RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6415|NSW, Australia

Kamikaze17 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

stop time, imagine the possibilities.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
yes, imagine all the girls you could rape...

You know all you guys would do it.
not rape just feel up....
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

stop time, imagine the possibilities.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

actually now that i think about it, that probably wont be rape. they will have no idea that it happened and couldnt try to resist or anything. so i guess its ok to do it
Marine_fighter77
+20|6366

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

actually now that i think about it, that probably wont be rape. they will have no idea that it happened and couldnt try to resist or anything. so i guess its ok to do it
thats right
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6415|NSW, Australia

its rape if you dont have their permission so you son are a rapist
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6460|phoenix, az

its rape if you dont have their permission so you son are a rapist
hahha
devilhammer
+16|6604|San Marcos, Texas

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

To be able to stop & control (can travel to past and future) time for me and people of my choice.
That means I would get to travel time with you! so I could waste my wish on anything. hmmmmmmmmmmmm I would wish for Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and Hugh Hefner to be my bitches then, and they do everything I say without questioning me.
47man
+46|6433|Cali

INFERNO552 wrote:

47man wrote:

Time travel is totally and completely possible, just get something that goes near the speed of light... and ride it without ceasing to exist...
ride the light?
you dont travel through time, the theory is that it will slow time down for you, but everything else will continue with normal time
But you are essentially traveling through time, as if you went the speed of light, time would stop. So when you slowed down, time would resume, whether that be 15 seconds or 15 years later. In literally less than a second you could be hundreds or even thousands of years in the future.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
knowledge of everything in existence and everything thats not.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6340|teh alien spaceshit
Wow... some of you are filled with the wanting. I mean, it is part of human, I understand. Most of you are filled with sense of adventure, and I think some of you would like to change the history for better world, or just for yourself.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6857|San Francisco

For the love of Science!

Another thread nearly identical to this one was made only seven hours earlier than this one, and is still on the front page of the junk forum. Please either search, or at the very least check the recent threads to see if someone else has made a similar topic.

Carry on in the first thread please.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=60305

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard