G540%40% - 34
G715%15% - 13
Other25%25% - 21
Total: 84
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke
I think it depends on the person,don't like the G5 or the razor

G5 is too big adn the razer has a wierd shape and highly sensitive, i still ove the my 4 buttom microsoft mouse (optical) 4 years and counting.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

BeerzGod wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I really am concidering getting a razer. I have a g5 and its DIIiiiiieeeing.
Razer's are pretty notorious for not lasting that long. It's a badass mouse, they're just made completely cheap.
I've heard this numerous times about some of their earlier mouses, ie. boomslang etc. but I had my diamondback for 3+ years with no issues at all (until the bird chewed through the chord...) it would still be going strong if it wasn't for that winged demonspawn.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6424|Canuckistan

tF-voodoochild wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I really am concidering getting a razer. I have a g5 and its DIIiiiiieeeing.
Razer's are pretty notorious for not lasting that long. It's a badass mouse, they're just made completely cheap.
I've heard this numerous times about some of their earlier mouses, ie. boomslang etc. but I had my diamondback for 3+ years with no issues at all (until the bird chewed through the chord...) it would still be going strong if it wasn't for that winged demonspawn.
Ohsnap, that rhymed!
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6470|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
I had a cheap laser mouse i got off my dad over 2 years ago, still going great and it works! It also has 5 buttons so its just as good as any other really apart from its DPI.

But thats where i use my diamondback best mouse ive used.
herrr_smity
+156|6628|space command ur anus
razor copperhead
PASSUBY
+30|6633|Louisiana
Marinejuana
local
+415|6585|Seattle
it sounds like the high-end logitechs and the razers are the best performing mice according to that article. The differences in performance are probably slight enough that its worth thinking about the general "feel" of the mouse more than the numbers.

For this reason I chose the razer diamondback when i was shopping for a new mouse a month ago. it is smaller and lighter than the logitech mice (and it looks cooler) and has an ambidextrous design. go to your local computer superstore, feel both, decide which you like more, then order it off newegg. but seriously, this glowing green mouse is dope.

ViCT0RI0US wrote:

Haha, I do just fine with my ghetto-ass Logitech $10 mouse. Wireless works fine for me, and besides... who needs more than two buttons and a wheel? .
-Mike
thats exactly what i was saying until i got a good mouse. it wont make all the difference, but you'll most likely be pleased with the improvement.

and if u use your computer a lot, its worth having nice peripherals. why spend 1000 hours holding some crappy mouse?
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6390|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Yea since you spend alot of money on a pc and use a $10 mouse its pretty stupid its like having 256 ram and spending a shit load on a case
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

I have a microsoft optical mouse and I have had it for 3 years.  It works just fine for me.
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
I miss my old trac ball from 3 yeas ago that thing was sweet but slow as hell
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6739|Omaha, Nebraska
g5

Blows my MX1000 away.

Last edited by splixx (2007-01-13 20:14:35)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Gamer though I am, I really have no preferences for a certain kind of mouse. But I do like ones that are ambidextrous and don't have the super-smooth wheel action (since I use it for toggles).
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6841
Guys the g7 is the g5 on steroids, but really I don't see the big difference with all wireless mouses with a dpi of 800+
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

dubbs wrote:

I know you are going to think I am being a jerk, but search, there are a lot of post about mice in the forums.  There is a lot of information on what each person thinks about their mouse.

Also, here is a useful link, again this has been posted here before.  http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1265679

Edit: Voodoo, you got the link posted before I did.
Yes but no poll's

Martyn
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6636|Bristol, England
mx518 best mouse ive had
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I only got to play wit ha Razer in-store once for a minute & it feels really nice but I don't have much experience. I used the Logitech Laser Bluetooth mouse for about a year & loved it but it doesn't quite do it for online gaming. Now that I've had the G5 for awhile I'll never buy anything else, ever.

G5
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

eusgen wrote:

Razor Diamondback

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard