Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6659|Ohio
I hope its free. I think we deserve that for putting us through all that crap the first month it was out.
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States
FCUK boosters
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6463

Masterstyle wrote:

FCUK boosters
xD, FCUK gotta love this brand tho

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-01-14 13:42:32)

TheLostOne
+11|6527

Samtheman53 wrote:

MrEzeuss wrote:

I can't say that only an addition of some vehicles that are already used (troop-transport and buggy) is going to make me running toward the shop. If that's the only thing they're adding, they should make it an down-loadable upgrade.

Samtheman53 wrote:

sp
You changed the has into is, but didn't see the Bosster pack? Don't take the splinter from someones eye if you still got a log stuck in yours.

If only i could give out -1 karma.
Erm.. he spelt that right.

Faggot
Read to the 3rd word. Stop. Review comment.

EDIT: Try spelled as opposed to spelt as well.

Last edited by TheLostOne (2007-01-14 13:46:01)

Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6578|I'm a Viking....Norway
I'm probably not gonna buy it.....Why play 2142 when u can play this!?
arson
+99|6651|New York

Samtheman53 wrote:

MrEzeuss wrote:

I can't say that only an addition of some vehicles that are already used (troop-transport and buggy) is going to make me running toward the shop. If that's the only thing they're adding, they should make it an down-loadable upgrade.

Samtheman53 wrote:

sp
You changed the has into is, but didn't see the Bosster pack? Don't take the splinter from someones eye if you still got a log stuck in yours.

Faggot
actually he didn't.. and shouldn't you be out padding?
JovesApples
+4|6468|USA
it would be great if it included another level of unlocks... but i doubt that will happen without a full x pack

dunno, POE level work would be worth it for $10, that means alot more than 3 maps and 2 vehicles... alot of maps, several vehicles, new guns/unlocks.... im dreaming.

i recall getting AF for BF2 and it was fun playing each map around 60 times, then i just played SF or Sharqi. the maps were never introduced into general rotation, so there were only a small number of servers running the things,
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden

Ki][mE wrote:

I'm probably not gonna buy it.....Why play 2142 when u can play this!?
So you wanna play This

"503 Service Unavailable

The service is not available. Please try again later."

Over Battlefield 2142? Boy some people have diffrent taste.

Anyway if the Booster pack contain several maps and new vehicles I'm gonna buy it. I got enough money to spend on it.
MrEzeuss
+26|6405|Nethterlands (ZH)

Samtheman53 wrote:

MrEzeuss wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

sp

Faggot
Whooooo calling names now are we. Couldn't win with reasoning do we?!

Well Sam-judging by you attitude you're a long way from being a-man, tell me, what exactly is a bossterpack? HMM! i can spell chickennoodlesoup correct, but if i use it in a instruction how to wax your unibrow, we would end up  with a lot of dissapointment wouldn't we?

Now, next time you're near a school, ask the person in one of the rooms, the one that's in front of a large group of people (we call them teachers) to enlighten you on spellchecking and depending on com-pu-ter-pro-grams to do it for you.
Oh, and while you're at it, ask your mother to scrub your mouth with soap. Calling names PHA! it's the losers way out!
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6831|Belgium

TheLostOne wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

MrEzeuss wrote:

Faggot
Read to the 3rd word. Stop. Review comment.

EDIT: Try spelled as opposed to spelt as well.
Whahaha! Sam just got owned by himself! So funny..
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

MrEzeuss wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

MrEzeuss wrote:

Faggot
Whooooo calling names now are we. Couldn't win with reasoning do we?!

Rant... A long rant...
Fag... .... Jokes. Couldn't resist. Sam, please...

Think before you post.

That said, I don't. Oh well.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Raniak
+8|6424
If there are planes in I might buy it, I would love to see a big titan with jets on it !
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
I would love to see a sf remake of Iron Gator, taking place on one massive titan, i think someone posted this previosly...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Avantek
Banned
+7|6363|New York
Not buying expansion packs unless we get jets in them...
l41e
+677|6663

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

What a waste of money. All they did was re-skin the same old vehicles again. Prepare for the disappointment.
I know, right? All those stinkin' jeeps hover.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6662
well actually i did like EF and AF for bf2 but... after all they still were kind of a rip-off (AF more than EF) AND you have  a hard time finding populated servers for it. i dont see any reason why it should be different for 2142 - no boosters for me
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6760|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Do you reckon they might bring in something like BF:SF with the zip lines and grabbling hooks? Or perhaps as its the future maybe a sort of personal teleporter. Its has to have limited range and a recharge time. Do you reckon it would be a good idea?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6752

https://www.totalbf2142.com/images/news/bf2142boostermk3.jpg
motherdear
+25|6666|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
well it say on the bill board that it's the infantry's best friend, i wonder if it got healing rearm and stuff like that as one of the abilities. and then a rail gun to take out cars and support infantry fighting tanks.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6583
With BF2 being way more succesful & popular than 2142 and seeing that the BF2 Boosters EF & EF died pretty fast, i do not see a good future for the 2142 Booster- and/or Expansionpacks.
JovesApples
+4|6468|USA
problem was BF2 is kinda a cluster ****...

BF2 and SF are separate, SF equipment does not work on the old maps, so you never got a server that ran ALL the maps. its kind off incompetent to fragment the multi player so bad...

2142 is a fresh start, so hopefully it will integrate any kind of booster or x pack

really, they might try and consider giving the new maps away for free and make the perk of actually buying the booster something else. its the best option to keep multi player strong.

i mean what are these billboards in game supposed to pay for? does EA even host servers?

err, and btw, has anyone else seen that new sign?

thought i seen a red one last night that says something about weapons???

Last edited by JovesApples (2007-01-15 16:08:05)

Project Enigma
+3|6414|=XraY=

JovesApples wrote:

BF2 and SF are separate, SF equipment does not work on the old maps, so you never got a server that ran ALL the maps. its kind off incompetent to fragment the multi player so bad...

2142 is a fresh start, so hopefully it will integrate any kind of booster or x pack
I agree. It would be nice to not split things up like that again. But like most, I will probably pick it up anyway.
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
lAZY ea Y DONT THAEY MAKE A WHOLE EXPANSHION PACK INSTEAD OF A BOOSTER PAC UN LESS THE BOOSTER IS FREE THEM IAM DOWN WITH THAT BUT IAM NOT PLAYING 10$ FOR A NEW VEHICAL AND A NEW MAP NO WAY
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
Why don't you people EVER read the thread? Before posting your thoughs and going caps fury.

What we know is that they tested few new maps and it wasn't Titan mode or Conquest mode on so it has to be a new mode. What kind I don't know but think it was called Supply lines or something

I do wish this was free
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
I don't care if it's free or $10.

The regulars on this part of the forum like 2142. (give or take a few)
Can you honestly say that you can't afford a couple of bucks for even more fun? Please...

Stop whining and just enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy it then spend the IMMENSE amount on something else instead. It's as easy as that.

And in closing:
Stop whining.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard