Rampage74
+0|6701|Reykjavik, Iceland
I love this gun! i would never ever trade it for anything(except maybe an AN-94 AKABAN)! I love shotting semi-auto, the sound is awesome, and the action is even better!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6801|England
Yes this gun is awesome, however on occasion it goes super inaccurate, and its not my aim before you say it.
I think there is a bug or something because Ive spent 2 clips trying to kill an AFK person point blank before.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Its coded to headshot. Pure bullshit, noobs fire one round while you're sprinting, BAM - dead.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6721|Charlie One Alpha
"It's coded to headshot"

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Rampage74
i dont know about that gun being coded for headshots....maybe it wasnt a noob shooting at you....

yeah this gun gets inaccurate after shooting for a while. But its still awesome
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
It is. No one can get headshots like that gun does.
Rampage74
how exactly would you define a head shot, a shot to upper body really messes you up.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6721|th3 unkn0wn

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

It is. No one can get headshots like that gun does.
It's funny that you mention that. My brother complains about the same thing. It's usually just ONE shot from someone with an AK and he's dead. The other assault rifles available in the game don't seem to be able to do the same thing. It's always up against an AK that the one shot kill thing happens. Not all the time but often enough to notice. Very strange indeed.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-04 20:18:26)

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6717|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I just aim high without zooming.
Rampage74
agreed

whats better than winning the special olympics....?

not being retarded!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6729|Riva, MD
The F2000 is in all ways better: less recoil, more damage, of course it still has an undermounted grenade launcher, PLUS a scope.
Rampage74
yeah F2000 is better i suppose, i dont like the feel of it. i like the AK-74's action and sound. I think it's more satisfying using iron sights than a scope.
Opiate
+0|6737|Ontario, Canada
It doesn't do more damage. AK-101 does 37.. AK-47 does 38 and the F2000 does 34. I personally love the AK-101 it is a pretty sweet gun. Just zoom the iron sight and 3 bullet kill.. 4 with ar.. It's like a G3 with more rounds. It's pretty good close/medium range.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6801|Singapore

Yes Hail Hail. Hail the m203. Its coded to instant kill.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6729|Riva, MD
All of the t00bs are supposed to kill in one hit.
Rampage74
yeah!
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6794|Your six is my twelve
It's not that it kills with one hit, its just that from 3rd person, the sound of one bullet firing=3 or 4 shots actually being fired, depending on your sound settings.
Corrupt
+0|6853
One Headshot from the 101 doesnt kill. Im sure (99%) only the Bolt actions snipers, .50 and anything explosive have that honour. In my experience though a quick 2-3 round burst to the chest is normall sufficient
Rizen_Ji
+41|6748|200m out and smiling at you.
i dunno it might just be me but i've never one hit killed a guy with an AK, i usually play sniper so it's habit for me to look, scope, and fire one shot and the guy never drops he just keeps running at me full auto and i die.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85

Rampage74 wrote:

yeah F2000 is better i suppose, i dont like the feel of it. i like the AK-74's action and sound. I think it's more satisfying using iron sights than a scope.
^agreed
It's kinda like the L85A1. Just looking at the stats, it looks like a pretty good gun. In the game however, I hate the feel of this plastic-looking pop gun, same thing with the f2000. When I'm MEC I always use the ak, and on US I usually find a different class to play or use the G3.
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6702

Rampage74 wrote:

me no likey this weapon casue its too accurate... and i hate the NOOB t00bers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard