Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6582|London
Same music as C-shot's 1st vid LOL. Nice shooting, nice video

Would be even better to see you play against medium-high skillers, maybe some gather or waib footage?

Everyone seems to be making frag movies nowadays maybe I should make one hmm...
NaziPredator
+41|6472|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
I always try to but seem to lose footage one way r the other :s

Aries come on dke.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6503|UK , Birmingham
well fraps lags a little , i ent gonna frap on servers where it means something given myself un nessasary lag
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6503|UK , Birmingham
any more comments <---- excuse for a bump tbh
dont_be_ss
+312|6601|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Your fast i'll give you that!

Not bad, but i got bored after a few mins, but i'm not a big fan of Assault/frag movies.

You got skillz
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6451
I downloaded both of those songs, they are really good. "Check" is probably my favorite by them, I heard it in a THPS game.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia
man i am heaps good at inf but all the vids i see are like eqaul skill + insane rego... i just wish i dient have to play at a lan cafe they just leave the game stock standard so i cant do much to improve rego except turn down the qaulity to low for high fps
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
just a failed volx.
I know fucking karate
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6679|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Why you statpad impact?
InF-on-SteDz|Black^
Banned
+0|6319

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

Why you statpad impact?
Why not?
btw Impact what fps do you get when running fraps, i used to get 15 but i get around 20-25 now
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
what is this c shot vid all about, anyone have a link
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6503|UK , Birmingham
erm bout 40 fps while fraping , thats why i wont frap while in matchs it makes my reg worse and wont do that to myself in an important match.

btw teddy ME>you ToP suck at inf
VorteX
+6|6345|Lithuania
ye... im trying to do the fragmovie too with ub3r skill but if i turn fraps on, fps go down to ~30 so its difficult to play but i can pwn anyway with that slowmotion iMPaCT.uK not bad movie, but anyway try to do some screens with more skilled players coz everybody can pwn at pub
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

I.M.I Militant wrote:

man i am heaps good at inf but all the vids i see are like eqaul skill + insane rego... i just wish i dient have to play at a lan cafe they just leave the game stock standard so i cant do much to improve rego except turn down the qaulity to low for high fps
k.. Impact>you 

It's not always reg, its called aim

me>impact

Last edited by Simon (2007-01-16 09:00:29)

Wa|kah^
imm0rtal.
+2|6321
Shush Simonub.
aLi3nZ
+138|6513|New Zealand

VorteX wrote:

ye... im trying to do the fragmovie too with ub3r skill but if i turn fraps on, fps go down to ~30 so its difficult to play but i can pwn anyway with that slowmotion iMPaCT.uK not bad movie, but anyway try to do some screens with more skilled players coz everybody can pwn at pub
Set it to record at 60 FPS / half screen / no sound - then lower your BF2 detail to low. Should help a bit.

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

erm bout 40 fps while fraping , thats why i wont frap while in matchs it makes my reg worse and wont do that to myself in an important match.

btw teddy ME>you ToP suck at inf
Exactly right, good on ya. Same reason I dont use fraps in a clan match. Pretty good vid, I like how you had some good kill streaks rather then just 1 or 2 kills per clip +1

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-01-16 20:54:29)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6554|inside your nose.
ahh this brings back memories and a half.. thanks man for the great vid..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

is this one of your accounts?
http://bf2s.com/player/83473212/
NaziPredator
+41|6472|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
I think that might be simon: Teamworkwins
VorteX
+6|6345|Lithuania
Set it to record at 60 FPS / half screen / no sound - then lower your BF2 detail to low. Should help a bit.
ye but it wont be anymore a good video coz of bad quality
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6503|UK , Birmingham

stryyker wrote:

is this one of your accounts?
http://bf2s.com/player/83473212/
no
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6656|Norway
Wow, i gotta start bunny hopping again. You have no idea how to use the ak/m16, still you own pretty well thanks to your jumping...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-01-17 07:59:05)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6663|The View From The Afternoon
wow way to medic whore. I remember seeing you on a karkand inf server couple days ago, so I may have seen myself in there (probably the guy who kills you )
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6469
great video
great music
great skills

+1

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6567

Fredrik wrote:

Wow, i gotta start bunny hopping again. You have no idea how to use the ak/m16, still you own pretty well thanks to your jumping...
noob....1v1 him or anyone else in -demoliti0n- / imm0rtal nub

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard