chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6861|"Frisco"

Karma Pages Fixed
- No more "karma bombs" which mess up the display of your karma page

History Page Limits
- History graphs now only show the last 90 days of activity, so members with a long history won't see broken graphs

Files.bf2s.com
- Long over due, the files.bf2s.com is being retired -- I don't have the moola for bandwidth and no one maintains the file index anymore
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
Go to sleep, Jeff.  It's late there.
dubbs
+105|6645|Lexington, KY
Thanks for the updates, and the hard work.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6578|Area 51
Good work
samfink
+31|6568
shame files.bf2s.comn is going, but I guess it wasn't working anyway, anywya, good work.
LockerFish
+47|6719
When I become president of the United States you are getting free internet at the expense of the government.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6640|Los Angeles, California, US.
and .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6745|St. Andrews / Oslo

yayz, my karma page works like it should now

oh, and follow TMo's advice... It's late
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
autopilot
banned
+115|6361

Whoopededoo!

No more karma bombs, too bad about the files thought. Probably time for it to close anyways
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6588|federal way washington
thanks for all your hard work, i don't think the game would be nearly as much fun without your web site

the forums and the stats, they have helped me enormously
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6697|West Yorkshire, U.K
Nice my karma page was ruined by... i wont say
Ryan
+1,230|6856|Alberta, Canada

Good work Jeff.
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6475
nice work
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6842|Grapevine, TX

Storgie wrote:

thanks for all your hard work, i don't think the game would be nearly as much fun without your web site

Q F E
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6584|USA
whats a karma bomb?

thanks for fixing them though, and everything else
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6426|Michigan, USA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Storgie wrote:

Q F E
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

Ender2309 wrote:

whats a karma bomb?

It's when someone karma you with something like this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And goes on forever and fucks up your karma page lol, nice work chuy
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6604|Your attic

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

whats a karma bomb?

It's when someone karma you with something like this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And goes on forever and fucks up your karma page lol, nice work chuy
Yea I've had a couple of those, fun times.

Anyway, good to know this place is still being looked after and improved, nice stuff.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6516|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Thank you for the very very hard work Jeff.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6854|Missoula, MT
Keep it up Chuy!

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2007-01-15 05:32:22)

Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6725|ATL
History Page Limits
- History graphs now only show the last 90 days of activity, so members with a long history won't see broken graphs

I'm not complaining by any means... but what if there were buttons on the graphs for different time periods like 90 days, 1 year, or entire playing time? That way you can see how much you have progressed (or degressed:)

Keep up the awesome work!
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6426|Michigan, USA

Nd4Spdr wrote:

History Page Limits

I'm not complaining by any means... but what if there were buttons on the graphs for different time periods like 90 days, 1 year, or entire playing time? That way you can see how much you have progressed (or degressed:)

Keep up the awesome work!
That would be pretty sweet, but to me it sounds like it might be a bit of work to get the graphs to have time-selective display...
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6756|Backward Ass Kansas
If EA had you working for them this game would work right!
spuddy1981
+10|6375|england
This site has helped loads.  I would of got sick of not getting ribons/medals ect with out it.
Seer944
+2|6337|VA US
Awesome pages Jeff, and more thanks from me for all your hard work!

...but why o why did the history graphs go to only 90 days? Frankly, I pretty much know the recent trends, after all, I recently played them and I pored over bf2s. But it's the ability to compare over the whole history of play that made those pages so frickin' useful.

I doubt I'm the only one who plays in phases: I started out as a medic and didn't try support till late summer. Again in December I started playing sniper. I also started playing far more Inf-only servers. The old history pages allowed one to compare accuracy, SPM, teamscore vs combat score and all that good stuff, between different phases, in various periods of time. The depth of the data was like a force-multiplier for the breadth of the stats tracked.

Any chance of putting the original history pages up again, on a deeply-buried link only available to registered members?

-Seer944

Last edited by Seer944 (2007-01-17 12:44:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard