac on john tickles teasers lol ( If you dont know what brianiac is its a science program that do pointless experiments)

Last edited by Kurazoo (2007-01-19 10:14:41)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6636|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Dont know. And Braniac has gone shite now with that dom presenting it. Hammond ftw!
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Mines Cream.

Probably because i have Cream walls.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6545|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
No idea...

But what do you see if you put 2 mirrors precisely parallel to each other ... if there is nothing in between the mirrors what would be seen?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio
google
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

No idea...

But what do you see if you put 2 mirrors precisely parallel to each other ... if there is nothing in between the mirrors what would be seen?
Depends on the level of light?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

if you looked at them youd see yourself, dya know how, go look into a mirror i bet youl be shocked to find out you will see yourself
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6551|Scotland
Its silver
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6545|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

daffytag wrote:

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

No idea...

Not a clue..

But i will karma greatly to anyone that can find a website about it..

I've been wondering it for ages, ever since i started learning about paradox's.
Also I'm not on about if you look with your eyes, or a camera.. what would be seen if there was nothing in-between them, so in effect they had nothing but each other to reflect, basically creating a vacuum of an image.
voodoodolphins
+92|6702
I have to go with coconut blue, with a blend of freshwater salmon yellow.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

The color of an object depends on what wavelengths of light it reflects. If it reflects all wavelengths, it is white. If it reflects none it is black.

edit: my answer is white.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2007-01-19 10:10:24)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

daffytag wrote:

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy wrote:

No idea...

Not a clue..

But i will karma greatly to anyone that can find a website about it..

I've been wondering it for ages, ever since i started learning about paradox's.
Also I'm not on about if you look with your eyes, or a camera.. what would be seen if there was nothing in-between them, so in effect they had nothing but each other to reflect, basically creating a vacuum of an image.
They would create a massive implosion that would destroy everything known to man, plus the CIA will come top you now because you might do it
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

The color of an object depends on what wavelengths of light it reflects. If it reflects all wavelengths, it is white. If it reflects none it is black.

I think he could be right
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
yes yes but i dont think anyone knew without the internet
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
A mirror is basically a smooth sheet of silver(very fine and smooth) covered by a plate of glass.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6479|Sheffield-England
A perfect mirror itself cannot be seen, and does not reflect a colour of its own. A mirror can only be detected by its imperfections and the fact that we can now see behind us. A mirror is colourless.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

stkhoplite wrote:

A perfect mirror itself cannot be seen, and does not reflect a colour of its own. A mirror can only be detected by its imperfections and the fact that we can now see behind us. A mirror is colourless.
That's my vote.  A mirror does what it does reflect light. Light of various wavelengths, as in colors.  Reflection is an aspect of the properties of light energy, not a color.  Now, if you were to look at the products that go into what makes a mirror, you oculd go that route.  However,  Since you are Seeing a reflection of you in a mirror, the colors are reflected light.  Asking what color a mirror is is almost asking what PURE    H20 water tastes like.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL

SplinterStrike wrote:

A mirror is basically a smooth sheet of silver(very fine and smooth) covered by a plate of glass.
precise and the color of silver?
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6479|Sheffield-England

Poncho wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

precise and the color of silver?
purple
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
why are you all still wasting your time... the answer has been provided

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GOOGLE FTW?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

Kurazoo wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

I think he could be right
Course he's right.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida
Depending on the light it reflects. its like asking, what color is light
15 more years! 15 more years!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

White-Fusion wrote:

Its silver
XISIX
+116|6615
My mirror just whispers that I'm the fairest in the land.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard