Poll

Have you had someone threaten you with "statpadders I'm reporting you"

yes59%59% - 35
no40%40% - 24
Total: 59
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6423|6 feet under
I was playing on a server and someone said that and also said they took screen shots; whats up. How can you really tell if someones a statpadder? and what do you think are the odd that he will report them, and if so how long does it take?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6669

You can use the free cam to follow people and see if they are doing anything that may be considered "stat padding." Most people who make these threats do not follow through with it (as they usually don't have evidence) and are usually just mad because they were killed and have a short temper; so they make empty threats.
AnQu
Me loves you!
+3|6404|Norway
Oh man. Youre inf deep shit now. Hes gonna report you, then you get your stats reset, and your HW banned.
Dude, time to start praying.

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6784|San Antonio, Texas
Someone has been statpadding on Dragon Valley haven't you?
psH
Banned
+217|6408|Sydney

Omnideath wrote:

You can use the free cam to follow people and see if they are doing anything that may be considered "stat padding." Most people who make these threats do not follow through with it (as they usually don't have evidence) and are usually just mad because they were killed and have a short temper; so they make empty threats.
Nuff said. Delete thread.
Phrozenbot
+632|6640|do not disturb

Yes.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6675|Keyboard
Dragon Valley      03:35:49      3      2      1.50      359  <----- theit57, you are fucked big time.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6456|Washington State, USA
its why i dont play bf2142 anymore, happened too much during one game...but no not on bf2
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6646|Gold coast, Aus.

Yaocelotl wrote:

Dragon Valley      03:35:49      3      2      1.50      359  <----- theit57, you are fucked big time.
They don't start wiping til 500 i THINK. If so, im fucked for my karkand and sharqi Br's (can provide SS's as well....)

@ OP:

Nup. Just a hacker. numerous times.

Actually, lots and lots and lots of times....
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6495
I think everyone is accused of hacking, stats padding or breaking some sort of rule at some point.

Some people establish an ego in this online game, and can't resist but saying something or accusing something whenever they're killed and denied their 1337-points.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
+5|6345
Stats padding is fun. Seriously it is everyone should try it out. It might seem repetitive but it's really fun.
1927(h)
Yeah I have. Can you belive it there I was inside the Essex in a flipped up boat wrenching like it was my wrench's last day on this earth and some cheeky bugger starts saying "1927 - your statpadding".

The cheek of it eh?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6504|Trondheim, Norway
I've been threatened with reporting, but not from stat padding.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6590|Area 51

Yaocelotl wrote:

He just had a good round  on Dragon Valley..? I mean his favourite victims list looks normal, and he only has 62 revives orso..so he couldn't have been the one that was reviving all the time..
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6504|Trondheim, Norway

RDMC(2) wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

He just had a good round  on Dragon Valley..? I mean his favourite victims list looks normal, and he only has 62 revives orso..so he couldn't have been the one that was reviving all the time..
And he hasn't even got basic repairs badge...
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6765|England
Ive got high scores in the past just by being on an emptying server, you cant not cap a flag while driving past it in a jeep etc, nothing is totally high or out of order.
I was on Infantry only last night on Warlord till early hours... 4 v 4 it ended up lol, rounds were taking for ever!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6834|Marathon, Florida Keys
yes, i listen to these little girls every day. Not just in game but the OMFG STATSPADDLER posts on this site.

Play your own game.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6518|N. Ireland
about 100000 times.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6550|dunno
Bfroe hardly ever resets people any more. If someone reports you it doesn't work. Ea does not care about bf2 any more so don't worry about it.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6423|6 feet under

Yaocelotl wrote:

no that was on an empty server and i was commander and anyways that was a long time ago, like 3-4 month ago

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard