The same here...
|=-sL-=|.Cujucuyo.
+26|6353|California
23-ish%
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Towelly wrote:

And yes it did have me worried when it went all the way up to 100 before you clicked "get your results".
Lol that freaked me out a bit.

20%
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
33% - this test sucks. Going to ring up all my mates from their beauty nap. This test sucks, and it needs to be proven, even if we all gotta stick together!
<shrugs>

Disgusting thought (I mean, 33% - what the hell!)

Last edited by Stormscythe (2007-01-12 06:57:15)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic

Stormscythe wrote:

33% - this test sucks. Going to ring up all my mates from their beauty nap. This test sucks, and it needs to be proven, even if we all gotta stick together!
<shrugs>

I'm afraid you're in denial.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria

Towelly wrote:

Stormscythe wrote:

<shrugs>

I'm afraid you're in denial.
As long as I do it with full conscience...
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6358|USA, MICHIGAN
26%  WTF!?!?  probably because i get my haircut every 2 wks.  (flat-top).
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6810|UK
26% - Omggggg
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6340|Pittsburgh, PA USA
26%
I think the only thing that really hurt me was having piercings below my neck (got my nipples pierced for my ex-girlfriend)
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6386|Ontario, Canada

MagikTrik wrote:

26%
I think the only thing that really hurt me was having piercings below my neck (got my nipples pierced for my ex-girlfriend)
Im sorry to say that.... piercing your nipples is a sure sign of being....gay. Even if it was for a girl.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6340|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Tro0per wrote:

Im sorry to say that.... piercing your nipples is a sure sign of being....gay. Even if it was for a girl.
Really? I mean.....are you sure?
There has to be some other explaination, I mean c'mon.....it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life & I've been through alot of shit & when a chick knows what she's doin it's totally worth it. Please don't tell me I'm gay.....I've had alot of girlfriends, I've been with married girls, cheerleaders, an international model & a national model, I've been with girls in the back of cars, in the woods, in a city alley.....I can't be gay.
C'mon are you sure?
I wear boots everyday, I work construction, I have lots of scars & broken bones that I never bothered to get fixed, I only own like 3 pairs of jeans, I only wear plain black or plain white t-shirts, I drive a beat-up car that I usually fix myself, I have nearly permanent tar/oil stains on my hands, I shave my head (with #1 clippers, not a razor) & I keep a beard in the winter.
I can't be gay...you think?
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6386|Ontario, Canada
Meh I just think no man should ever pierce anything, even ones ear(s). I was just trying to pull your leg.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
13% ghey!
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
26% and the test was not very good.

When I saw the meter going up and up I became sooo scared.

Last edited by stef10 (2007-01-12 07:45:36)

The#1Spot
+105|6509|byah
same when i saw the meter the 1st time
over half of the questions i wouldnt have answered if there more answers for each question

33%
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6691|oregon
aye....13% as well
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6515|Leftern America
90%, is that bad?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

MagikTrik wrote:

Tro0per wrote:

I wear boots everyday, I work construction, I have lots of scars & broken bones that I never bothered to get fixed, I only own like 3 pairs of jeans, I only wear plain black or plain white t-shirts, I drive a beat-up car that I usually fix myself, I have nearly permanent tar/oil stains on my hands, I shave my head (with #1 clippers, not a razor) & I keep a beard in the winter.
I can't be gay...you think?
brokeback mountain
HellFall33
Vagrants #1 infantry
+11|6410|Richland WA
43% i am a perfectly normal hetero man (thats what it said)
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

30% and the chicks love it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6709|Norcal, usa
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

R3v4n wrote:

30% and the chicks love it.
but your only 70% straight so mabye one day you might bat for the other team
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6356