Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6690|West Yorkshire, U.K
The titles says all i personally dont have an opinion on if it is real or not, still funny to watch though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637s3H_uMKQ
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6826|Delaware
Well it certainly looks like a cow.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6601

Kurazoo wrote:

The titles says all i personally dont have an opinion on if it is real or not, still funny to watch though.

Betrayal
+4|6788|Florida
I am thinking hoax but you never know. I am an aetheist so I believe in science so it may be.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6638|Sin City

Meh, that's entertaining to watch but that's about it. I mean really, think about it. Super intelligent aliens that have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light somehow are going to travel all that distance, just to pick up a fucking cow? And do what with it? If it's hamburgers they want, why not just abduct a whole McDonalds? Or take Rosie Odonnell...she's a much bigger cow and would make for better experiments.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6552
Why does the cow just disappear, and then the UFO suddenly zips away? Doesn't there need to be some kind of verbal exchange, like:

Pilot: "Okay guys, is the cow in the cargo hold?"
Crewman: "Yeah, it is. We're good to go."
Crewman 2: "Hit it! I mean, 'Go go go!'"
Pilot: *Honks horn, drives away*

There simply wasn't enough time. Such haste risks making a mistake, like dropping the cow while flying away. Then they're have to repeat it all over again.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6690|West Yorkshire, U.K

Kenthar wrote:

Why does the cow just disappear, and then the UFO suddenly zips away? Doesn't there need to be some kind of verbal exchange, like:

Pilot: "Okay guys, is the cow in the cargo hold?"
Crewman: "Yeah, it is. We're good to go."
Crewman 2: "Hit it! I mean, 'Go go go!'"
Pilot: *Honks horn, drives away*

There simply wasn't enough time. Such haste risks making a mistake, like dropping the cow while flying away. Then they're have to repeat it all over again.
Well they might have better technology than us
autopilot
banned
+115|6353

Hoax. Why:

It has Japaneese writing in it => Crazy Asians not to be trusted
It has a bright object in it      => Shiny used to manipulate
It has COWS in it                 => ^*AlphA*^ just taped a home video and is messing with your head.

Last edited by autopilot (2007-01-12 15:19:29)

Brasso
+1,549|6636

D6717C wrote:

Meh, that's entertaining to watch but that's about it. I mean really, think about it. Super intelligent aliens that have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light somehow are going to travel all that distance, just to pick up a fucking cow? And do what with it? If it's hamburgers they want, why not just abduct a whole McDonalds? Or take Rosie Odonnell...she's a much bigger cow and would make for better experiments.
Exactly why that vid is bull.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard