-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6587|Melbourne, Australia.

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

LMAO ZOLTANIUM HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!.... sorry but zoltanium is a bunny hopping fucker no one respects that faggot
Movement is one of the skills you need to be good at inf.

Most good inf players 'bunny hop', live with it.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6679|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

trust me when i say he is better than me, go on the Au server he might be there then you two can cap it out
er....

we play on servers all the time with each other.... We are only ever really 5 points away from each other with around the same KD...

We are both good players, as i said, were even (except my stats are phail because this was my first online FPS evar!)
Me first online fps also

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

LMAO ZOLTANIUM HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!.... sorry but zoltanium is a bunny hopping fucker no one respects that faggot

No they dont. Well much anymore. I think

Also its good to see you in a good clan silver your a good player

Last edited by l::.:LIAM:.::l (2007-01-14 01:53:30)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Yea....Hitting bunny hoppers isnt too hard....
Cycloops
+1|6400
I Knifed Pen_hat
Me and reaper knife lots of people so..

Last edited by Cycloops (2007-01-14 02:59:16)

XRogerMellieX
+8|6335

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Heyyyy, you're the guy who accuses someone of hacking at least once a round! In fact, you have such a name for it that on two entirely different clan forums you're name is singularly linked to this type of behaviour.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6688
IMO the best infantry guys dont ONLY play karkand.

How good is your infantry with jets and helo's in the air.

Playing karkand only imo does not improve you skills, does not show how good you are. If you only play karkand IMO your stats dont mean shit if there "good". Playing karkand medic is the easiest this game has to offer besides infantry only karkand medic. No real skill required.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-01-14 02:53:41)

Snipa Fox
+21|6404|Brisbane, Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Lol Zoltanium is good.

Yeah, once upon a time i didn't prone-jump, i hated it and wouldn't get involved.. But post 1.3 i started to use the space and Z key a whole lot more

Fortunately Bunnyhopping and the spam isn't as bad as what it was pre 1.4, so it's just a part of the game we'll have to live with.... If you can't beat em, join em
Jolz
+1|6588
If you are looking for the best you have to lkook at competitions not stats. In my humble opinion you have to look at Infy from the biggest US and Euro Clans. No one would have a good day against the likes of [20ID]Bub or [HOT]MichealD or any of the Infy of the now retired Code7 or the guys from Germany's Zuffix<--Wrong spelling I think. I know mostly about the US side though so here is a link to a vote for all-stars in the CAL league.  http://www.getswoned.com/showthread.php?t=227  These put countless hours into winning not getting points.
gene_pool
Banned

Jolz wrote:

If you are looking for the best you have to lkook at competitions not stats. In my humble opinion you have to look at Infy from the biggest US and Euro Clans. No one would have a good day against the likes of [20ID]Bub or [HOT]MichealD or any of the Infy of the now retired Code7 or the guys from Germany's Zuffix<--Wrong spelling I think. I know mostly about the US side though so here is a link to a vote for all-stars in the CAL league.  http://www.getswoned.com/showthread.php?t=227  These put countless hours into winning not getting points.
Lol, me and sn|pa raped a codeseven guy....

I believe snipa even got a shock paddle on him? xD
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6426
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6836|Denver colorado

Jolz wrote:

Yeah, we played them, they were good. They are really good at being everywhere and capping out your bases and thats what competition comes down to. I could hold my ground against 1 or two of them. still pretty hard tho.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6342|Oregon
Not to brag, because i'm NOT a great player... not one of the best... but I play support often on IO and only use grenades where it really makes sense... Grenade spamming is a problem, and frankly, i think support should not resupply grenades because it just makes it too insane... I can get 30 kills pretty easily without grenades... or maybe 2 or 3 grenade kills... and it kinda bugs me when the guys who get medals over me medic-whored or grenade spammed. But, it's all part of the game, and they won the medal so good for them...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
agreed.
Snipa Fox
+21|6404|Brisbane, Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Jolz wrote:

Lol, me and sn|pa raped a codeseven guy....

I believe snipa even got a shock paddle on him? xD
Yep

He started saying how good he was and how good his clan was, and how 'we were all noobs'.

Think i paddled him twice while he had gun out.... then he hit the ESC button
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6679|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
was it spitfire
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
You really cant judge who is better then who unless you actually played with them. I have some backup that im  good from some people as well as some noobs think their awesome and their pub nub friends say so too.

If you really wanna show of go and do it. no reason saying HAY GUYZ im teh best herrre.
Rapyer
+0|6303
Landaxe is a well known ex hacker.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6587|Melbourne, Australia.

Snipa Fox wrote:

Yep

He started saying how good he was and how good his clan was, and how 'we were all noobs'.

lol that spitfire guy who plays on aussie servers isnt even in c7, hes a nub whos a fan of them so he decided to put their clan tag in his name ;/
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6589|MANCHESTERRR

Marinejuana wrote:

iLL|camaroz and iLL|Double-D need mention
Lol, i got the shit owned out of me by double d on spun and swiftys the other day. He is good.
Zoltanium
+0|6429

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Still crying champ ?
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6589|MANCHESTERRR

Zoltanium wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

Still crying champ ?
LMAO!

Never seen you around here before
KtotheIMMY
+513|6770
BushViper, before he "retired"
gene_pool
Banned

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Snipa Fox wrote:

Yep

lol that spitfire guy who plays on aussie servers isnt even in c7, hes a nub whos a fan of them so he decided to put their clan tag in his name ;/
That post is old. Before i found out he is a sad imposter.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X
I kinda remember that spitfire guy, nothing special, probably paddled him.
churnedf0rtaste
Banned
+2|6301
BlackLupus is a great infantry player, and squad leader. Not quite the best in the world, but still great if you're in his squad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard