Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6507|Bournemouth, South England
I have my main account, which I have had from day one, and also another for use with my clan. Clan account has better stats, strangly enough.
CC-Marley
+407|6828
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6634|South Jersey
My clan died but I made the account before the prefix option was available in bf2, so I'm stuck with =SOF=Mgysgt. on my main account.  In case I wanted to join another clan, I made a second account, which is in my sig.  Only EA+Dice would make it so you can't change your in-game name...
l41e
+677|6647

Because I thought of a new name.

Edit: fdjaksopfjdaokfsdafs;lkj4

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-01-14 18:21:34)

VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6672|A sunburnt country

BolvisOculus wrote:

I have an account that I use solely to piss people off that did the same to me.
QFT

Same for me BolvisOculus, if some one deliberately TK's me or pisses me off, I will log out, come back on my other account and make sure that person suffers until they leave.  I will try anything I possibly can to fuck their game up so that they get the hint not to be a retard.

Last edited by VspyVspy (2007-01-14 18:41:36)

The_Mob_Returns
+72|6721|Indianapolis, IN
I have two accounts.

my main one: The_Mob_Returns
and the one that I started before TMR, but don't use much anymore.  I use it to annoy people, TK randomly, statpad, and kidnap with.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

I think they do it so that they can go onto a server with a low rank, but pwn everyone, then they get compliments lol.

Because everyone thinks low rankers are nubs. Imagine a Private flying a J-10 like there's no tomorrow and getting about 50 kills and only 2-3 deaths.
unholypoo
unholy what?
+10|6380
I have one that friends play on when they come over.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
I have my main account that I play on 99% of the time, and I have gRAPEFRU1T to use when I play with my buddies, generally shock paddle squad. It'll get some more use in the coming months.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6691|Calgary

deeznutz1245 wrote:

About once a week I log on my second account and go to the server my friend always plays on. I team kill him overand over again and listen to him freak outon teamspeak. It is funny.
2 fucken funny....................lol
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

FeNriS_GrEyClaW - Vanilla BF2. Serious (and first) account.

C4_Steve - Was going to be Jihad Jeep only, but it turned into my Special Forces account.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
This is my only account. I don't care about kd only getting awards so if I wanted to get all of them again I will then get a second account.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-01-14 20:20:05)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6514|montreal, quebec

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

because i sold my 1st account on ebay.
can I ask you how much you sold that?

please
penguin.killer
+75|6480
i got 28 accounts and i dont feel to tell you why
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
kidnapping
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

I'm still trying to get a positive K/D ratio.  I used the sniper rifle too much when I started playing, and although things are picking up speed, that ratio irks me.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6534|Edmonton Alberta
i have like 4-5 different accounts
straz_mataz - my very first account and it took forever to get a positive k/d ratio
one i used to learn how to solo/fly helicopters
one for statpadding/kidnapping/tk'n people and random shit
one ownage account http://bf2s.com/player/89087150/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
I have two accounts, But I only play on one. I did play on my other one for a while, but it just wasn't the same.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6395|Indianapolis, IN
Kidnapping acct.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6351|uk

2 accounts...

<<Js>>Titch... buti left the clan, and bf2s, BFHQ, didnt like "<<" ">>"... .so i made another account

Tltch... main 1
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6461
maybe for fun?
i have 2 accounts, 1 main and 1 that i played for 3 hours or som just to flip and get pwnage stats

Last edited by Pice_of_paper (2007-01-15 08:25:40)

InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo
+3|6312
ive had about 17 different accounts. the 1st ever 1 i had was x.x.RD.x.x , then i wanted to make a clan and never heard of a prefix so i made -=K.S.E=-Blitz then i gave up on it and wen back to x.x.RD.x.x,
then i started to make accounts for SPM & k which was ~[$TR1KE](=~ & NooB|3^e$kiMo, then wen i stop givin a shit bout stats i made just a clan account for unranked, and had 2 make a new 1 wenever the clan name changed (we cunt just change the prefix coz clans with shitty prefix names are generally shit eg. TsF) and i just make offencive account just for fun, like ThePakiPredator , [HiTLeR>j3ws] , Cockinafrock. and many many more
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6548|EUtopia | Austria
1. Crashing planes into obstacles
2. Getting handy with the SVD while not ruining my wonderful stats (lol).
3. Role playing?
Scardaddy
+37|6391|UK

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

because i sold my 1st account on ebay.
i have like 10 accounts.
WEAKSAUCE... dude serious WEAKSAUCE...

That means some little brat spent his allowance on annoying me as commander, or you show him a little respect and he takes the piss cause he thinks he's better anyway, anyway. More on the point at hand what was the account lets see it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard