^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6756|The Hague, Netherlands

Sl4y3r wrote:

I 2nd that! If I see dutchies on german highways, aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Those trailers, damn them, let them burn...
we have to same here !!!!!

tons of Germans with the campers going to Scheveningen !!!! and then, dig a 500 by 500 km hole on the beach.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6360|Smurfvillage, Gotland
why is nobody on the server anymore?..

Tried yesterday after school.. nobody was on then?

Try to come on the ts later..

Last edited by Col.Vind (2007-01-18 05:23:37)

Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6412|Evilsville
What about all those Germans who drive like madman in Germany and when they are in Holland they drive way too slow..

@Col.Vind : Prolly because a lot of people are at work now.

Last edited by Gillenator (2007-01-18 05:20:04)

Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6774|Hell, p.o box 666

Daisy, I dont think that even the slowest german trailer driver is too slow for you and your bike

EDIT: germans dont own trailers because the dutchs already bought the world wide avaialbe trailer

isnt it like, you get 18 in the netherlands, you get a driving license and a car, in the age of 21 you get a free trailer
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6412|Evilsville
I've got the wind in my back when I go home. So I think I could go really fast, if I wanted to.
Slayer
---hates you

ok, I take this duel.... Daisy with his bike and the wind in his back against me and my car then... We´ll meet in Utrecht, sunday noon
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6412|Evilsville
Euh.....never mind! My lungs won't survive that I think.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Not that long now and then I can use this one :

https://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/RunDje/Untitled-111copy-1.jpg
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6412|Evilsville
By the way.
Wasn't there going to be a Maggot promotion round this week?
Hallvard
+262|6540|North Norway

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

tons of Germans with the campers going to Scheveningen !!!! and then, dig a 500 by 500 km hole on the beach.
omg, you got German campers aswell? Dam.. always in the middle of the road with their caravans (or whatever they are called) I work at the local store in summers and it always come germans in and ask for the weirdest stuff >.< like this one coupld who wanted to buy methylated spirit... TO HAVE ON THEIR FISH! >.<
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6412|Evilsville

kmjnhb wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

omg, you got German campers aswell? Dam.. always in the middle of the road with their caravans (or whatever they are called) I work at the local store in summers and it always come germans in and ask for the weirdest stuff >.< like this one coupld who wanted to buy methylated spirit... TO HAVE ON THEIR FISH! >.<
Germans are just...well.....weird actually!
Owh..AND GIVE US BACK OUR BIKES, DAMNED!

Last edited by Gillenator (2007-01-18 06:15:27)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6579|Southampton, UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/ … copy-1.jpg
The LOTR sort of theme kicks ass, colour does aswell.
I Might have to see what i can do with my own just to see what i am capable of - With your permission? (Copyright image)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Knightnifer wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/ … copy-1.jpg
The LOTR sort of theme kicks ass, colour does aswell.
I Might have to see what i can do with my own just to see what i am capable of - With your permission? (Copyright image)
go ahead
naightknifar
Served and Out

What do you guys think?
First time i have really ever used Photoshop:

https://img157.imageshack.us/img157/249/sig2ky2.jpg
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6768
well if that is what you intended to do, then your skills are good. If it does not resemble anything you wanted to do, then your skills are poor.
naightknifar
Served and Out

theDude5B wrote:

well if that is what you intended to do, then your skills are good. If it does not resemble anything you wanted to do, then your skills are poor.
Then it's shit.
I wasn't going for anything, just something different. Now i hyave compared them i prefre Alpfie's Obviously so
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

its alright for the first time, but to make the red look better you should play with the fading of it, now it kinda burns. + the logo is too white, it loses detail that way.

but for the first time, thumbs up.
autopilot
banned
+115|6366

It's ok for first time...
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6412|Belgium

Damm that wind indeed, My dad was 10 minutes behind me with his car and could pass the bridge, but 5 minutes later the bridge was closed, so he is sleepting at the office tonight or waits till the brdes reopen
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6768
"sleeping" at the office, yeah I bet he is there with his secretary right now getting jiggy with it!
autopilot
banned
+115|6366

theDude5B wrote:

"sleeping" at the office, yeah I bet he is there with his secretary right now getting jiggy with it!
!!WARNING!!

Bullshit has been detected in you post!

OKAY!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6768
you are all in denial.

when you dad says he is working late, what he actually means is he is putting his new secretary through her initiation test.

When he is working late, he is playing tonsil tennis with her!

Hallvard
+262|6540|North Norway

dam! was soooo close to knife knightknifer today >.< first I ran after Winegum around a building a couple of times (I still wonder why you were running in sircles) before I finally cought up with him... then I went away and then heard on teamspeak winegum saying I knifed him and knight asking where I was... I turned around and saw knight with a knife running around the oppsite corner so I pulled out my knife and followed him, listening to him on ts asking where I was while knifing down everyone in his way and then he was lying on the floor and I jumped on him, struck with my knife and got tk'ed

same thing happened to knight tough.. and once we were knife figting on Verdun I got tk'ed again, and then he got tk'ed again

I don't think we are supposed to have eachother tags (in a legal way) knight
naightknifar
Served and Out

kmjnhb wrote:

dam! was soooo close to knife knightknifer today >.< first I ran after Winegum around a building a couple of times (I still wonder why you were running in sircles) before I finally cought up with him... then I went away and then heard on teamspeak winegum saying I knifed him and knight asking where I was... I turned around and saw knight with a knife running around the oppsite corner so I pulled out my knife and followed him, listening to him on ts asking where I was while knifing down everyone in his way and then he was lying on the floor and I jumped on him, struck with my knife and got tk'ed

same thing happened to knight tough.. and once we were knife figting on Verdun I got tk'ed again, and then he got tk'ed again

I don't think we are supposed to have eachother tags (in a legal way) knight
Haha! Yeah - tonight overall was awesome. The amount of players we had cooperating and having a great time over TS and in the game was really cool...
Looking forward to it again.

Added: I had the priv. glitch and probably got 1000 in awards - not that much really.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-01-18 14:01:06)

Slayer
---hates you

w0000000000000t, all in all, I had a f*cked up gaming exp.! First, gf calls around 5-6 times for around 30-45 hours. So much about pointwhoring. I dont know how often Knight knifed me on Cebere... Then I was out for this damn expert knife badge, well, already got and now listen: 12 explosive kills and 13 knifekills, when some of the players decided to play another map. They´ve voted Gibraltar and just in the second I approached four guys stealth, the f*cking round ended with 242:203! You cant, repeat, cant imagine how much I´ve freaked out!!!

If the f*cking round lastet just some minutes more I´ve got this f*cked up exp and knife badges. F*ck!!!

Public mapvoting sucks!!!

I´ve never, never, never, never, have I already said never?, seen a single succesfull mapvoting in my whole BF2s server time and of course today it happens!

F*** **f

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard