Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
EVERYBODY ELSE IGNORE THESE PIX. THIS IS FOR MORT IN HAWAII
https://i9.tinypic.com/52fs2zk.jpg

https://i11.tinypic.com/52vhgf8.jpg

https://i13.tinypic.com/4l4mstj.jpg

https://i7.tinypic.com/4pkjx9z.jpg

https://i12.tinypic.com/4ku6j60.jpg

Mort, not all of his building was really ready for us.  my website btw is www.abraingutters.com

Last edited by ATG (2007-07-11 13:15:38)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Having survived two wars, I cannot imagine what was going thru his mind when he jumped on a grenade.
LockerFish
+47|6707
If anyone deserves the Medal of Honor, it is that Marine. I only wish I had half the balls that he does(he's not gone, people like him never leave) so that if I ever come up against something half as hard I can make the right choice.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

usmarine2007 wrote:

Having survived two wars, I cannot imagine what was going thru his mind when he jumped on a grenade.
I believe he was thinking about the men under his command.
Not everyone in war makes the bonds of brotherhood the writers talk about.
GW1 & GW2 Marine?

Props my brotha.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

ATG wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

GW1 & GW2 Marine?

Props my brotha.
Afghan and Iraq
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

ATG wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070111/ids_photos_ts/r3828336413.jpg

President Bush is virtually alone.
He sees himself as like Winston Churchill in 1932. He was telling the whole world that Adolf Hitler was a threat to the entire world and he had to be dealt with. That is what Bush is doing now.

Many apparent fumbling in the Iraq situation attributed to Bush are actually situations brought about by internal politics here  in America. See, the democrats are willing to have the United States suffer a military defeat in the Middle East as long as it can be laid at the feet of the current president.

I will never forgive them for this.
My issues with Bush have to do with border policy, for the most part.

I have raged because we are doing nothing, or so it seems. But maybe, we are doing all that can be done, what with the gaggle of idiots in Washington, aka the loyal democratic party, loyal that is to nothing but opposition.

Empty headed fools.
North Korea is more a threat to the world than all the country in the entire middle east combined (except ISRAEL).  Why are you not taking care of that crazy NUCLEAR state? 

Sorry but the democrats are the good guys in your country.  Bring back Clinton.. at least he was having fun in the white house and nobody got killed
Executiator
+69|6422

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

ATG wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070111/ids_photos_ts/r3828336413.jpg

President Bush is virtually alone.
He sees himself as like Winston Churchill in 1932. He was telling the whole world that Adolf Hitler was a threat to the entire world and he had to be dealt with. That is what Bush is doing now.

Many apparent fumbling in the Iraq situation attributed to Bush are actually situations brought about by internal politics here  in America. See, the democrats are willing to have the United States suffer a military defeat in the Middle East as long as it can be laid at the feet of the current president.

My issues with Bush have to do with border policy, for the most part.

I have raged because we are doing nothing, or so it seems. But maybe, we are doing all that can be done, what with the gaggle of idiots in Washington, aka the loyal democratic party, loyal that is to nothing but opposition.

Empty headed fools.
North Korea is more a threat to the world than all the country in the entire middle east combined (except ISRAEL).  Why are you not taking care of that crazy NUCLEAR state? 

Sorry but the democrats are the good guys in your country.  Bring back Clinton.. at least he was having fun in the white house and nobody got killed
lol?....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Check your facts son.
rmilhous
+32|6529|Augusta, Georgia

usmarine2007 wrote:

ATG wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

GW1 & GW2 Marine?

Props my brotha.
Afghan and Iraq
Most people do not take the time to thank guys like you.

Thank you for what?

Your courage to defend the blessings of life and liberty here in the United States. Don't know you, never met you, but because you put YOUR life at risk for the call of duty, I SALUTE YOU. I was too much of a pussy to ever join the Armed Forces, so I stuck to school. I am in graduate school right now with 21 more months to go. When I am finally done, people will refer to me as a Doctor. However, that is a title that will NEVER hold a candle to the fact that someone once called you a SOLDIER.

So please, Marine2007, accept this short prose as the deepest and sincerest thanks that the world may or may not have ever given you.  We owe it to you, I owe it too you. And most of all, thank you for defending my freedom. Without guys like you, while there are many but few, I would never have gotten the chance to go to school in the first place. I toast my glass to you, as well as the many, many others serving this beautiful country. 

GOD BLESS YOU!!

:NBS:rmilhous
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Well, I thank you and appreciate it.  But my friend Justin deserves more thanks than me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;q=marines

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38428
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

ATG wrote:

The total disaster in Iraq is because of the dems?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

Maybe if Bubba would have been more aggressive with the UN to enforce the conditions of the cease fire........who knows.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
Wow.  You accuse me of having respect for those fighting the wars, yet you shamelessly attempt to tie George Bush to this man's act.  You attempt to glorify a man who's never seen combat, through associating him with a man whom he's never met, who may have disagreed with everything he said.  I'd comment further, but I suspect it would just fall on deaf ears.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

usmarine2007 wrote:

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

Maybe if Bubba would have been more aggressive with the UN to enforce the conditions of the cease fire........who knows.
I dont know who bubba is. Bush should have removed him in gulf war version 1.0.

Bush 2.0 has had an open chequebook, very little oversight and the help of several other nations and he still cant get it right.

I am not a supporter of the dem but you cannot blame them.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

I'm digging the courtesy single tear by Bush there. Reminds me of those old anti-littering commercials with the Indian.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon

Bubbalo wrote:

Wow.  You accuse me of having respect for those fighting the wars, yet you shamelessly attempt to tie George Bush to this man's act.  You attempt to glorify a man who's never seen combat, through associating him with a man whom he's never met, who may have disagreed with everything he said.  I'd comment further, but I suspect it would just fall on deaf ears.
how is he attempting to tie george bush to that mans act?
he is the CINC. that is his job.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

BN wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

BN wrote:

I dont know who bubba is. Bush should have removed him in gulf war version 1.0.

Bush 2.0 has had an open chequebook, very little oversight and the help of several other nations and he still cant get it right.

I am not a supporter of the dem but you cannot blame them.
Bubba is Clinton.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

Parker wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

What relationship is there between George Bush and Jason Dunham?

None.  Yet ATG is glorifying George Bush using Jason Dunham's death.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

Parker wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

the medal of honor was awarded at the white house....im not sure if your aware of this or not, but that is where george bush lives, eats, sleeps etc.
second it his JOB as CINC of the united states armed forces to hand out those medals.
ATG decided to make a point while honoring a hero.
i think you tried that once................
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX

Bubbalo wrote:

Parker wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

The Medal of Honor is traditionally presented by the President.
(edited because my spelling gets overly creative at times.)

Last edited by imortal (2007-01-11 20:17:29)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
So?  He presented a medal.  Big whoop.  ATG is using that to justify his waging a war.  The discrepency between the title and the content of the first post is evidence enough.

And no, I have never made a point whilst honouring heroes.  At best, I was honouring heroes to make a point, assuming you took what I said seriously.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

So?  He presented a medal.  Big whoop.  ATG is using that to justify his waging a war.  The discrepency between the title and the content of the first post is evidence enough.

And no, I have never made a point whilst honouring heroes.  At best, I was honouring heroes to make a point, assuming you took what I said seriously.
thats the problem, we need to give no justificaton.
our national security was threatened and we did what we needed to do.
the sooner you realize that no one owes you any reason, the sooner you can get on with your life.

and im sorry, you didnt honor heroes....you honored murderers and terrorists to make a point.
i didnt take it as seriously as some though, because i know what your deal is, so i take your thoughts about as serious as stand up comedy.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

The major mistake of Iraq is that there was never any exit strategy, and no terms of victory. I blame Bush for this, I don't give a shit whether he's right about Saddam or Weapons of Mass Destruction or whatever, the guy signed off on the invasion before it had been properly thought out.

George Walker Bush is a dumb-arse bungler with powerful friends, nothing more and nothing less.

ATG wrote:

See, the democrats are willing to have the United States suffer a military defeat in the Middle East as long as it can be laid at the feet of the current president.
Of course. That's politics. The Republicans would do the very same if roles were reversed. The thing is, having a technical military defeat in Iraq now is better than when the death toll reaches unimaginable heights. I don't see how the US forces can achieve a victory, not because of the faults of the soldiers or high command, but because there are no terms of victory. When Saddam is captured? Done, still no end to the war. When the country is controlled, (to use a term loosly,) by Coalition forces? Done, still no end. When Iraq is peaceful and free? No amount of force will achieve this - who determines when Iraq achieves these things? Regardless I don't see how it is going to happen any time soon in Iraq anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
I whether there were people who were actually dumb enough to believe some of the obvious deceptions by the media.  Now, I wonder no more.  Congratulations Parker, you have proven that there are people dumb enough to connect two unrelated events because they were mentioned in the same sentence.  I salute you.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Please refrain from personal attacks. If you're not mature enough for the D&ST section do not come here.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard