Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6711|The Ville
This keyboard is awesome. It has my ram and the  cpu   displayed in a small lcd screen which transfers back to the time. Completly bad ass. I haven't tried it on a game yet but supposedly it tells you how much ammo you have and health which is kinda pointless because you   won't want to take your eyes off of the screen lol. this keyboard has backlit keys with an on off option and 18 G keys where you can program them to be what ever you want. I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but everyone should get one of these.

Here's the website so you all can take a look at it. Just click the link.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produ … NTID=10717

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-01-04 03:11:18)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830
Yeah, expensive though.

You cant see ammo and shit yet... its only supported with BoB:EIB.

Tempting though, but I've got thousands and thousands of playhours with my microsoft multimedia keyboard... i dont dare change it.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6754

Obiwan wrote:

supposedly it tells you how much ammo you have and health
this only works for some games bf2 isnt one of them. i read something about a mod though. dont know if its true or not.
Daxmann
+0|6727|Denmark
Ya want one, but ther is a smal problem it have UK keys and i want Europe keyset and Logitech don't make them with europe keyset
sniper7.xw
+1|6791
i would have to disagree with this one, i looked into getting this keyboard and decided not to, its only upside is the back lit keys, aside from that, if you play on the right side of the board you have to reach all the way over for the other keys, and the LCD screen seems kinda pointless to me, personally im starting to like the Zboard
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6721
Logitech are releasing a patch for the software for the G15 so it will show the ammo and stuff in BF2 i was told (Salesperson at the local games store is a mad BF2 player and uses Logitech everything)
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6711|The Ville
I honestly got it because I couldn't think of anything I wanted for my bday lol which was yesterday heh. Granetd the screen is kind of pointless but it makes it cooler. Sooner or later they will have a monitor built into the key board lol so it will have less space. Doubtful that would require a lot of techinical work and might look retarded.
iLLmatic
+0|6767|uk
I too own one, best thing about it is the ability to record macros.. can record a number of moves easily and then use them in game - in saying that I never use it. but still, feature is there if needed.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6711|The Ville
yah I set some macros on the m1 setting I guess m1 is for g1-g18 and m2 for g1-g18 ect. Or it could be for a certain game. like bf2 is m1 doom 3 is m2 ect....I could be wrong who knows I just got the thing.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6809

Obiwan wrote:

I honestly got it because I couldn't think of anything I wanted for my bday lol which was yesterday heh. Granetd the screen is kind of pointless but it makes it cooler. Sooner or later they will have a monitor built into the key board lol so it will have less space. Doubtful that would require a lot of techinical work and might look retarded.
A monitor built into the keyboard?  You mean a laptop?  Or one of those very old PCs, I think the IBM AT had that.

It's a really bad idea as you need the keyboard to be adjustable for arm's length and the monitor adjustable for viewing height and focus depth.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6711|The Ville
lol, what was I thinking hahhaha
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
*Huggles his G15*

Best. Keyboard. Ever.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6711|The Ville
hey trigger, got a question for yah. When I try to macro my keys got the g1-18 I couldn't find any vehicle options. I was going to have one for the tank, one for the AA one for the heli you know if I could do that or do I have to use in game presets for it ?
dan500
+57|6864
Yep, i got it to, i <3 it
DocZ
+13|6705|Belgium
that keyboard looks and sounds a bit too expensive for me...... it'll prolly be broken pretty soon under my caring touch.......
I got a very very very old and very very cheap keyboard (mitsumi) wich I bought a long time ago, in a computer store very, very far away.....   

it is so for the only one that can sustain the stress I put it through, it has so far, however lately whilst playing BF2 it is not unusual to see some keys fly through my room......
BurlySmurf
+1|6772|Nellis AFB
https://www.saitekusa.com/usa/images/product/pcp/eclipse.jpg

I use the Saitek Eclipse board. I love that thing.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
this keyboard rocks,

the macros are a c4 whores dream, i can run switch to c4 jump throw walk backwards and detonate with 1 button push!!! dont use it though.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6830
I thought you were with US Heart
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-

the_heart_attack wrote:

this keyboard rocks,

the macros are a c4 whores dream, i can run switch to c4 jump throw walk backwards and detonate with 1 button push!!! dont use it though.
Does that macro actually work?
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6716|Illinois
I'm with BurlySmurf, I'd die without my eclipse.  I LOVE IT!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

For keyboard freaks > http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/ … rds_2.html
I used to have this keyboard. It was really disappointing...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

And the problem(s) wos (were)?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

It just didn't suit my needs. Also the fact that the macro keys were on a seperate game pad was a little annoying. Sometimes the backlights wouldn't function properly, and I don't think the numlock on/off light ever worked at all. I might have just gotten a defective keyboard, but oh well, I have my G15 now
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

It just didn't suit my needs. Also the fact that the macro keys were on a seperate game pad was a little annoying. Sometimes the backlights wouldn't function properly, and I don't think the numlock on/off light ever worked at all. I might have just gotten a defective keyboard, but oh well, I have my G15 now
Ah, I see......

You didn't by any chance donate it to Chuy - which may explain the delay regarding our rankings?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard